>cover it in half an inch of rubber an plastic that ruins the entire design

Surely you guys don't do this

Attached: lowiqcase.jpg (300x350, 17K)

>spend $1000 on a phone
of course not I'm not stupid

>not putting your super thin and slick homobile phone in highly aesthetic case
you guys are fucking tasteless

Attached: 68431_1.jpg (734x734, 43K)

I blame the faggot tech reviewers who kept pushing the "glass is more premium (((feeling)))" meme

If it was up to me every single fucking phone would be made out of unibody polycarbonate like those old Nokia Lumias

This

>spend $1000 on a sleek and thin whatsapp device
and here we see the pajeet compensating for his tiny brown dick

only faggots with small hands don't use cases
without a case even the biggest phones feel tiny in my hands

>spend 1000$ on a snapchat enabled device
no. Also silicon covers can be disposed if they get damaged, try doing the same with the aluminum cover, I challenge you

If you spend hundreds of dollars on a device that can easily be damaged it is wise to have a way to protect it.

Try $300 Poco by Xiaomi, user.

>not buying a phone that doesn't need a case
lmao @ u

Attached: blackview bv9500.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>spend thousands on a phone with a shiny glass back case that reflects rainbows
>hide it with a plastic case

Attached: 1533811595546.png (512x512, 198K)

This

It's a tool, not a toy. I don't buy a phone to as a fashion accessory.

this

>easily damaged
maybe if you're a gorilla, phones are really not that delicate it's almost like the engineers that designed them had this in mind

>not insuring your phone with a monthly payment plan with your car insurance

>phones are really not that delicate it's almost like the engineers that designed them had this in mind
but they're

>paying more than $50 for a phone

Attached: 1534561819009.jpg (394x399, 36K)

Maybe if you weren't a pajeet you could afford one.

Attached: 1528496762001.jpg (448x400, 53K)

I'm not a pajeet. I'm just frugal so I have more money to invest. Why pay $1000 for a phone when you can get one at walmart for $30.

Attached: 1534202257494.png (741x568, 29K)

Because I'm successful enough to not give a fuck. Have fun pinching pennies poorfag

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-191139_Instagram.jpg (1439x2259, 1.08M)

>spends lots of money on a relatively fragile electronic device he's going to carry every day and handle often
>doesn't protect it from damage
The amount of people I see at work using broken phones is amazing. And that's just the lucky ones whose phones still worked afterwards. Because apparently having a crack running down the entire screen is less of a crime against fashion than putting the phone in an "ugly" case.

>Have 6p
>Have issues with battery
>Pixel 2 about to be announced
>Rumors that Google will start trade-in program
>Heard they're out of 6p and will replace with pixel XL
>Send in 6p and get Pixel XL
>2 weeks later Pixel 2 announced
>Send in as trade in, get $400 off

Pssh, $600 for Pixel 2 XL aint that bad.

Attached: 11348352_1597623503856708_2025278671_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>non-waterproof notched plastic piece of shit
kill yourself, you stupid pajeet

>waste the prime years of your life being as poor as possible so when you are old and your body is breaking down you can afford a deluxe senior housing unit

Maybe I want to protect my phone because I want to protect my phone, I like how it feels, I don't give a damn about glass backs, and I can care less about "the intended feeling".

It's more practical to replace case every 6 months than a phone

fpbp

>phones are really not that delicate
Actually, they are pretty delicate. Most drop tests people do are pretty mild but it doesn't take much to scuff up a phone.

>phones are super fragile waaaah

Do you guys throw your phones down into cement or hit them with hammers? Watch drop test videos, repeated drops from waste height dont do anything, they only start having damage at the 6 foot range.

Unless you throw your phone to your buddies across the room regularly, I don't see how you even manage to damage it

>get a disfunctional phone from google
>pay them another $600 for their new shitty iPhone knock off

Wow you really showrd them

there's no water-proof phones. water resistance is nice to have, but by no means necessary nor should it be a dealbreaker.

I dont do it cuz my phone is tough as shit, but you'd have to be a fucking brainlet to waste $1000 on a phone and not protect it

sometimes, you'll just hit it at just the right angle under just the right conditions, and wham, it's fucked
I've had very few things break (mostly PSPs, because they're built like fucking garbage), but it's mostly just unlucky bullshit that fucks people up rather than active carelessness.
worst damage I had to a phone was falling off of a bike on my flip phone like 14 years ago, and that only put a hole in the LCD layer, it otherwise worked fine and didn't take any real external damage

>Watch drop test videos, repeated drops from waste height dont do anything, they only start having damage at the 6 foot range.
went and looked up a bunch of drop tests and modern phones were cracking at waist height

>Do you guys throw your phones down into cement or hit them with hammers?
most people are dropping these onto concrete and asphalt because they're outside when it happens
people often aren't standing or holding onto their phone in a way where it can really fall when inside

I had my last phone for over 3 years with no case and I never damaged it since I'm not a child

>aesthetics is more important than functionality or value