Ftw CompSci Major

>ftw CompSci Major
Guaranteed job after graduation for doing no work and jerking off to anime, we are reaching levels of smug that shouldnt be possible

Attached: 1535614134828.png (1172x1148, 162K)

>not getting phd in math
>not getting any job you want
>not 300k starting

Yeah, T was the strongest letter of stem, followed by E. They have the most applications. I don't know about engineering, but computer science is highly resistant to women, thus wages remain high because there isn't twice as many applicants.

>1:10 with Chinks who pump out math majors like peanuts
nah im good mate

>tfw spent 4 years smoking weed and jacking off in college
>tfw still graduated with a CS degree somehow
>tfw cant program for shit and want to blow my brains out working IT
>tfw didnt sell my memecoins at the peak of the bubble
wat do? do i an hero? or is there something easy i can do that will make my mommy proud still?

Attached: wagie.png (1595x806, 1.27M)

>Guaranteed job after graduation

Attached: MjM1OTIxMQ.jpg (960x711, 105K)

I know people that got degrees and are working at fast food places like pic related. Working in IT is a hella lot better than working in food service. I have a brother that didn't get a degree and he's been working in restaurants for around 18 years. He has to get drunk every night because he's depressed he works a dead end job that pays minimum wage.

>He has to get drunk every night because he's depressed he works a dead end job that pays minimum wage.
You got the causation backwards

What do you do in IT? linux admin pays way better than win server you know

>he fell for the SEM meme

Attached: download.jpg (610x800, 176K)

any job thats sitting on your ass and using a keyboard is better then retail/restaurant

University is for networking and getting a job before you graduate through internships. If you think you're only there to learn (universities teach next to nothing useful) or that the piece of paper you get at the end is all you'll need, you're dead wrong.

>universities teach next to nothing useful
That's what happens if you go to a shitty university.

They say that San Jose State students leave with a shovel in their hand because they're prepared for work

> thus wages remain high because there isn't twice as many applicants
What did xie/xim/xer mean by this?

if, there is less people willing to do the work ; are qualified to do the job the wages for the more scarce amount of people will be higher

you fucking boomer\s

give T it's own graph and eat your words basedgineer

>t. seething non stem major

>tfw cs and pretty much enjoy it, do fine
>tfw dont want an office job

any advice for this autism?

>2014-2015
has anyone got an updated version of the chart?

I don’t know how or why the STEM meme got pushed so hard on me before college. I heard it constantly - we need more scientists/engineers! It was occasionally even a patriotic plea, to help keep us from getting so far behind China and India. I don’t know how so many sources got the idea that stem jobs were going unfilled when in fact 50% of my classmates (chem eng at a major university) would graduate without a job. Those of us unlucky enough to not have any industry connections would inevitably wind up working in either bumfuck nowhere, terrible conditions or have extremely long hours. At least the pay is good.

>>ftw CompSci Major

I am so sorry.

>he hasn't been paying attention to the news

Attached: swm.png (700x585, 193K)

I go out of my way to avoid working with fat people.
If you're overweight yo don't respect yourself and have no self control. You are a ticking time bomb waiting to take out any coworkers nearby.
Fit people, especially long distance runners, are almost always professional and productive.

go outside and work on your laptop

But fat feminists are in

/sci/ ETERNALLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, OFFICIALLY BTFO