rate my build im about to order

case - fractal define r6
powersuply - evga supernova g1 850w
ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
cpu - i7-8700
gpu - gtx 1080
ram - gskill ripjaws 2x8gb 3200
moniter - ASUS ROG SWIFT PG248Q 24"

Attached: HUMPERDOO-PREACHER.jpg (4500x2250, 1.13M)

>intel housefire in 2016+3

>8700k
Not going with the glorious CPU master race that is AMD

Attached: 1521716402636.jpg (345x336, 214K)

in what way is amd better? none at all? thats what i thought

Didn't take long for the shintel squad to arrive.

im genuinely asking. you literally cant provide an answer

>buying a monitor.
>Not playing on a glorious 4K tv.
>I7 8xxxk
Just no.
>No sound card.
Enjoy your inferior vibrations.

@67388746
are you new here? You should go back to your reddit board echo chamber

still no answer

I would like to know the context of the picture.

get the 1080ti, if it's outside your budget just wait for a deal or the prices to drop in 2-3 weeks.

It's from the TV show Preacher

Are you ordering a X Hero with a non-K CPU?

You also using a stock cooler?

fuck is wrong with you?

they're just a bunch of idiots that post shit to troll.
any intel thread you'll get a bunch of amd fags saying bullshit and any amd thread you'll get a bunch of intel fags saying bullshit.

right now, for the current and forseeable generations of desktop cups, amd's ryzen series cpus are considered by many to be the better cpu for desktops because of their price/cores/performance

the thing that intel still outshines amd on is on single core performance and overclockability. amd struggles to oc to even 4.0 ghz and im running my intel cpu at 4.9 cooled on air.

so if you're using your computer for anything that relies more on single core performance like cpu tied games like factorio, csgo, etc older games, wanting more than 200+fps, or you're using shitty apps that werent programmed or programmed well for multiple cores, you're better off going for an intel cpu over an amd

chances are if you're posting here asking these questions, 99% of the time, you're better off with a ryzen series cpu and take that savings you made and put it into something else

from tv series preacher (based on comic book of same name)

preacher gains superpower called genesis. it lets him control anyone that has a soul with his voice a la voice control. anyone who gets genesis, explodes if they dont have the correct balance of good and evil inside them.

evil church corporation captured the preacher and was experimenting on him to try to get the formula for the correct balance of good and evil so they could put genesis into the offspring of jesus (the retarded looking nigga in the picture) whos been inbread for like 2 thousand years to keep the bloodline pure (a la muslims)
pic is from scene in show as the preacher was escaping and managed to inject genesis into the leader of the evil organization. dude exploades and thats what you're seeing.

exploded blood and guts on window and retarded looking jesus waiting in the room to receive genesis.

Attached: gTqfVNU.jpg (1368x2048, 206K)

Also why get a overclocked 144hz panel when you could just get a real 240hz.

Sounds like a cool concept, is the show any good?

Not him but I'd suggest it. It's a good show.

>>>/pcbg/

very good. you're in luck, the latest season ended this week. binge it.

it depends on what you consider good and what your tastes are.
its a series based on a comic book and not one of the popular comic series, but one that is lesser known and wasnt really good enough for the publishers to market heavily.

the show is full of ludicrously unrealistic characters and situations. if you like that kind of cheesyness, its great.
the preacher is a former criminal/badass that somehow never loses a fistfight. the story revolves around him and his friends, one who is the love of his life who is also a super bad ass and another is a hundred year old irish vampire.

preacher's superpower doesnt just let him control humans, he ends up controlling some angels because they were trying to take genesis away from him. then he forces the angels to help him in a season arc of confronting god and all the bullshit hes done to mankind. he calls up heaven and finds out gods gone and we discover god is a huge mother fucking disgusting pervert (think furfag and bronie mixed together with the worst weebs)

oh and the best character in the show; the gunslinger from the 1800s wild west who was in hell; who is literally an unstopable killing machine who can kill anything including satan, god, the angel of death. who is tasked to capture the preacher for hell/heaven

the entire series is ridiculous but the kind of ridiculous that people can enjoy as long as you dont try to over-analyze it as some kind of superior period political/drama conveying some meaningful message; just watch it for what it is. ridiculous violent fun.

oh and hitler is in there too. almost forgot about hitler.

agree

Attached: vbysxcempui11.jpg (1440x1804, 176K)

>Pajeet my son, you have come to the age that you need to choose
>You have our traditional Intel CPU that delivers the 3 frames more in games that you need even if isn't a bottleneck
>Or you can have the CPU that does literally everything else better

why don't you build a computer 10x smaller with the same performance and overclock?

just getting a big case because you had one for last 20 years isn't very wise.

Attached: Ghost S1 DXj.jpg (1200x900, 239K)

>thats what i thought
Enjoy your vulnerability then.