Are vertical tabs a meme or are they Jow Forums approved?

Are vertical tabs a meme or are they Jow Forums approved?

Attached: chad.png (1920x1080, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/736cji/how_to_hide_native_tabs_in_firefox_57_tree_style/
Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I get vertical tabs? I'm also on Firefox.

Depends if you're monitor is wide. It doesn't work on all monitors. It also depends if you have a lot of tabs becsuse you could just put the URL bar and tabs on the same line with CSS. But it is possible to make vertical tabs autohide. So maybe.

Define wide.
Download tree style tabs for firefox and then follow this guide to get rid of the top tabs and clean up the tree style tabs app
reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/736cji/how_to_hide_native_tabs_in_firefox_57_tree_style/

Many websites have a lot of space wasted on the sides (especially if you block ads) so it makes sense to have tabs there. I also recommend Tree Style Tabs if you open a lot of tabs because it makes organizing a lot easier.

>reddit.com
On second thought, leave and never come back.

>Define wide.
That's subjective. I would just be giving my own opinion. But if your monitor is vertical it's safe to say vertical tabs wouldn't be ideal.

wow your almost using your browser 4:3 :^)

I have three Firefox windows and a total of 226 vertical tabs, one of which has been open for four years.

>first user actually smart enough to censor system time
For once, I'm actually proud of OP

Attached: reaction368.jpg (352x375, 37K)

For what reason

if thats not a meme idk what is

Yo this gives me frames nostalgia.

what is this tinfoil hattery
at most you will find out what timezone he lives in and that's it

>what is not wanting hundreds of Jow Forums weebs to know where I live

Jow Forums.org/frames

>oh no, they will know where I and 500 other million people live in my time zone

also, you should be more paranoid about being a tripfag.

Timezones are huge strips of lands, user.

So that the Jow Forums trannies don't know his timezone.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

They used to be but since websites have decided that 40% of screen time is pointless then go for it.

Seems like too much of a space waste. I prefer the about:config and changing browser.tabs.tabMinWidth to 20. Then I can have about 30 tabs on my screen like Chrome does decreasing the tab sizes.