Noctua, now those are good fans

>Noctua, now those are good fans.

Attached: pic.jpg (633x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/FqWQKB
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1azOkKH-vNShaNnHVCPwn8gF1qISLLn48qgjwPgkpzGg/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unironically they are

/thread

>tfw just buy the cheapest ball, maglev, or fluid bearings I can find on newegg

forgot pic

Attached: 1530978999353.png (380x349, 70K)

The are fucking good fans but Jesus Christ are they expensive. I used to buy them but now just get fans that have like 95% of the performance with the same noise levels at half the price.

>/thread
Uh, THIS!
*crack*
*sip*
>Fuck ya'll?

Most epic new meme yet

Le crack n sssssip face XD

>ya'll
It's y'all you fucking yank.

Low IQ post

Which fans are those user?

Extremely high quality fans, but their typical color palette fucking sucks.

>*cracks* what's that? *sips* just dipping into my kid's college fund to buy some premium PC fans

Attached: 1530661489500.jpg (675x601, 63K)

>Not zalman master race of old

Attached: cnps7000b-cu-large.jpg (1650x1418, 386K)

>I hate fun

But sleeve bearing is best bearing.

>Shit Jow Forums memes are fun

>at half price
And twice the power consumption. The extra price on the Noctuas is paid off in a couple of years because they burn less watts, and tend to last a lot longer. Noctua fans are a long-term investment.

I hate it, because it's conditioned me to believe that if something is beige/brown, it's probably pretty good.

>Be me
>Want water cooling
>Scared of leaks
>Decide to buy noctuas
>Fuck they're good.
>Quiet and good temperature on my CPU
>Still going strong 3years later
>Best investment I made

Attached: Not+hallucinate+an+entire+life+but+a+happy+one+_fe9e7de36583145982a990384074f09f.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Same here. NH-D15 is nice, but thank goodness my GPU has a backplate or I'd have a short.

>be third worlder
>cannot even think about noctua because they cost double of what Americans pay

Are "premium" fans necessary with a good case with high airflow and appropriate fan control?

Noctua fans are amazing but I don't see the value outside of small cases

I miss Zalman
t. Korean

Could have been like my dad. Making 250k a year with 3 cars but can't "afford" to help me with college.

fuck me. Here I am on 20k a year living on share houses and people like that exist.

You can use normal "cheap" fans and not be far off from what you otherwise get with noctua fans in terms of temperatures, you mainly paying for quietness at higher RPM and much longer lifespan.
Noctua also has this uncanny ability to be stupidly power efficient. If you can pull 1 amp off a motherboard fan header you can run like 20 120mm redux noctua fans off of 1 header if the amp draw of 0.05 amp is truthful, not practical but considering some comparable corsair fan I saw takes 0.60A thats a hell of a difference

I just recently did a build with a fractal meshify c and the thermals between the stock and all noctua are the same but the noise is much lower with the noctua.

They are just quiet, i recently bought cheap $8 cooler master fans and they don't even have four pin so no speed control and now my computer sounds like you are in aeroplane.

ahhh yes zalman *crack sip*

Noctua actually killed watercooling in 2007.. it was only recently that retards started doing it again.

ssssssssst-crack. slurp. ahhh.
Noiseblocker eLoop

Hey nigger mind answering which fans those are?

Disgusting zoomer

Is the Noctua NH L9i powerful enough cooling for a ryzen 2700x?

How much power do you think fans draw?
Or how expensive is power in your country?

>not using industrial grade delta fans

pcpartpicker.com/list/FqWQKB
Any recommendations?

Attached: 1535697750707s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Fellow D15 fag here on a x470 no issues with that here good cooee too could only fit the middle fan quiet as fuck

snap. he owns 3 successful businesses and I'm stuck because I can't go to uni. Can't get loans because of his income level

I know it's going to sound like bullshit, but you come from good stock. He probably wouldn't say that if he didn't think you'd be able to put up with it.

What's up with the Noctua color scheme? It's atrocious

funny, because their new meme fan that supposedly took over 5 years to make has zero user reviews on all the retailer computer websites and no techtuber reviews whatsoever

You would think that a fan like that would be flooded with reviews and praise

Attached: noctua_007-740x495[1].jpg (740x495, 97K)

not only that, but Noctua somehow manage to fuck up the color consistency between their two factories (China and Taiwan factories)

so if you're unlucky, some of your fans will not match your other shit colored puke fans KEK

imagine buying like 6 fans for the same price that you could buy a fucking GTX 1080Ti and then some of your fans don't match in color

Attached: china-tajwan[1].jpg (1434x851, 279K)

Imagine caring more about color than perfomance of fans inside your case.

>Zalmaan, now those are good coolers

Attached: 51X2AnpImeL._SX425_.jpg (425x359, 32K)

i fucking regret buying a windowed computer case so much. I feel like such a manchild whenever guests come to my house

should I just buy a new case without a window?

>fan breaks in 3 years
>can't replace it because non-standard mounting holes

Fuck Be Quiet for using retarded proprietary fans for their processor coolers (135mm fans and retarded fan frames that completely blocks you from replacing their fans with other manufacturers' fans). They also don't sell these fans separately, so if your 100$ Dark Rock Pro 4 fan stops working in 3 years, you need to buy a new Dark Rock Pro 4 to get a fan that fits

Be Quiet = literally the Apple of computer components

any proprietary non-industry standard computer product needs to be murdered

thats sad to hear. I was considering Be Quiet for my future build. I guess Noctua all the way.

>Noctua
Fuck off with your cheapo crap.

Noctua are pure marketing. They somehow turned tacky brown/beige fans into a status symbol for PC builders. I guess I have to congratulate them. Bravo Noctua. The Apple of PC fans.

Attached: 1529837509285.jpg (675x601, 15K)

Depends on whether you value silence or not. Though Noctuas aren't the absolute quietest fans on the market. They're the most well-rounded though.

Yeah, people buying fans with shit brown-coloured blades are all about aesthetics after all.

good luck replacing that fan when it goes bad, fucko

It would probably take over a decade to spend $20 running a cooling fan.

T. Gook faggot

I had one of these. It was really quiet when the fan blades didn't catch on the heat sink.

It's probably because his dad is stuck in his own youth and thinks that kids these days are just lazy when they can't find a reliable job or pay their crippling student loans.

instead of replacing your fans you should really replace your air

but of course you're too stupid for that

Thats what you get for buying chink shit
Taiwan has way superior production ethic

Name a better fan.

No one needs to upgrade their existing noctua fans sono one is reviewing.

I was about to buy D15... found out my case is too small... well lets buy D14... still too big... fuck. Got U12S. Seems to work well enough.

Put stickers on window.

Vinyl wrap it.

Xilence

>tfw you bought the perfect case
My case has a window but since it's a perfect cube, all sides are the same size and can be swapped. I put the window facing a wall and mesh facing me. The only downside is that mesh obviously doesn't block any noise, but looking in the case is very subtle and hard. You can pretty much only see some lights glowing through the mesh and that's it. Doesn't look bad at all.

Attached: Thermaltake Core V21.jpg (600x580, 130K)

>perfect case
>doesn't have noise dampening

>Being this scared of what other people think

Attached: 172989_1533867259596.jpg (462x434, 16K)

Most normies think windowed cases are cool for some reason. It's embarrassing if you're over 25 though I guess.

It's an EK Vardar poop edition. You're welcome.

I'm excited for the 140mm edition

I recently got whichever 14" fans come with a Fractal R5 for £10. Cheapest Noctua equivalent was £22 and they were very comparable in the reviews I read.

I have the case and I feel it is not powerful enough.

Give me fans and non AIO CPU coolers that perform better and I will gladly use them.

>new
this is from like march

>march
The sips meme has been floating around fit for at least a year, the boomer crap is a more recent addition

what is with the fucking can of monster?
i can understand calling older millennials boomers, but that fucking drink

>big shitty logo front and center
throw it in the trash

they make great paste too

>he can't afford noctuas
wew lad

so i guess you don't know how to use a search engine huh..

Considering price performance it has if you change oil every 6 months it really is the best.

in a store near you: 5 days after Cyberpunk 2077 release (2020 Q3)

They are tho

Attached: 1424995261923.png (500x340, 85K)

Oh man im sorry dude I think I remember you from another thread. Your dad bought the new charger right?

I know and I've made it just fine. But if he ever needs help later in life fuck him.

Nah different person but he does own a camaro (boomer shit).

>unironically
Actually, it's pretty ironic that they are, seeing that OP explicitly stated the contrary

Fuckin boomers. I'm in my last year of CS and my dad has paid the whole way so I feel very grateful for that when I see shit like that because I won't have debt thanks to his work. It made me realize very early that I want to save up for any potential children of mine going to uni first, before I buy cars or any material shit I'm passionate about, because nobody should be forced into a shitty position like that and already have an anchor to their success so early in their life.

They're shit fan, got one that comes with their HSF and died two weeks of usage. Didn't even bother to send it back because i can't afford the downtime and the costs of sending it back could have gotten a cheaper alternative that does 80% of what it does at 50% price. One leap of faith was a bad experience, sealed bearing my ass.

>implying you wouldn't send a 40$ fan back to get a refund

I didn't. Lucky enough i have an old backup that still works till today. Thought i'd try the Jow Forums meme and well never again, the noctua is stored somewhere in my attic. Not everyone is as penny picky as you.

You sound fucking stupid

Like wise, faggot.

>implying you have money
kek, i live and work in switzerland, 40 bucks is nothing to me

Whoa, we got a rich guy here.

True boomer cooler.
Copper rad era was also the numa boomer

lol

Wish more things went back to copper or the natural copper color at least. Rather have copper vrm coolers than the bullshit aluminum blocks

That is kind of bullshit though. His dad probably went to school when it was much cheaper than it is today and much more heavily subsidized than now. His dad also most likely entered the job market when during time where the labor market was much more favorable to workers than it is currently. The attitude of "well back in my day" is bullshit since the world is totally different than it was today so a comparison between now and then can't reasonably be made between the two.

here is a spreadsheet of comparing 15mm fans can you help me work out which ones are same but cheaper than nocturnia there are like 2 types of fans right one for pressure and one for airflow?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1azOkKH-vNShaNnHVCPwn8gF1qISLLn48qgjwPgkpzGg/edit

Attached: lololair.jpg (1080x1080, 219K)