Are you ready for the Intel GPU armageddon in 2020?

Decades of experience in developing iGPUs.
Their old discrete cards were still good but autists don't get they were programmable. They were still used on the best supercomputers of the time. Not everything is for gayming.
More patents expire now so patent hoggers AMD and NVIDIA can't extort Intel anymore. Intel had to make deals with both of them to have even an iGPU.
Intel is also a patent hogger. All big 3 are. Ideally there would be even more players in the market.

Attached: file.png (610x612, 390K)

>More patents expire now
... after typically 20 years. So Intel gets to use 20 year old tech. Yay?

2020 doesn't even exist yet, user. Intel may change plans, a war might start, some anons will definitely die TONIGHT. Don't get your hopes up just yet.

> Implying most of what you see here isn't just 20 year old tech on moar coars

Literally 99% used in gayming is just simple math on moar coars today.

>Decades of experience

Attached: 1529312192947.png (299x299, 120K)

They hired AMD people.

They hired the team behind fury hahahahah

>Their old discrete cards were still good

Attached: 5wug76.png (993x24, 189K)

Didn't they just hire the poojet and jew killer?

INTLEL GPOO SUPERPOWER 2020

people who buy navi or 2080 before this are idiots. intel could literally offer some thing 3x the performance.

on a scale of corporate and power intel is like 10 nvidia is 3 and amd is 1.

fact the photo is of a singleslot card is pretty keno. I want like 1060 level performance in single slot cards that can be SLI 6-8 times together. that would be truly keno gpu when GPU start looking like fat ram sticks that will be peak aesthetics.

Damn right.
I remember Larrabee, that shit was rad and better than Nvicuck and VirginD

Yet Intel is just barely beating AMDs CPUs. Intel might be huge but they suck

>3x the performance.
Pre or post security micro-code update?

>when amd hires a pajeet
>poo in the loo gpu

>when intel hires that same pajeet
>omg dis gpu gon b awzum

16nm
n
m

>More patents expire now so patent hoggers AMD and NVIDIA can't extort Intel anymore

what the fuck, intel is literally the biggest patent hogger bar oracle

Intel's 16nm is on par with AMD's 7nm

Attached: 1530488881488.gif (304x328, 1.29M)

If Intel is smart they'd target the midrange section.

I highly doubt they trust their pajeet enough to dump billions of shekels in R&D.

They're more likely to pump out a CPU that will send AMD shills seething and packing.

Not interested in getting hacked through my GPU.

intlel shills BTFO

they want to make bitcoin money thou. i think they will put more effort into this gpu than the last 10 years of cpu they have made. intel honestly has not released any thing revolutionary in cpu since core2duo in 2006.

rekt

All 3 are patent hoggers; fuck all of them. The only reason they are allowed to exist they are all American.

That's not how you do it. You make a beast card to beats the best beast card of NVIDIA and make all the sperglords go wow even if the price is high.

NVIDIA will be obliterated by this thing.

>just wait for a shitty 16nm diseased gpu

> trusting (((intel))))

That's not how it works. To make a mid-range card you need almost identical technology with the high-end card.

High end cards are mostly "moar cores". Well not exactly, but the gist is that.

Graphics cards don't have access to to operating system APIs you sperglords.

>(((intel))) gpu
>manage to put security flaws in it
>brand new management engine which monitors what you see and sends it to hq
sure

When intel says 14nm, they mean it or least they mean it more than the crooks saying 14 and actually using what Intel called ~22.

Besides, fanbois always said Intel was behind. Intel at least has fabs unlike AMD that now sucks the cock of TSMC to have them.

PCI cards don't have access to Operating System APIs you sperglord.

Jews uh...find a way.

I'd suck TSMC cock for 7nm than get intel's aborted 10nm that's actually 12nm because 10nm was just dead

We can't know until we know how much money go to tsmc and how much goes to intels foundry. There's a good chance that even though it's worse, the profit margins are ao much better that it's worth it.

TSMC's "7nm" is more like "18" of Intel though.

Brian, go away.

>source: my jewish overlords

Intel hasn't made a discreet graphics chip since the i752 but their real part was the i740, which was a solid chip for the time and one of the only chips with a full-blown OpenGL ICD at the time (the other being the Permedia 2) so stuff like Quake 3 Test worked immediately.

But that was... what... nearly 20 years ago? Since then Intel has made nothing but shit-tier integrated stuff that you only use if you're poor.

I wouldn't hold my breath for anything worthwhile out of intel these days.

Attached: scust.jpg (525x350, 18K)