Is he the king of linux gaming

Is he the king of linux gaming

Attached: 7d0eadea88b9daf05d1c7973b7146dc13ab2f190.jpg (1287x724, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsf.org/
gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-intro.en.html
gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
gnu.org/philosophy/essays-and-articles.html#LicensingFreeSoftware
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement
gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-intro.html
gnu.org/philosophy/nonfree-games.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Attached: 1528911512314.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Gaming is for children, so I guess that makes him a machild. Why do they all look the same, anyway? Beards, glasses, dressed by their mothers, bad haircuts. It's too much of a coincidence.

40 years old with the mental maturity of a 14 year old.
>sigh...

How about I let you play with something that isn't for kids *unzips dick*

OP is a faggot. This guy as a normie that heard about linux and wanted to bring his cancer with him. So he used google and the wine forums to make money off of what was already known. There is nothing in his videos that isn't already known on wine's website.

How did you unzip your dick? That must have been painful, or you're a fag.

based

Isn't he a legitimate entrepreneur with patents to his name?

Why are gamers so repellent?

I knew a kid in school years ago who had to get a teacher to unzip his foreskin which was caught in his jeans zipper. He cried and cried.
Fucking hilarious.

This is why I thank G-d every day that my parents had the sense to get me circumcised.

tar -xzf dick.tar.gz

>Being this hateful and spiteful
He knows what he does and talks about more than any other youtuber. He is the Rossman of Linux. He just does not have to work with shit day in, day out. Deal with it

Don't know, don't care. He's cancer to the opensource community and teaches retards to install propriety software on an opensource platform. He's complete shit, and so are his children followers.

Open source is cancer on the free software movement.

Well then you'd better get your toes amputated just in case you stub them.

>installs proprietary software to an open-source OS
>Manchildren ejaculate all over their monitors
Fucking die. He literally just visits the wine compatibility database and follows the instructions, then makes a video about it. You can do exactly what he does by reading the fucking website. I hate manchildren.

Its "free software foundation" you fucktard.
fsf.org/
And what he is doing is also against their cause. You must be a fucking retard,

Thank the jews that they collected your foreskin you mutilated cuck.

gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-intro.en.html

movement indicates a crowd having the same mindset and expressing their views.
>english isn't my first language
>have to teach (You)

Both of you are retarded beyond belief. Read the goddamn license, then get back to me. If you have a hard time understanding it, its okay, you've already proved that you're hopeless stupid.

gnu.org/philosophy/essays-and-articles.html#LicensingFreeSoftware

Read it. FFS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement

Did you read the gnu license? Installing proprietary software is literally against their cause. Games and direct X is proprietary. How dumb can you be to post GNU and not know what it means??

>the current state of Jow Forums.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement
Use a real source, not Wikipedia.
fsf.org/

Attached: 1535644765257.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

Come back when you can quote properly.

gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-intro.html

Attached: 35.png (300x300, 96K)

What the fuck are you trying to say? The Free Software Movement, started by the Free Software Foundation, rejects the term "open source." That is what the poster you were replying to was pointing out.

Free software” means software that respects users' freedom and community. Roughly, it means that the users have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. Thus, “free software” is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of “free” as in “free speech,” not as in “free beer”. We sometimes call it “libre software,” borrowing the French or Spanish word for “free” as in freedom, to show we do not mean the software is gratis.

So what what does wine do again? It install proprietary software under a separate license to gnu systems.. How new are you?

Replied to the wrong post, I think.

>gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-intro.html
So name 1 game that OP's queen installs that follows under this philosophy. Fucking gamers can't read...

I'm pretty sure you have no friends and live in a basement.

That is not the spirit of GNU. Games are an artform and are not considered "proprietary." GNU is primarly concerned with tools.

see
Name a single gnu game that OP's faggot queen installs that isn't proprietary.

Wrong.

here's your (you)
Wine is a tool, wine is used to install propietary software.

read this and ask yourself if you're installing a game that follows this philosophy. Gamers are cancer.

>2018
>Using gzip

i wasn't discussing this, rathere than pointing out the statement of
>Its "free software foundation" you fucktard.
i don't even know tje guy in OP pic

>when you were young you were the king of linux gaming

Swing and a miss.

He helped create looking glass.

If you don't know what you're talking about, kindly fuck off.

Okay. Good for him.

I meant to post this link, but the latter still applies.
You gamers are trying so hard to kill GNU, but some of us still care.

kek, in a recent video he talks about people just like you

I wouldn't know, I don't watch children's videos.

i know the fsf, and i already BTFO'd you here
You make yourself look really dumb, but i guess that's your goal at this point.
Also, FSFs philocophy is good, altough RMS and mugh GNU prefix creditz is laughable and counteractive to FSFs potential

The Arch video? Yea I saw that in your last faggy post. Its was cringe at its finest:

"Arch user are teh gate keepers of knowelege and they act like edgy emo kids"
-a 50 year old gamer that makes videos for faggots

I don't want to kill GNU, i just don't fall for zhe RMS meme.
I'm a Linux user, so you can stop implying wintardism now, bro.
>inb4 slave analogies

Maybe if he starts hitting the gym and loses some weight.

I can certainly tell you haven't watched him, that's true

You posted something that proves him right though. You didn't "BTFO" anyone. And stop using children's slang. You're too old for that nigger shit.

You know RMS wrote GNU, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-053130.png (231x69, 2K)

>I don't watch children's videos
Is this hard to understand?

by posting the definition of FSF's free software movement i proved that the term free software movement is meant to be named free software foundation
u wot mate

Attached: 5994abfc5aea39d9fa2863e9792b2ddad13214ce12b80e7032609c27311dd3e9.jpg (480x467, 66K)

That was so retarded. Arch has the best wiki of any distribution, barring Gentoo. Just because Arch users tell new users to RTFM or read the wiki doesn't mean they're withholding knowledge, it is just the best way to help clueless users.

>shills for GNU
>Shits on RMS
Your parents should have had an abortion. Would have made the world a smarter place.

Yes.
Like i said i like the philosophy, not his execution. Hard to understand i don't fully support one from being desperate for internet points with promoting a shitty prefix to an established name afterwards, i know.

yeah, I was pointing out how it's very obvious you haven't watched his videos

did i get your fellings hurt now?
send more sex fantasy stories to your idol.

Yea and this nigger:
Shat all over that community. Its why OP is a faggot. He worships this cuck. I hate OP's queen because of that video. The community of Arch is to promote the education of the linux installation, and this 50 year old gamer fag is too retarded to understand it. Then OP is praising him like he's Jesus.

>Hard to understand i don't fully support one from being desperate for internet points with promoting a shitty prefix to an established name afterwards, i know.
Beg your pardon?

Wow, I had no idea archfags were this toxic

Wendell was right after all

Some people would rather not.Still having a hard time understanding? His videos are for manchildren, children, and normies. Stop trying to advertised. Its against the rules.

You will never understand the point of that community. Go watch your children's videos and play your games.

>>v

Attached: Download (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

in fact, you're acting too perfectly like Wendell said you would

We're being trolled, aren't we?

>generalizations
Mostly true. I'll level with you there.

Operating systems that use GNU are GNU/Linux, those that don't, such as Alpine and Android, are just Linux.

Fuck off Wendell, you're not even a /gnu/ supporter. Stop advertising your gay videos.

That's very good

I'm giving you a solid 4/5, had me going for longer than most trolls. Well played.

no GNU with HURD is GNU.
GNU with Linux is still Linux (as reference for the OS, not as describin which kernel it uses) with GNU on top.

(you)
Here ya go.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

even though it's a meme, it's actually correct and you are wrong.

took a while to appear.

Attached: 1419475264276.jpg (692x755, 144K)

>why is someone making videos to make something more accessible
literal retard

By your logic GNU with Hurd would just be Hurd.

He's arguing that installing propietary games is against the FSF and GNU philosophy. I don't think he cares about games.

>installing proprietary games are a violation against the gnu license
>"BUT MUH GAMEZ ARE MORE ACCSESSABLE

Jow Forums is really dead these days.

if that would be the reference in the real world, so be it.
sadly HURD isn't used at all, because Linux is what gave GNU a huge push in popularity in the first place. Which is good, because i support their philosophy as said before.

Hurd is used, actually.

He actually writes device drivers and has some working and cool open source eprojects for Linux. What have you contributed? Ricing your desktop doesn't count

by people restricting themselves to "free" hardware, i guess.
>freedom
You see why i think RMS is a caricature?

And he's also pro proprietary and its a shame you don't realize that
open-source =/= gnu.
Ricing is for fags too. What I do is none of your business, you children are all the same. You're more concerned with your entertainment than supporting the cause of the platform you glorify. I'm sorry you don't see this.

What?

Fuck off, Richard. We dont care for your meme.

>So he used google and the wine forums to make money off of what was already known
>There is nothing in his videos that isn't already known on wine's website.
I don't think you guys are entirely certain about the point you're trying to make

>retards want to game
>'Oh no linux doesn't support this game, guess I'll just use windows instead'
Is it against GNU philosophy?
I don't know, and I don't think anyone that cares about GNU philosophy would walk into an obvious trap.
If this user didn't have his head way up ass he would realize that there is more to this than cynicism

Don't argue with these people, they're really stupid and they worship youtubers.

Ok, you trolled me long enough.
10/10 no GNUtard is literally this stupid.
still don't know that guy and don't care.

You're a retard. You can't even see the point I'm trying to make:
FSF is against proprietary software
The youtuber you worship is installing proprietary software on a GNU complaint system.
That is against the FSF and GNU
You and Wendell are apart of the problem, not a solution.
You care more about your entertainment than the platform you claim to support
Therefore, like Wendell, you are a hypocrite for using that platform

This is why I really hate gamers. They never leave their boxed way of thinking.

He's Wendell, its great you don't care about him, he's making profit on youtube by installing proprietary software on gnu/linux. He's a fucking fag, but most zoomers and manchildren get their dicks hard from watching him.

what made videogamedunkey switch to linux in the first place?

oh the irony
>preaches freedom
>freedom suddently doesn't include proprietary software
>calling someone hypocryte
sure, "true" free as in freedom per FSF's definition is the better choice, but isn't really "freedom" as in "freedom of choice"

i believe i didn't miss anything important then.
thanks for clsrifying.

What are you 13?

>"I don't know how to read a license, the post"
why is nu/g/ so goddamn illiterate?