Been using windouws 7 for like a decade now and dont really have much reason to change...

been using windouws 7 for like a decade now and dont really have much reason to change, but im thiking of trying windows 8 because fuck windows 10.

does 8 have any features that are worth the upgrade? are older games like max payne harder to run? one of the biggest reasons im still on 7 is because some older games are kind of a bitch to run but i can at least get them to work.

Attached: ass roll.jpg (1200x798, 305K)

Imagine the smell lol. Braaaaaap

Windows 8 is cancer

Based

The UI in Windows 8 is absolute trash. Perhaps try windows 8.1. But if you don't like 10, it is basically a more polished 8.1. I'm not sure if the basic update system is closer to 7 or 10, and for me that is a big deal (fuck auto-updates)

I wish I was that floor

I wish I was the particles in their braaaaps so anons could *sniff* me.

One of those bundas is a man.

Rolling.

Ew.

Sad

ROLL

FUCK

Rallentando
The answer is no. I've never found a real reason to switch

Give me that 8 or 9.

win8 is trash compared to 7, stick with the last decent windows version as long as you can

Rolling

6 is the best ass, right?

>stick with the last decent windows version as long as you can
Ok, I'll stay at Windows 10 LTSB

rollin

Windows 8.1 is just fine as long as you don't update past 1709 (that's the windows 10 update at least, check for the corresponding win 8 update).

People say you need the updates for security, but MS keeps breaking the security AND the stability of the OS. So just don't bother.

0-2-4-5-6
to bully me

0 please

rollin 3

is windows 10 really that bad?

I'm one of the few who liked 8, but as of now I wouldn't advise using it because MS is treating it like it never existed.

it's literal cancer, switch to linux before it's too late

agreed, 2 is pretty nice as well

No. It's just 8.1 with a new name.

6 or 8 pls

Rollin 6

>People say you need the updates for security

They're right, doofus. At least install the security updates if you don't want your system to become part of a (non-MS) botnet.
(Did MS ever push Win10 as a security update? I should hope not but I wouldn't be surprised)

rollin for 3 here
what a fucking cutie

These are all trannies.

yawn.

Jesus, look at the thighs on 2, 6.
Rollan

And no, stick with 7 or move to 10

Attached: USB_Senpai.png (500x430, 841K)

rolling

Ugly roastie
Why do cucks find this attractive?

Rawl

6 and 8 dat ass

Linix has proton for games.now. literally no reason for windows to exist

Roll

9 is the only good option.

roll for 6

mmmm the brown little shortstack. i'd cut my dick off for that

Why not just upgrade then build/buy a shitty pc with windows 7 to run ur old games on?

this. changes. everything.

windows 7 doesn't do anything more than windows 95 (or windows 3.11) .. they provided nothing, they continuall re-market, nothing, to idiots

I have the slight impression that Wine will slowly but surely run more windows software than windows.
I mean, it runs probably all the win16 stuff while windows pretty much abandoned it.

yes, switch to loopix as soon as possible there's not much time left

rollan

Roll

Rolling for 7 8 9

9, 6, 1.

Attached: 1369112512464.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

I meant zero, not one, also fuck.
Reroll.

Attached: sniff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Roll

Attached: 21419D29-B0E5-4C77-8BE0-5E555CB04DD4.jpg (1966x2048, 297K)

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 188K)

I've been using Windows 8.1 for a long time now and I can't complain. It feels much quicker and more stable than Windows 7 to me. People didn't like it because of the Metro UI but I don't get it because you don't have to use it. Can't even remember the last time I've seen the UI.
The only downside was the missing start menu but I use Start8 from Stardock for that. It costs like 5$ and it perfectly replicates a windows start menu and it's very customizable.

I want to slap 6 all day

gimme 6

>kouhei
This upsets me

rolling

No3 is by far the best and most natural looking

I like the 4th from left

rollan owo