How does Jow Forums feel about phones getting bigger and bigger? We're soon back to size of 80s phones

How does Jow Forums feel about phones getting bigger and bigger? We're soon back to size of 80s phones

Attached: 1512549240671.jpg (2304x3072, 1.85M)

No.

Who is this sooner with poor man's clothes?

I meant zoomer

lmao my autocorrect

who the fuck is using phones in 2018

non-virgins

"Boomer Sooner" is the fight song for the University of Oklahoma! hahaha

Attached: boomer_sooner.png (683x357, 123K)

What's a fight song?

I’m not happy about it. I work at an apple store and often joke with customers about how one of their advertised fractures of the old iPhones is that they could be used with one hand. They don’t seem to care though.

Bigger is fine but they need to get a lot lighter

DB Cooper, the one who got away.

Dumb phoneposter.

>I work at an apple store

Attached: 1533529824421.jpg (770x602, 44K)

its some kind of sportsball thing

new business opportunity
>1 inch bezels
>screen is 99 inches
>99% screen ratio
>notch just for decoration

Attached: screen ratio.jpg (634x390, 42K)

>Modern tablets largely resemble modern smartphones, the only differences being that tablets are relatively larger than smartphones, with screens 7 inches (18 cm) or larger
kek soon phones are as large as tablets and standard size today used to be called phablets

Perfect phone:

4.7" to 5"
100% libre firmware and drivers
Modem separated from CPU either with an IOMMU or a strictly defined serial protocol
ECC RAM to prevent Rowhammer attacks
microSD slot
Dual SIM
Separate charging port, so you don't need awkward splitters for charging simultaneously and using peripherals
Geolocation using GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Beidou.

$299.

Attached: 1502032056584.jpg (680x680, 69K)

it's gonna be great

Attached: 1527286010771.jpg (3000x2415, 1.38M)

Buy the Librem 5. Yes it costs more than $299 but there's really no other alternative.

>Dual SIM
SIM seems pointless in age of smartphones.
You should be able to copy the information SIM holds on phone.
It more secure as it cannot be forcefully removed, can be backed up and also allows a limitless number of them per phone.

That's true though the modem still needs to be capable of 2 simultaneous connections

Removeable back
screws no glue