In this thread we post pictures of the worst objects/tech we've bought

In this thread we post pictures of the worst objects/tech we've bought.

This chair is possibly my worst purchase, got it brand new for $200+.. and it fucking sucks for long sitting hours. I fell for a fucking meme.

Attached: IMG_3813.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

Fuck off pewdiepie

>Omega chair
It is, but a perfect match

Attached: 1528564839916.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Only 399

optimal chair.

Attached: INSC1-Integra-Sidechair_Almond.jpg (937x1361, 122K)

there are lots of local brands that make these chairs for cheap and sell the same price as the big sellers. if this chair was only 200$ it prob wasnt one of the real ones.

No, it was more than $200 more like $274 also ordered it from the vendor's website directly. I have had the chair for maybe a bit over 2 years. 2 days ago I ordered an Herman Miller Aeron chair which cost me about $1,096 hopefully it isn't another meme. Also I spend most of my time sitting more than 6 hours, I do consider it as an investment.

Attached: Herman-Miller-Aeron-Front.jpg (816x612, 109K)

Definitely worth it. There's no comparison between a quality built chair and these gaymen racer substitutes. I used to have a HM Mirra and have a Haworth Fern now; so much better than my roommate's DXRacer.

I am glad, only time will tell if it truly is a good chair. I will be getting it next week. As of this moment it feels like I am sitting on metal and my back hurts a lot.

I've got myself a DXRacer a couple of years back, yeah it's a meme but a least I have no troubles sitting for hours on end

90% of the time my spine isn't touching the back or I am leaning on the site of the chair because of how uncomfortable it is, due to this I experience body fatigue in unusual matter of minutes.

Got pic related (beutyrest platinum executive) for $200. Only complaint (if you can call it that) is it makes me sleepy if I lean on it too much even if I'm not tired. Best chair I've owned so far.

Attached: s1113790_sc7.jpg (512x512, 18K)

got a dxracer on Craigslist for $100
at that price it was worth it
I've gone through so many Ikea and Staples tier chairs where the leaning mechanism breaks so fuck that
dxracer may look like a meme but all of the mechanical parts are solid metal

How much of a fat fuck are you?

the prob with these chairs is they don't have a function to stop them turning side to side. that's actually shit for esports. lots of the pros complain about it but they have no choice.

>buy a $30 chink knockoff smartwatch from amazon
>touchscreen barely works, camera glass cover popped off out of the box, battery cover ungodly hard to open and close without breaking it, generally uncomfortable to wear
>and then the battery eventually swelled up dangerously after a few months of collecting dust
at least it came with a free 2GB microsd card

You could have gotten an aeron for $250 secondhand office ware

Same problem, not fat, just recline and change positions a lot. I just get the metal arms type instead of the cheap shit plastic.

I'm not even a little fat i just like to lean back and these cheap chairs are literally made out of fucking cardboard

Which chair are you quoting?

Makes sense /v/ is filled with 9 year olds.

>buying a gaming chair

Attached: razer_orocansus_ulti.jpg (1536x2048, 209K)