Windows 10 isn't even that bad

Windows 10 isn't even that bad

Attached: tumblr_pbcza94mxm1rb539do1_540.jpg (522x683, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove me wrong nerds

Attached: BKBTeadCcAAPuF6.jpg (461x500, 26K)

>spies on you
>forces you to update
>has to restart for updates
>thrashes the shit out of your disk
>eats all your memory
>ads in the start menu
>candy crush and minecraft built in
Yes, it is that bad. You just have Stockholm Syndrome. If this wasn't true you wouldn't come here and make this thread seeking validation.

>have nothing to hide, who cares about spying
>they wouldnt update if it was for no reason, you can schedule a time to update
>cant verify "thrashing disk"
>my memory seems fine
>disable ads
>casual games built in for casual gamers

what the fuck is the problem with you NEETs

>have nothing to hide, who cares about spying
Post your home address and a time stamped picture of your face. I also want your social security number and date of birth. Post all of these now or you're a hypocrite.
>they wouldnt update if it was for no reason
Yes, it's such a pile of shit that it needs to be updated all the time. You're as dumb as an Arch user.
>cant verify "thrashing disk"
>my memory seems fine
These are well known issues.
>disable ads
Your OS has ads in the first place, and that's unacceptable, you fucking cuckold.
>casual games built in for casual gamers
Your computer might be a hentai fapbox but mine is a workstation. I don't want a bunch of fucking games and popups shoved in my face when I'm trying to do real work, wintoddler.

Goddamn, not even macfags are this cucked.

Attached: 1535672440109.gif (322x300, 576K)

Everything on your list is made up except the last one, and that takes 2 clicks and 1/2 a second to fix. Stay mad.

I've used W10 since not long after it came out and I still hate it. The constant "feature" updates break more and more of my older software every time.

I didn't know bloodborne comic exist, thanks OP

hook, line, and sinker

>it's shit because I'm too dumb to use LTSB

I know.
It's much, much worse.

Attached: CopyQ.nS3706.png (630x630, 468K)

>Windows is good because I'm too dumb to use Linux
Windows does a lot of fucktarded shit.
The fact that it doesn't have a package manager built in that isn't a hackjob storefront is the kicker for me. The fact that programs can and are stored wherever the fuck they want to be is silly, and needing a gui installer for literally EVERY program is retarded.
Give me a decent command line, a decent package manager, and some fucking options for customizing my os other than yes / no bullshit and I may use windows again for anything other than muh games.
Face it, windows is only relevant because mindless fucking sheep don't know better and video games. Windows is not Jow Forums, it's /v/ tier garbage. Making a windows thread pro or con should be an instant permaban.

windows 10 isn't that bad but it is very bad and you shouldn't use it

Imagine being this upset over software. All software has pros and cons and use cases. Grow up.

enjoy the botnet

Attached: gentoomoan.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

>Grow up
Fuck off you Reddit faggot. Windows is only good for non Jow Forums stuff, and sucks dick at anything else. Windows threads along with the millions of GPU threads need to fuck off to /v/.
I'm not even a linux or die tier fag. MacOS (from what I've seen and heard) is one the better mainstream Unix like operating systems out there (just a step down from Linux, imo) Windows is just a bloated mess of bad design decisions and poor backwards compatibility.

Damn, you sound autistic.

imagine being this much of a seething manchild

funny that a win10 user posts an image about ms paint, which was forcefully removed from win10 by an unavoidable update

are you retarded?

>implying I have a larger business to get that.
>implying I trust 3 party activators that will install a botnet with that.

three finger diagonal swipe top to left

Make a powerpoint presentation in LibreOffice Impress. I fucking dare you.

>not using beamer
Come on user, for the full power of Linux you have to go full autism

>Windows is only good for non Jow Forums stuff
so anything that would get you employed

Good response, retard.

>but muh office compatibility
Office is not Jow Forums. If I cared about compatibility with the mess that are Microsoft's products in general I'd be running Windows.
Jesus, you guys act like PCs are literally spreadsheet machines. Apply yourself and learn to use a computer some other way than your grandma would.

Just because it's the standard doesn't mean it's good. Fuck off sheep.

>Office is not Jow Forums.

Confirmed for never being required to wear a shirt at work.

I use Linux, BSD, and Windows. All for different reasons. But you aggressive linux fags push people away and give linux a bad name. Seriously, it's childish.

daily reminder that you can't turn off telemetry and if you do it will break your system in telemetry 10™

twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en

>what is online gsuite/office 365

Windows 10 LTSB literally have none of these problems

Linsux still can't display thumbnails in the filepicker. It's definitely not the \G\ OS.

Microsoft Windows 98 doesn't have this problem.

Attached: 1507426826412.png (1024x768, 243K)

Install KDE
Brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20180831_025246.png (1910x1049, 745K)

So only 2% of the 2% OS have this. Year of the loonix desktop is definitely right around the corner!

Yes I go on Jow Forums.org/g/ to talk about the latest features in Word.
Retard.

No it's me giving Linux a bad name. Not the thousands of unironic pajeet MS shills posting blatant fucking lies about how Linux works and promoting whatever new shit MS is rubbing out.
Fuck off. If you unironically enjoy the act of using a PC with windows on it, you're a low IQ retard.

cringe

That guys whole twitter thread was invalidated when he showed that his "allow telemetry" option was set to "disabled", you're meant to enable the option and then set it to the lowest value, setting it to disabled just disables the option from having an effect.
The fact that he spun that as "you can see I have telemetry disabled", and then didn't even bother correcting it after someone else pointed it out, just helps show how he wasn't even trying to do any kind of proper test.

>Post your home address and a time stamped picture of your face. I also want your social security number and date of birth. Post all of these now or you're a hypocrite.

What is data typing for $800, Alex?

Also, unless you can post a full telemetry grab, your argument is invalid.

> Yes, it's such a pile of shit that it needs to be updated all the time. You're as dumb as an Arch user.

Updates are montly. Unless you've written your OS from the ground up, or it has no network connectivity, your argument is invalid.

>These are well known issues.
[Citation needed]

>Real work

Logo design for lo/g/os doesn't count.