Dedicated branding that other companies specifically go out of their way to put on their shit

>Dedicated branding that other companies specifically go out of their way to put on their shit.
How can one company throw their dick around and 90% of the market gobbles it up.
Is $CURRENT_YEAR year of GNU/Linux?

Attached: based-windows-key.jpg (300x208, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/5/8/17318340/chrome-os-update-new-features-linux-apps-google-io-2018
mobilesyrup.com/2018/08/23/chrome-os-linux-apps-support-older-models/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

windows key is comfy mod button for i3, i don't mind it has windows logo

My chromebook has neither

Neither can it run any useful applications for ACTUAL productivity nor maintain stable CPU usage, fag. Enjoy your celeron meme shit

Is it really a dealbreaker for any machine that you're buying? There's usually just one key, so tape over it or switch it out.

It's ARM-based and it can run Linux apps, fag.

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/5/8/17318340/chrome-os-update-new-features-linux-apps-google-io-2018

That's what he said. It can't run any useful applications.

mobilesyrup.com/2018/08/23/chrome-os-linux-apps-support-older-models/

>useful
>ARM
you can only choose one

That menu key is for the right click contextual menu you fucktard.

>Is $CURRENT_YEAR year of GNU/Linux?
error: shell variable has not been set

>menu button so you dont have to use the mouse
>the only way to exit the menu is clicking somewhere

don't know why companies haven't just made the super key a circle yet
why use company branding that can perish, be changed (see: keyboards produced around each new windows release) or become unrecognizable when you can use a universally recognized shape?

Attached: Disk_pack1.svg.png (1200x1200, 41K)

>my key says "Win" on it.
>literally winrar key
How does it feel to have shitty brand marketing plastered on your keyboard with a logo that has no other meaning than that of a spyware corporation?
>he doesn't even have ambigious-meaning keys

Attached: 6Wv1jc1.jpg (800x800, 464K)

That's a nice black hole. Show me more

Just hit ESC lmao

My Thinkpad's button looks like this. It is a Windows logo but it almost just looks like a window instead of that normal logo you have in OP pic. It's easier to just think this button is for moving windows around on your screen, and that's exactly what it does in Cinnamon. Win + arrows move a window around and tile it.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 1K)

I prefer the CoolerMaster key.

Attached: 1528272844041.jpg (2406x1378, 861K)

Not trolling but I like the way apple went about it

Attached: MacKeyboardLeft_crop-1.jpg (324x200, 33K)

None of the arm-based chromebooks are receiving the updates that allow chromebooks to run linux apps you fucking idiot
only the intel based ones
Either way, the magnifying glass key is just the fucking super key with a different picture on it retard

I hate fn button.

the one with the numpad doesn't have this problem

Attached: MQ052.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Replacing backspace with delete is probably the worst fucking decision ever made on a keyboard.
FUCK.

>macshit
Found your problem.

Apple's got the best modifier key layout. First thing I do when I install OpenBSD is remap the keys so that Alt is Super and Caps is Control