Should I go B/W with Ghost Council or are esper colors usually more functional in a multiplayer setting?

Should I go B/W with Ghost Council or are esper colors usually more functional in a multiplayer setting?

Attached: en_NBIlC94jco.png (265x370, 193K)

So is Magic card art full of brave independent tranny poc now? What happened to orcs and barbarians and dragons and shit?

Niggah what?

Attached: 1540245485216.jpg (651x641, 87K)

So you think B/W is probably more efficient? It does seem to move quicker without waiting for key blue pieces. .

Asking for a friend

Playing magic when it's literally pay to win top to bottom.

It's like niggers who don't get that the best players have the biggest wallets and want to be cucked all day by a real player.

The game was so badly designed they can't even agree the order cards should be resolved in. That is the fundamental truth about magic.

That's why we have a pre-set group budget - to mitigate potential imbalances of power.

OP is a faggot
or better

Apparantly board designations don't mean anything since Jow Forumssmokers are constantly in /tg/ whining about their displacement. Answer my Magic question, friend.

I sold my collection of duals/fetches and other expensive stuff a couple years ago. Khans of Tumblr was a sign of how bad things were about to get: tranny warlords and autistic planeswalkers.

Attached: 0747A6E9-C0BC-44B6-91AB-17EC289F1F69.png (223x311, 136K)

I like the tranny warlords. Holding on to high-price lands is tough when you could diversify your deck options with all the money you get from them.

>Answer my question
OP is a faggot. kys
btw, how new are you? This site is Jow Forums the rest are just confused plebbitors

Black and green you nog

Stop playing a children's game you massive faggot.

You don't have to throw a fit, just answer the question or sit down.

Stop conspiring on a children's website, friend.

I would but I see Meren or Gitrog every other deck.

Bump

BW are fag colours and Esper is even worse. Play Gruul or Jund.

Attached: 1520819554551.png (480x700, 844K)

>Can't agree the order cards are resolved in
That's just wrong, MtG has it's problems, but thurough rules for every situation is not one of them. Do you have an example in mind of not knowing the order in which to resolve things?

Get your own board

Jund is pretty good, I enjoyed playing a low-level Prossh deck for a while. You think Shattergang Brothers is worth trying out?

They're cool. I'm playing Thantis right now and having a blast, and looking into Windgrace Mass Land Destruction.

I've played against a couple Windgraces recently and they seem like a lot of fun. I've been toying with a Gaddock Teeg stax deck lately but it just isn't really coming together.

Attached: 1121159.jpg (323x450, 44K)

>he fell for the tcg Jew
bet you buy every post-3.5 sourcebook TSR / WotC / Hasbro / whoever owns the d&d IP now / has shat out too

MTG is tumblr domain now. White cis males are no longer welcome to play it.

Just singles, friend! Packs are typically a waste in recent sets. What colors do you play?

Why did they remove the thread from /tg2/?

never played card games desu
when i was around twelve we got those free demo decks from the local fantasy bookstore, but none of us were willing to spend money on it
thank God