So, it's very common here on Jow Forums to accuse someone of being a pajeet shill...

So, it's very common here on Jow Forums to accuse someone of being a pajeet shill, paid in a menial amount of rupees to advertise products on online communities.

I'm looking to market a piece of software, and I'm thinking this might be the way I do it. Where do I go where I can pay someone $1 or $2 per hour to make online posts on various communities for cheap viral marketing? I won't tell them to post here, don't worry, I hate shills as much as you do.

Attached: indian man.png (602x904, 439K)

>$1 or $2/hr
Post rate/hr? White devil here.

Not as easy as you'd imagine. The biggest hurdle is the language barrier and getting the right contacts.

In essence to control the pajeet you must become a pajeet yourself.

Also then you have to consider what you're doing could violate us law. Most companies that pull this off (ie microsoft/apple) usually hire visa workers here in the states. They get some shitty salary, go back to their country to blow it all in a short time and then come back for more.

how is violating US law?
I just need to pay the poorest guy that can speak english to type what I tell him to.

1.) That's very unlikely, the very few who speak english tend to avoid your line of work.
2.) tax man

>immediately offering cash
Rookie mistake. You'll get flooded with low quality respondents.
What you need to do is offer to pay them in something thats extremely hard to exchange into USD, like a low value crypto coin, maybe even one thats not supported by big exchanges. This ensures that you only attract the desperate and clever shills. The other thing to do is offer food. Pay them in a couple packs of artificial crab meat and carbonated water per week. Its easy to do via Amazon these days.

>Pay them in a couple packs of artificial crab meat and carbonated water per week. Its easy to do via Amazon these days.

Attached: cbm.png (300x256, 74K)

Fuck man, you wouldn't believe the kind of abuse immigrants get in the states. When your home country has public beheading on an hourly basis and/or get paid pennies per hour you're bound to have some really really low standards. That's why legal migration is so important, not just for our sake but for the ones coming here too.

that's depressing to read

Attached: Poverty-In-India-min.png (1120x630, 428K)

I was only half joking, it was a story I head from a friend in the mid 90s. A software firm was paying some over seas workers with cup noodles, crab meat, and some generic soda water.
Just thinking about it makes me laugh though.

Its not abuse when your countrymen still practice open defecation, have zero concept of cleanliness, make tea from toilet water willingly, and voluntarily do menial labor for a couple dimes per day. They're getting fairly compensated for the market they're in.
Legal immigration should completely end btw. We don't need more people, taking the handful of any worth from these countries only ensures they stay shitholes forever.

It's abuse to us who don't live in their shoes and would never want to even for a minute. When push comes to shove most people don't push back which is why governments have been able to span centuries at a time.

As for legal migration I'm afraid we need it. The states is what it is today because people fled persecution and chased dreams of a better tomorrow. Isn't that how the US started? Vetting should be stricter though.

what compels you to tripfag so hard?

It's honestly something I spend a lot of time pondering as well. I've lost sleep over what the answer might be.

Brain drain is a real factor in the growth and decline of a society. India is going to stay an undeveloped filthy shit hole if the few good minds in the country all leave instead of building equity in their own homeland.
America doesn't need Indian people, Indian culture, or Indian behavior. India however does need competent Indian people.
And as for the founding of America, the founding fathers only wanted white Europeans to ever have citizenship, and there was even a supreme court case to decide if Indians were white. The verdict was no.

>muh legal migration
And now the US is going to shit because all these people get on welfware and take our jobs, and give nothing in return. Their homelands are shit because they themselves are shit. Shitty people make shitty countries, not the other way around. So no, these people are not welcome in the US. We are not the world's daycare center for brown people.

Problem is why would they? If they see no immediate prosperous future for them and their family they know better to be a successful pragmatist than a wishful idealist.

What this country needs isn't something we can be sure of. It's always a gamble what we could bring here even with strict vetting but by not gambling at all we miss out on prized people like albert einstein or all those other fucking nerds and business people who helped turn america into a carnivorous super power.

The point is immigrants against legal migration is contradictory. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I agree with the sentiment but if we had the government enforce this view then people Einstein would have never made us figure out how to make the atomic bomb and we would have had magnitudes more casualties from the japs back in WW2. Like I said stronger vetting is the key. Also sorry to say but the brown people thing isn't even based on migration. Whites took the problem from africa and brought it here willingly.

Hire me. I could do with the money.

>another episode of the amerilard refusing to take on the fact that his country is the reason there are so many shitholes and that yes, you do reap what you sow
Classic.

>and that yes, you do reap what you sow
ain't that the stone cold truth

>That's very unlikely, the very few who speak english tend to avoid your line of work.
How can they do this line of work without speaking English? Do you mean to tell me they're paid $3 or more per hour?

You tell them to copy and paste. It's pretty clear in threads where someone or multiple users spam the same replies/bait over and over again without addressing any claims/rebuttals. Harder on a mongolian straw dildo weaving forum but that's pretty popular in any site with reviews or ratings.

>by not gambling at all we miss out on prized people like albert einstein or all those other fucking nerds and business people who helped turn america into a carnivorous super power.
These people all had in common that they were European, though. After almost 100 years of constantly increasing non-European demographics in the west, there hasn't been a single inventor, philosopher, artist or anything of note produced from them. What does this tell us?

>albert is considered european because he was born in germany
Now this I find interesting. I thought he was a jew. Or can people's races change based on people's feelings?

I was born in south africa to a strict catholic orphanage and am from russian descent. Does that make me catholic, russian, african, or what?

Pajeet here . Tell me what to do. I'll make a throwaway email quick to do the job.

>only X race produces people worthy of merit
That you're a fucking dumbass who thinks people should be valued by the color of their skin and not by their meritable contributions to society.

More importantly, what have you done? :^)

Attached: george-washington-carver.jpg (700x467, 146K)

The Jews is a pretty special case, seeing how the particular ones we're talking about here are so heavily interbred with Europeans. It's not really one single ethnicity you're talking about when it comes to Jews. It makes you a South African Slavic person I guess?

No, you got it the completely wrong way around. I'm the one saying people should be valued for their meritable contributions to society and you're the one saying they should be valued for the color of the skin.

See, you're full of shit pandering to whatever people tell you to believe. It's so bad you don't even know what people like us are anymore.

I have no idea what you mean by this. Aren't you a South African slavic person?

Nah mate it's too late, you must now look within yourself and tell yourself if you're worthy of any merit at all. He who is without sin may cast the first stone kind of thing.

Why are you asking me, muttonchop? You're supposed to be profiling me not asking me to profile myself.

]just go to a crowd sourcing website that allows jobs about posting false information (most are credible and do not allow false information)

Yes, in self introspection I find lots of merit, so I'm not worried. Also, I don't buy into your idea that you're not allowed to criticize things on that basis. I'm not a plumber, but I can give my opinion on what I think are good and bad plumbers even so. If you think otherwise, that's on you.

But it was you who profiled yourself. I just reiterate the profile you made, because it seems pretty accurate. You're a South African by nation, Slavic by race and Catholic by religion. Nothing weird about that?

Then good for you because I can't find any. If your opinion on what a good or bad plumber mattered why would you call a plumber in the first place? Aren't you the one paying a stranger because you can't tell what a good or bad plumbing job is in the first place?

>I can't find any
That's not so strange seeing how you don't know me or don't know anything about me, except that I've triggered you politically.

>If your opinion on what a good or bad plumber mattered why would you call a plumber in the first place?
That's a ridiculous position. There are good and bad plumbers, and many who are not plumbers will be perfectly capable to observe whether the work they do is of quality or not. Just like you can determine if a chef is good or bad by tasting his food even if you're not a chef yourself, or if a software is well written or not even if you're not a programmer. To me your way of thinking is completely insane.

See the thing is I never claimed to be anything, I just gave you my 3 origins of sorts. It was your job to put it all together and tell me what I am but now you're unsure of yourself. You can wrap me up like a burrito and just call me a south african catholic russian but that still leaves a lingering sense of self doubt in you, doesn't it.

The point is: embrace that. Because I believe it is in these moments where we come to higher understandings of the world around us. Life isn't black or white nor is it full of color. It's all a mystery till the day we die and the best we can do is use social constructs in an attempt to understand it better.

Maybe that's why I'm am devoid of personal merit.

>but that still leaves a lingering sense of self doubt in you, doesn't it.
Not at all. For me that gives me a lot of information to categorize you. South Africans have a lot of things in common, just like Slavic people have a lot in common, as well as Catholics. Any of the three categories provides information about you as a human, and all three together an even broader picture.

Sure, it won't tell the whole story with it's individual nuances, but to discount it wholesale isn't really rational either.

I don't believe that. I've yet to meet a human being without any merit at all.

>Pay them in a couple packs of artificial crab meat and carbonated water per week
make that carbonated water Sprite, and i'd gladly shill for you.

Hey man, when this is all over you think any of what we do will matter? Because as someone who was abandoned it's all I ever wonder at night.

Hard to say. Personally I'm a family oriented guy and I worry mostly about how my children and their descendants will do. But it's hard to predict the future. But I will say that many people who have lived a long time ago have affected me greatly in my lives with their works, so this far things people do have seemed to matter in some way.

Out of all the fucking places to get philosophical introspection it had to be here. I wasn't even going to go on Jow Forums today, my computer monitor started glitching heavily but then it somewhat corrected itself and was looking for more info on google when I came across a stupid thread on Jow Forums that had some keywords of my problem that eventually lead me here.

Thank you user.

buy me a couple packs of monster energy a week and i'll do whatever you want son

What about you? Do you think things we do will matter?

2 dollars is a little low, I'll do it for like 5

t. Panjeet

Can't say either. If I was left here to fend with myself with nobody to call family then at times it seems like nothing I do will matter but then I get these moments where little things in life tell me to keep going.