/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

THE ALIEXPRESS BRAND SALE STILL ON POST HOT DEALS!

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives lantern • user posts interesting story of company forced to make stuff inhouse because of worries of Chinese copies if made in China • user bought this sparkly Sailor Moon case • Last minute phone case addition, very nice leather Redmi Note 5 phone case Previous thread

Attached: csg processing orders.png (636x749, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g8IW7NEerY
sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/EAJwkLDQDW.htm
aliexpress.com/item/Redmi-Note-5-Pro-Case-64GB-Luxury-Retro-PU-Leather-Case-Back-Cover-for-Xiaomi-Redmi/32908692850.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67366397
aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-140cm-Top-quality-japanese-silicone-love-doll-full-body-sex-doll-skeleton-oral-adult/32332824412.html
s.aliexpress.com/qyE3I7Bz
nl.aliexpress.com/item/ITimo-3-in-1-LED-Flashlight-UV-Light-Red-Laser-Moon-Light-Instruction-Light-Cash-Check/32812186346.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dfLHOGw
youtube.com/watch?v=-BG9lhTg6xY
thephonograph.net/kz-ed16-kz-zs7-review/
thephonograph.net/kz-es4-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got the trn v80s
they're really great, would recommend

Attached: IMG_20180825_190556-01.jpg (3035x4059, 1.13M)

thread arrived on time, but the news are not as big as expected. overall mediocre quality, will order another one and rate it. 3/5 stars

What should I get with all of these $5 off $25 coupons?

Attached: coupon rain.png (701x665, 49K)

What's the most unusual thing you've ever bought from china?

Buy 4 pairs of T2's

News missed by lazy Chinese Bootleg OPs
• user posts chink shit he approves of • user got some fake Adidos • Anons impressed with Xiaomi's Pocophone shame about the notch
• user just got his Xiaomi router • user got a shitload of Wago connectors • user gets his sip on with these hip sunglasses • user is blessed by chink gods posts big headlight and massive camping light* *as seen on Big Clive youtube.com/watch?v=9g8IW7NEerY
• While in China user picked up the Xiaomi speakers, says they're awesome

Attached: MiRabbit-Avatares-Transparentes-0- (33).png (180x180, 43K)

Finally a proper /csg/ again

>call out on missing news
>misses my balls bike lights

boring news, not much effort put in, rate it 3/5 stars

Just 4u News
• The ballsack shaped void left in user's heart is now filled with these ballsack bike lights

Titanium bike stem.

Attached: UTB8nIpLxJoSdeJk43Owq6ya4XXaI.jpg (1000x1333, 134K)

I am new to Chink shit. I once bought cloths from chinks on ebay. They smelled like fucking chemicals and were much tinier on size. L is fucking S for them. Its like they see an european teenager and think its an adult. My question is more about the shipping. How much is it? If its in china, shipping it here to germany would probably cost more than the product itself.

is this even the real regOP? i didn't care to recognize the tripcode
>lazy Chinese Bootleg OPs
lol fag, you didn't even post OPs at all

also this:

sale.aliexpress.com/__mobile/EAJwkLDQDW.htm

are you a wizard

Wait what?

Attached: NANI.png (1370x639, 452K)

dearest seller, we have received many low stars on your shop, it apperas that the threads you are selling are of low quality

if the situation does not improve in the future, we will be forced to block your account and delete your shop. kindly understand the situation

kindest regards,
aliexpress team

Red piled

Should be named "Donald trumps halloween party mask"

Just as a fact, you can "hide" the notch on the Poco F1. There's an option at MIUI settings for doing so.

Forgot to post link to phone case

aliexpress.com/item/Redmi-Note-5-Pro-Case-64GB-Luxury-Retro-PU-Leather-Case-Back-Cover-for-Xiaomi-Redmi/32908692850.html

Attached: IMG_20180830_173623.jpg (4000x3000, 3.13M)

The resemblance is uncanny, good job china

clothes are usually bad. you can find better socks, t-shirts etc locally. try german sellers on ebay if you want to look for a better deal on quality clothing. chink shit is mainly for small(=cheaper shipping) electronics or obscure things you can't find anywhere else.

Any recommended sellers for custom prints?

Pros - actual leather case, feels great and it's not a hard case either
Cons - exposed bottom

did the coupon rains stop or not? i got a $5 coupon 12 hours ago but now there didn't seem to be a coupon rain but in the coupon center it still has the "play coupon rain" link. but thanks to based user i have a $10 coupon so i don't need more $5 coupons will you tell us how you found the link??

Electronics like parts or actual devices? Also what are some of the obscure things? Only obscure thing i saw was some glasses for cutting onions.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67366397

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

wait, what the fuck? how does this work?

Punapilleröity ja emästetty

Sweet, thanks.

Just 10 off the 80 coupon, nothing unusual here.

aliexpress.com/item/2015-NEW-140cm-Top-quality-japanese-silicone-love-doll-full-body-sex-doll-skeleton-oral-adult/32332824412.html

Are these any good?

>skeleton
sick bastard

Let us know if it kills you

>silicon ice cube tray
Will this give me cancer

I've been using these NICEHCK foam eartips with my T2s, today I pulled them out of my ear and pic related happened.
Anyone got tips on how to fix this or better quality (but still inexpensive preferably) eartips?

Attached: IMG_20180830_211258-01.jpg (2375x2478, 1.58M)

Unfortunately no.

Time for you to retire, your heart's clearly not in it any more
Tiananmen Square

s.aliexpress.com/qyE3I7Bz

Punainen pilli ja perustettu

>Titanium
""""""""Titanium""""""""

AliExpress doesn't accept my credit card because I'm from Argentina, that's racist

This racism against white people need to stop!

I just bought the Nicehck dt300's
did I fuck up?

Attached: k3Gu8H0.jpg (1104x828, 67K)

argentinians aren't white though

>white

Attached: 6df35fce.jpg (700x684, 86K)

Yes, they are ugly as sin

Attached: nibba.png (408x179, 12K)

they kinda look like shures/ westones
which I kinda like

Just received this 3 in 1 laser. If you want a laser to play with your cat this is your best bet:

- Has a switch instead of a button, so no endless pressing
- No chance of blinding your cat, it's no more bright than your regular cheapo laser
- Uses an AA battery instead of those shitty button cells
- Has a working UV light, has to be pretty dark to make actual use of it tho
- Has an LED that's bright enough for 99% of indoor related tasks
- It's cheap and made almost completely out of aluminum

Cheapest link last time I checked: nl.aliexpress.com/item/ITimo-3-in-1-LED-Flashlight-UV-Light-Red-Laser-Moon-Light-Instruction-Light-Cash-Check/32812186346.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dfLHOGw

Attached: 20180830_210047.jpg (4608x2592, 3M)

Are those foam tips more comfy?

based and redpilled

You're right, also in latinamerica nobody is white, in latinamerica are two races "yellows" and afros, and yellows are the majority.

What are the current meme iem's right now?

T2
and maybe outmemed by the T2 Pro

hello, in this song of tatarka and little big youtube.com/watch?v=-BG9lhTg6xY they talk about shure 58 microphone, it's good? asking here because of all the people that look to know about sound, and maybe i should buy it (big fan of them)

>mfw I come across Argentina's inflation while studying economics

nigger how are you guys surviving? How do you even have money to waste on chinkshit?

Attached: mfw we lost a penalty shootout to englel.png (526x645, 521K)

the v80 is the new hot meme, most of csg just hasn't acknowledged it yet

tin t2 (neutral)
trn v80 (high quality niggerbass)

Yeah it's """"""titanium"""""""

add kz ed16 if you're too poor for either :")

the ed16s are like a poormans v80

flat > all
i like my sound signature just like my lolis

ed16 or es4?

ed16 are the second best sounding kz, but the v80 and t2 are better than the best kz

WHat's the best sounding ones?

Flat sound signature seems boring to me: e.g. I rather listen to my Awei es10's than my HD600's and I blame the HD 600's sound signature for that

If I buy a Honor Note 10 from AliExpress where it's being advertised as having "Official Firmware", how likely am I to be fucked and it will have some hacked together shit?

That's probably subjective. I only have the ED16. This site has the most thorough reviews:

thephonograph.net/kz-ed16-kz-zs7-review/
thephonograph.net/kz-es4-review/

Btw, the es4 has the newer KZ cable, which is enough of a reason to go for that one

ED16.
I have both and ED16 is much better for me for two reasons: they are smaller, thus fit better, and have a brighter sound, which I like much more. ES4 very muddy, especially with stock tips.

the 50-70$ as10's uwu
which are more expensive than the t2's and v80's, and have only BA drivers, but don't sound any better from most people reviews

>Order xiaomi miband 3 for 20 bones
>It leaves China literally the day after it gets shipped
>Optimistic I'll get my watch fast
>It's been crawling up the west coast towards the Pacific northwest where I am for 4 days
>Day 1 LEAVES LOS ANGELES early in the morning
>Day 2 ARRIVES IN SAN LUIS OBISPO at like 1130
Fuck FedEx I'm pissed

Buy a 2S, no notch

Someone help me please I just don't get it. Is their site fucked or something or are there sets or rules on the coupons? I keep getting the "No coupons available in this order" when I try to order stuff but I got some coupons.

I'd just believe it was stupid chinkery but people here seem to actually want the coupons to use them? So are they real or what?

Attached: 1513053967676.jpg (645x773, 141K)

Are you trying to use Aliexpress select coupons?

What

I'm talking about coupons like these for example Or all the $2 ones.

Attached: 1523694577323.png (403x448, 81K)

Select coupons ($2) for SOME goods only.
$5 ones for orders over $25, I think —any goods.
$10 — over 80, any goods.

Don't know what kind of meme this is. It's the industry standard for live vocals.

the $10 aliexpress coupon is for orders $80 or above
the $5 aliexpress coupon is for orders $25 or above
the $2 select coupon is only for some stores and they have a minimum spend as well (different for each store)

try or google

This is correct answer.

Attached: 1526788956442.png (1050x516, 19K)

why would you use a 10$ for 80$ when you can use 5$ on 3 25$ purchases

What if you buying something that costs 80+?

why would you buy such a costly item from aliexpress

Since when are there coupons? Is this only for fags who use the mobile version? Did I potentially waste 10's of euro's which I could've spend on more chinkshit?

Attached: clown.jpg (889x1200, 576K)

not him but there isn't any alternative for me
also
>80
>costly
nigger I've bought $500 things from ali

Select coupons are always available.
AliExpress coupons are available during sales.
Store coupons are also available

WTF I bookmarked a bunch of fake Daniel Wellington watches on DHgate but now all the links are 404.

>$500
Like what?

Because it is still made in China and will be two-three times more expensive locally?

His boyfriend

Little off-topic, thought I might as well ask here

I got a 20€ Etsy coupon but nothing that I really need or want at the moment, the code is about to expire. What's some stupid shit that I can buy?

intlel minipc + xiaomeme phone in a single order

nah homos deserve to be shot on sight

the shipping makes it not worth splitting the order and with the sweden cuck fee you would have to know the seller well to trust them to combine the orders since not all sellers will do it

>nah homos deserve to be shot on sight
edgy

Should I get a ROCK or Xiaomeme powerbank?

Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro 2