3D printed new generation "vaccine"

I am very about of open source science. Seriously.

How come, when the whole ecosystem is collapsing: including human gut microbes, that money is made and not science to benefit all?

Corruption in this case, simply means: the original idea has been distorded.

Thats why I released my invention of new generation "vaccine".

Its "vaccine" since it does not fool the human immune system, but fools the virus.

As the virus is launched, it is connected to receptor in cell. As we 3D-print these fake receptor pieces and inject them into bloodstream: most of viruses become harmless, as they launch the system not inside the cell but outside the cell.

It might come, that we dont have to print the whole receptor: but just a piece of that, so the virus would be fooled to launch itself.

Also material used must contain hydrogen, as one part of the receptor intake is connected to electricity. Therefore, metal alloy used in this would have to be contained in hydrogen atmosphere, which would also increase the costs.

Nevertheless, the idea itself is simple and should be tested if it works.

You have to read the whole explanation including materials that maybe can be used in this, here:

lentonenhenri.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/260184-uuden-sukupolven-rokote-ilmaiseksi

--

Here is the most important link of to be considered:

quora.com/What-is-the-smallest-object-created-using-a-3D-printer

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lentonenhenri.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/260184-uuden-sukupolven-rokote-ilmaiseksi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snap

Didn't read nice reddit spacing though

Attached: 2.png (349x278, 161K)

Attached: classic_questions.png (400x400, 9K)

>I am very about of open source science. Seriously.
one sentence and I'm already confused

Attached: 1520142863857.jpg (1152x768, 116K)

From one ponyfag to another

Cool story, bro.
You should post this on /x- I mean, /sci/.

Thats why you must think things more complicated. Can you handle it?

Attached: picture-398220-a5f4ba0886a2590718e9a120933048a1.jpg (250x219, 30K)

no, this is more like technology as it mostly is based on 3D printing. i did give a moment to consider that.

Attached: 1_by_whitetigerzz-d7lsh71.jpg (1920x1080, 913K)

Bump this is important you guys

Attached: 1532718822309.png (771x807, 1M)

You all should consider this.

I the op present a decent idea.

You the crowd want to make a laugh out of it.

As this isnt b, what are you doing here as trolling isnt allowed in science and technology but facts?

Attached: sdfsfsfs_by_whitetigerzz-d8hjro2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Great, Even once human can say this. The idea is good and it is free, so share it if you care.

Brainlet. You look up "discord mlp" before you call troll.

This shit sounds nice why is everyone so angry in here?

couse it is different. everythings that is differents is must made angry. couse you must be "normal".

Not him, but it's more a "Your English is bad it cannot be undersood" kind of issue.
>lentonenhenri.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/260184-uuden-sukupolven-rokote-ilmaiseksi
Can't read that either.

From what I anaged to underatand, you want to make a 3d printed vaccine? not only this sounds stupid, but also unnecessary, as there are now tools to create organisms from crafted DNA. This can be used to create any sort of cell, or virus, or vaccine,

Holy shit this is genius. A fucking virus decoy.

Jow Forums's first reaction to anything they don't understand is hate, derision and mockery. Even if that thing they are mocking is super neat. If Jow Forums knew even a little thing about biology they would have understood the OP even despite his bad english because it makes a lot of sense.

> I am very about of open source science.
Yeah same

can you tell me a reason, why we would not cheat the virus itself, but the whole human immune system (nowadays vaccines)?

Thank you. In that message, there is much of glory for greater victory.

Yeah whatever call me when you patent this

Point is in this thread, that we together discuss this idea: and who knows if it is already patented?

How much are you paying test subjects?
>pic google image search "hobo pepe" reaction face related.

Attached: CopyQ.nS2722.png (1045x661, 467K)

Oh.
I'll make the logo.