Why are pajeets everywhere in the tech world...

Why are pajeets everywhere in the tech world? Everytime I search for a YouTube video to fix a tech problem the first results are always poorly made and edited videos of pajeets with their awful accents and broken English, and they're never useful if you do manage to understand what they're saying. Or everytime you contact an IT support, these stupid curries are always creeping you out with their 'hi sir please to help you sir' but they never are able to help you. Why are they so worthless and creepy? Every girl I know also tells me how much they hate when Indians message them. Like not only are they so ugly but they also don't understand basic social etiquette like flirting, no they just ask for vagene and marriage right away when talking to strangers. What the fuck is wrong with this entire country? Why don't they use toilets?

Attached: flirt-gurus_o_7185169.jpg (479x587, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the hate? Did a Pajeet shit in your street?

in the loo

Attached: C7U5mlnV4AACdE_.jpg (720x374, 71K)

Because in India technology is one of the easiest paths into social mobility thanks to western countries hiring Pajeets as code monkeys. They live in a street shitting country, any opportunity to make money that doesn't already require money is guaranteed to garner attention.

If MS used chinks instead of pajeets, you can guarantee rural villages would quickly establish call centres.

Is you watch YouTube videos for IT help consider yourself even worse than pajeets.

Attached: 1534342459781.png (698x822, 207K)

*blows whistle*
STOP THE SQUAT

Attached: byvishloo.png (868x600, 33K)

>search on youtube a topic that I didn't quite understand
>rashees from LEARN DOT COM will teach you (in hindi)
every fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

We all hate pajeet, but do we have to have this exact thread every day?

Because they work harder for less pay. People would rather hire that person than you because you shitpost on anime imageboards all day

>Because they work harder for less pay.
Whew lad it's like youve never worked with large contracting "Best Codez 4 Cheap" companies

If this is your reaction to pajeets, you've yet to meet amerimutts

Why are pajeets walking memes?

Attached: DHAcMxhUMAQsA_A.jpg_large.jpg (924x960, 56K)

>t. deflecting pajeet

Software developement cycle"

Design[USA] -> (pseudo)implementation[India]=>making that crap usable[Poland]=>profit[USA]

>hire cheap pajeets
>project ends up failure and they just poo in loo everywhere
>end up having to rehire shitposting user for $100k to clean up their poo code mess

they typically hire cheap Polish code monkeys

Over one billons persons are getting internet no censure,smartphone and could made from it.

I'm still reeling from all of the pajeet control system tutorials I had to cram. Why are they absolutely everywhere?

This can't be true

cause white people

>all the pajeets at work congregate on the same table at lunch even if they're from separate departments
>all they talk about is curry and india
Indians are okay and can be a good laugh but they're still shit at integrating like every other fucking foreigner.

Yummy copy pasta! KYS faggot!

because the indian pleb is more useful than the american-western european pleb.
sheer numbers, capacity for abstract thinking (even the poor know more than one language there), lower salaries i guess.

>like every other
chinese are on another level.

ahahahaha
no fucking way

you've got to ask how gullible are you.