The absolute state of Australia

The absolute state of Australia.

Attached: 2018-10-23-075450_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 167K)

he's not kidding i can't adequately describe just how bad the situation is to you and not a single person gives a fuck

It sounds so bizarre for a country like Australia.

its a corrupt shithole
don't ever kid yourself about how nice this place is
its cancer and we now have a permanent class of unemployed people because all development and i think nearly 100% of new jobs 'created' last year went to people on work visas.

at least a dozen people have killed themselves over it. feels like there's absolutely no hope at all. i hate it

Attached: BstVP.png (1600x1200, 205K)

I'm sorry to hear that, at least you have healthcare, I guess.

don't worry i got mine back. they're supposed to provide work gear so i got them to buy me the most expensive boots possible and then exempted myself from it with bogus illnesses. never done a day of it

>didn't work for his dole
m8....

my dole's fine, I've been on and off it for years.
who know cunts who've worked for the dole, but I'd never do it myself.

fucking fine boots btw. not a single fuck given.

ah also more fun news from our dystopia. the dumbfucks in our state government banned plastic bags to 'save the turtles'. so now when you buy your groceries you have to actually buy these recyclable ones instead.

but those break down slower than the plastic ones. and of all ocean pollution australia's only a tiny, tiny contributor.

also they added an additional price of 10c per can and bottle to everything to 'force you to recycle'. but you can only redeem that money buy driving it to the recycling plant. recycling bins don't count. its effectively another tax

fucking clown country i hate it. nuke us please just fucking end it

Attached: meow cunt.jpg (377x266, 25K)

>the dumbfucks in our state government banned plastic bags
I lost my sides when I saw a bunch of greenies lose their shit when it didn't fucking work. still stuck that I have to pay 15 cents to go shopping now.

He's right. You can't find a job without experience or connection. Fuck this corrupted shithole, I'm gonna make my money online.

I just moved to California, and they have a similar state law. You have to pay for grocery bags, if you didn't bring your own. And some stores don't have plastic bags at all, I'm not sure on the specifics of the law.

ok not trying to be annoying or anything but can you explain exactly how this unemployment thing is supposed to work
they banned straws too or something right?

probably lmao

i dont buy all the memes about states and countries, and i have heard good things about California but i will never move out there. just seems like a miserable expensive nanny state

it's a bit much. The weather is nice, but your taxes don't do much despite being rather high. I'd only come out here if you got offered a cool job or some neat opportunity comes up.

you become unemployed, got to Centrelink, they sent you to a job agency, agency tells Centrelink to give you money while you're with them, after a year or so Centrelink makes you work for a local not-for-profit or some shit to get you work experience. it rare to talk about since ausneets see being in work experience as a shameful thing.

so is the situation in OPs pic supposed to be a thing of
>you need experience
>you cant get hired
>you cant get experience
>you need experience to get hired
catch 22 thing which then you get unemployed and supposely this Centrelink is supposed to give you experience?

Centrelink or Cenno is the national welfare service; also the work experience with is only like 2 days a week,

i see. thanks for the explanation

your welcome. that was my first non-shitpost in quite some time.
It feels weird.

>not-for-profit
kek not anymore. private business got to it

are they?
that's shit!

what a bizarre thread