Meanwhile on bizzaro Jow Forums

Attached: bizarro-world.jpg (490x358, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timecube.2enp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

timecube.2enp.com/

I hate Terry, ever since he replaced Wozniak at the head of Apple and made everything run in ring 0 my iPhone has been constantly rebooting.

Bet they'll try to get me to repair it too instead of buying a new one. Fucking DOD crackers.

AMD is good

I can't believe it's finally the year of the linux desktop

>he doesn't use Cortana

Attached: Very Supid.gif (322x364, 9K)

huh?

EMOTE POSTERS GET OUT

/mbg/ - Sticker edition
Previous thread: Post your macbooks, favorite dongles and starbucks coffee

Why Macbook?
>Used machines are still pretty
>Excellent trackpad - no other laptop have ever acheived this level or perfectness
>Great Screen: because 16:10 is the way to go
>Focused design: Everything you need, anything else would be a waste
>Dongles that easily turns your macbook into a production center
>Easy to re-sell (most models), upgrade & maintain thanks to helding value, everyone wants a mac, so sell your older one and get a new one just adding a few more hundreds
>The best TouchBar™, great for those who are ahead of its time and don't need old worthless Fkeys
>Excellent iTunes support

Attached: mbg.jpg (500x500, 48K)

when will you faggots learn to use windows/nt? It’s far superior than your linux bullshit.

>>Great Screen: because 16:10 is the way to go
implying 16:10 isn't best aspect ratio

I respect the software choices of other people and dislike anime

Bought the new Intel CPU! Very impressive with its low temperature! No need to worry about my house burning down, haha!

>I can't believe it's finally the year of the linux desktop
Yeah NO.

Install macOS

what software can I use to make something like gif related?

Attached: 1535660517558.gif (634x374, 420K)

I'll use Windows when it at the very least have a GUI because cmd is too dificult for normies

That's literally Ms paint and irfanview

That Sega neptune was hilarious.
It used TRIANGLES to render the shit instead of quads.
Was like twice the setup load and distorted textures horribly.

Install Windows

Does anyone know where I can get quality software? All the good stuff seems to be on Linux.

>Read physics of Santa Claus . Explain the physics of a god.

Guess who just got into IIT Bombay, my fellow sirs?

Guys it's 2018 and there are still some people who don't know how to program. Since 95% of Jow Forums knows how to program, let's help these poor souls out!

It really sucked not having a kernel besides that shitty one Torvalds tried to make, but now that Hurd is finished, everything worked out in the end.

WHY ISN'T CHROME SPYING ON ME

Wow Steamplay actually works really well on RADV!

>she thinks """(((Privacy)))""" is a good thing
Privacy is only for pedos and terrorist, the privacy is the cancer of the modern society, you Linuxfag when will learn, Install W10 already, you don't need privacy, and w10 would give great feature in exchange to it.

Attached: 394eb2f64136a3b9f232bd4cb1df4082c7033ee71a3b24de091a6cb9f7cf9b69.png (518x699, 284K)

this

Notch is the best thing that's ever happened to smartphones

hey, can i support anyone? i love spoonfeeding and answering the same questions everyday :)
>tfw you realize this isn't bizarro Jow Forums

Attached: 1509866981203.png (141x155, 3K)

Install GNU Windows

Attached: computers-bill_gates-roman_catholics-patron_saint-saint-internet-sban392_low.jpg (400x538, 49K)

>Excellent iTunes support

you were really struggling to come up with some positives for the macbook

anti-privacyfags are information communists

AMD KEEPS WINNING THE GPU MARKET. WHY DOESN'T NVIDIA DO ANYTHING

Use a Linux based OS? Lol no computers are meant to be labour saving devices not labour creating devices

Rate my new headphones, Jow Forums.

Attached: BeatsPro_1.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

10/10 bro

When are they finally gonna fix WindowsBox? I wanna play Solitaire

I enjoy using COMPUTER and WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER to watch LIVE ACTION WESTERN TV SHOWS and AMERICAN CARTOONS such as BIG BANG THEORY and FAMILY GUY. While I WATCH, I play FORTNITE on my CELL PHONE.
>Jow Forums enjoys using arch linux and mpv to watch censored JAVs and slice of life anime such as yuru-yuri and Strike Witches. While MASTURBATING Jow Forums plays NEKOPARA on a THINKPAD X60.

do not install gentoo

damn that capitalist pig stahlman...making billions off his GNU computers...i don't care if it is the best OS out there

I had job and love it
Next month get vacations with my gf :)
I love programming as career.

dumb pcposters

>all these paid linux shills
literally why would you ever use any proprietary OS? windows is so much better

user DIDN'T BUY ESSENTIAL PHONE WHAT ARE WORST ANDROID APPS

donate to the bill gates foundation. helping bill gates spreading the free software philosophy isnt free you know

The programming market job is very tight, we all know those gentlemen from India write fine and neat code, it's too hard for us to compete with them

Because even in this reality, macbooks are still trash

hey Jow Forums, how can you guys be so smart? I want to be like you! those desktop threads really show how intelligent you guys are and how hard you work, I fucking LOVE them!
I also love the android vs iphone / windows vs linux vs osx / amd vs (intel|nvidia) / language wars / non-tech-related threads, unlike those retarded tech subreddits that talk about boring tech stuff all day long...

All companies should use oop for all of their projects. Like why wouldn't you use python and Java?

thats right girl, women in the technology field are competent and key for this field to survive

Real programmer are fit cute women with tomboy haircut and glasses in suit.

Anyone else get to see Terry A Davis's new video uploaded today?

Why are wh*te people stealing out jobs?

Yes is amazing Terry is super star programming and 90% internet run in templeOS.

Stupid homeless Linus Torvald and loonix OS.

Guys, i think I fucked up my kernel. i'm on void musl x64 with kernel 7.6. i tried to flash a custom version but i forgot to re-enable the entangler. i'm posting this on my ipad right now. help

bizarro Jow Forums dosnt exist, is a myth

Attached: mustard.jpg (450x358, 38K)

DESKTOP POSTERS GET OUT

fine, you ruined Jow Forums, are you happy now?

i'm glad i switched to Apple products. The customization is perfect

Okay, there has to be a story to that picture. From the file name, it's some mustard related disaster?

Linux just works

I thought Notch made MineCraft?

Not blockchain! Not using blockchain can solve any kind of issues!

Thinkpads? More like Thinktrash!

REEEEEEEEE
Fuck AMD. They are pulling no stops with their Jewish tricks. They are the worst at everything but they keep cheating, so that Intel and Nvidia don't even have a chance to gain market share

Attached: 1490249449010.jpg (800x800, 322K)

Terry Davis is alive and well, has a job, a house, a loving family, and TempleOS is revolutionising the computer industry.

I wish poltards would post more barely related threads here.

t. lintoddler

I LIEK WINDOWS PHONE

Apple phone are cheap trash made by American redneck, only autist Muh heterofragile love Apple products.

>I can't believe it's finally the year of the linux desktop
It's been the Year of the Linux Desktop every year since 1998. What are you going on about?

Sure, there are some niche OSes for real-time microcontrollers, but no one uses those on the Desktop.

Use LarpOS

Attached: stripes.png (683x624, 64K)

Would you guys mind helping me troubleshoot my iPhone?

Now I prefer bizarro Jow Forums

Attached: tenor.gif (354x200, 829K)

This 14" CRT is amazing. The image is so crisp. Why would you need anything larger.

Who else is enjoying the legalisation of pedophilic 1s and 0s?

Notch made Warcraft: Elves and Humans

too soon

Attached: 1533676483902.jpg (550x537, 83K)

Linux sure is a good desktop OS

>Boring office job man has birthday
>Office people try and prank him
>One brings a cake made entirely out of shaving foam
>One brings party poppers and sparkles
>One brings blocks of butter
>One brings a singular CD of unknown origins
>One brings a pack of Wotsits
>And finally, the last one brings a bottle of mustard
>As one member peeks around the cubicle to say hello to the birthday boy, the others quickly run behind him and throw all they have on him
>As the man is about to give a heartfelt "thank you" to the individual wishing him a happy birthday, he is assaulted with all sorts of nasty things.
>He drops to his desk like a deflated balloon, defeated by the meaningless of life, his grind-filled job and now his co-workers' shenanigans
>He stays like this for a time until the others realize their mistake and help him to his feet. One even offers his shirt so he may replace his disgusting messy one he's wearing.
>He gets let home early.

Ugh, tumblr just raided my git with a bunch of transphobic comments, literally shaking rn. When will these shitlords be booted off the web?

underrated

It's nice that Firefox has hardware acceleration working in Linux since it was first introduced.

I buy Apple products for the features and not because of the Apple logo on the back

Attached: 1514072755281.png (1280x1149, 1.68M)

kek

we need way more women in tech, like karlie kloss!!

Attached: large.jpg (500x375, 45K)

SteamPlay is coming to Windows, we have like 1000 games from Linux/Mac running very stable.

What fucking schizo made this shit?

:o) hey champs

what am I reading

kek

Itunes is still better because of its Aztec. No, Alexa, aesthetic. Delete that. Everything except the first sentence. F****** Hell Alexa, just post it.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as NT, is in fact, Windows/NT, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Windows plus NT. NT is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning Windows system made useful by the ntdll library, Explorer and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by Microsoft. Many computer users run a modified version of the NT system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NT which is widely used today is often called "Windows", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NT system, developed by Microsoft Corporation. There really is an NT, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. NT is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. NT is normally used in combination with the Windows operating system: the whole system is basically Windows with NT added, or Windows/NT. All the so-called "NT" distributions are really distributions of Windows/NT.

Fuck, I'm so sad Terry died.