Libreboot founder has just completed her Gender Confirmation Surgery

blog.vimuser.org/littleleah.html
Say something nice about her.

Attached: serveimage.png (1200x1200, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts
thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_high_pitch_noises
thinkwiki.org/wiki/Known_Problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dicky stiffy uh
nigga take a sippy uh

thats fucking disgusting

What is the relationship between Coreboot and Libreboot?

good job lad

>her

get the fuck off here retard

Oh fucking gross. I didn't realize there were tranny operation pictures

Don't click!

Thank you.
Like srsly, thank you.

>that hairy ass stomach
low effort tranny

(((she))) will be dead in 6 months

>computer nerd
>an faggot
every time

Jesus Christ, this is the developer of a free software program. Why did they need to post the op pics and then spam their broken political system's motto.

Mental health is in serious crisis.

that looks just as bad as i feared it was going to be

whatever makes em happy, i guess? will probably have deep regrets in a few months like most

The only tranny I can at least tolerate because at least he made something remarkable and useful, which is what 99.9% of trannies can't (almost all trannies have nothing "special" about themselves but the fact they're trannies). Too bad he's likely gonna off himself in a few years. I don't really like him showing off his tranny shit but whatever.

Can h- she have sex now?

Libreboot is a distribution of coreboot that contains no binary blobs. It also removes Intel ME.

I guess if """s"""he can find a guy willing to pound """h"""er front hole.

I literally saw the first thread (which had the picture in OP) this morning while eating breakfast and browsing Jow Forums
I threw up my cereal :((

>her

go back to Jow Forums

What's the matter, did you get yours cut off too?

>i had the balls to do it
Why post this shit online for all the internet to see. This screams attention and is quite sad.

I dont give a flying fuck if you have octopus mouth or a seagull godamn it.

Attached: Smug-goku-588cbd5c50530.jpg (633x651, 25K)

probably.
>needs to lube up every 5 minutes
>have to clean post sex with tap water + mild soap or risk getting staph
>drowned in antibiotics for months post-op because having an open wound isnt normal
>must dilate an hour day for life to ensure wound doesnt close
>40% suicide rate post op

>he doesnt know freetards
This whole leftist mental retardation spreads like wildfire in the foss community because they get a glimpse of attention from others for the first time.

Remember, these are people that work 10-12hrs a day on software they dont get paid for.

How many years untill >she regrets this and does an hero?

This is the saddest part. They should not allow this surgery. First rule of Hippocratic oath is do no harm.

That's just sad.

Just another piece of evidence that computers turn you into a homosexual degenerate.
I'm going to the woods to become a lumberjack, goodbye Jow Forums.

Attached: 1534772804137.png (1500x972, 701K)

this tbqh

>"Hey doctor, can you cut off my arm? I don't feel like it's a part of my body any more"
>You're fucking retarded
>"Hey doctor, can you cut off my penis? I don't feel like it's a part of my body any more"
>Sure thing!

>say something nice
uuuuhhh
ummmmmm
you have nice man-tits?

>I’ll be running marathons again by Christmas.

Need to up this by 60 percent units

Please tell me they kill themselves after noticing their performance drops by 50% due to low testosterone levels

Attached: 1516643626813.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

its not computers perse its:
>the sedentary lifestyle
>commiefornia influences and propoganda
>degenerates/outcasts are attracted to STEM because its a haven for them and their degeneracy.
>compsci people drink a lot of soda, which lowers testosterone, progesterone, and other important harmones that don't make you a faggot
also:
>lumberjack is the most masculine thing i can think of
what a faggot. try hunting you tard

Being disgusted with this shit doesn't make you a fucking Nazi, every sane person sees how fucked up sex reassignment surgery is.

>put my dick on the inside of my body and call me a woman
>I feel so satisfied while I loaded up on drugs

I thought Leah was UK

don't forget your rope.

not really. but the mentally ill women who take testerone always talk about the testerone high without realizing it.

Attached: BD25DC4B4CC349C48CE9F07890D29DB6.png (716x625, 770K)

Thanks. My nuts just crawled up into my abdomen to hide there for a while.

One more pressured by the SJW into cutting their own balls off.

>Workers of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains.
>Repeated several times
Yep, this is a cult alright *sip*

benis and balls are bloat

Faggot. Why the fuck did it go from an ugly face to just that?

is there a list of free software made by SJWs/soiboys?

How is this tech related?

jonh deere is woman now?

Attached: 2eq691.jpg (755x500, 96K)

All of it

because a primary dev for some firmware thinkpad users use put his dick in a meat grinder, which will inevitably affect the work done. Plus replacement time when he offs himself
Stop being a triggered faggot and regrow a pair

youtube.com/watch?v=FshU58nI0Ts

i'll put $50 on this faggot killing himself in the next few years, sadly. trannies are mentally ill.

remember to tuck your dick as well

forgot relevant pic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31 The Girl's Guide to Tucking Your Dick(1).png (613x760, 88K)

mental illness

Attached: 1524496964564.jpg (960x955, 177K)

fuck off. hes doing gods work here.
>today, I avoided dying inside another bit

>TFW you have to be a boomer to detect attention whoring

You can't remove Intel ME.

He didn't say gas all trannies, he said some post-op surgery/mutilation pics were gross. What are you even on about?

Hopefully enough time passes that we can get libreboot on more hardware and maybe even have a worth successor named

christ

Attached: 1497894505870.jpg (648x437, 52K)

Yes you can (for Intel ME v4 or earlier) which is what the older ThinkPads had

AAAAAAAAAAAGH. AHHHHHHHHH. NOOOOOOOOOOOO-FUUUUUUUUC-

Depends on the machine. You definitely can on the older stuff.

Attached: 1177A93A-C5EB-449C-9178-0BEEA4B9FB61.jpg (434x950, 81K)

Taking bets on how long till the suicide

So as a circumcised guy, I'll never become a woman with vaginal lips?

You can get a tugger and regrow your foreskin through tissue expansion
t. guy who restored his foreskin

>her
and gtfo

congratulations girl c:

>developer
leah takes coreboot, highlights the blobs and presses x in vim.
Then flashes it on an 11 year old laptop and sells it to mouth breathers for 400 bucks a pop.
It's not like those old memepads had any botnet built in to begin with

I mean, I hope she feels better now because I'm not a tranny hater like the rest of this board. But fuck, those pictures were disgusting. There aren't even enough high quality studies to say if it's worth it or not for their mental health, if I were them I'd hold on to their penises.

Ted Kaczynski was right about everything.

The X200/T400 did have Intel ME which libreboot removes. Whether there was botnet in the proprietary BIOS back then I don't know, but having an open BIOS is nice.

Also consider the Chinese had just taken over the ThinkPad brand during that era, so there's no telling what was getting added to the BIOS.

why peepole do dis
can you really treat mental problems with actual mutilation of ones urinator?

Attached: 7cc30227.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

i'm using my X200 right now, I'm not installing libreboot until all the issues are properly fixed.
It doesn't have proper power-state management and makes your memepad buzz like a retarded bee constantly. The best fix there is turns it down to an annoying high pitched whine. I would know because I pozzed my T60 with that shit.
Also you still need intel microcode to do anything useful like running VMs or having more than 20 minutes of battery life.
there's no botnet on the *00 era memepads that would be relevant today.
Call me when libreboot works on a modern machine. Oh wait, that'll never happen because leah the "developer" is too retarded to "work" on anything newer c2d or opteron shitboxes.
I do plan on buying a talos II though. That's ACTUAL freedom, both from proprietary shitware and kike cpu arches

Attached: 2018-08-30-ds.png (2560x1024, 2.53M)

>gas all trannies
>gassing the symptom not the source

Attached: atomwaffenembracefuturism.png (1100x1342, 773K)

Don't worry, they're tucked safely inside right next to their asshole.
I'm sure the doc will fish it back out if you pay him.

I have 2 X200 and neither have these issues that you describe. Although I hear ya on the Talos II. If I wasn't such a cheapfag I'd buy one.

can't even make fucking circles in linux but the developers can chop their dicks off

Good. One step closer to suicide.

You must be a 35 year old boomer then.
Most people tend to not hear electronic buzzing when they get over 26ish

What is interesting about trannyism is that there appears to be an extremely high comorbidity with other types of mental disorders such as narcissistic personality disorder. It is like trannies are extremely attention starved individuals. Have you ever met a shy tranny? Imagine being so fucking crazy you think that people want to see pics of your mutilated dick online. They need to bring back the the institutions and dangerous doses of Thorazine.

ikr it's hilarious

I have highly sensitive hearing. There's absolutely no buzz. Believe I can't stand noises. I've taken every single panel off my truck and sound proofed it with foam. If there was a noise I'd know it.

Attached: 1535656485691.png (1920x1080, 776K)

Dick fishing in the Yemen

Bretty edgy senpai
Why do you care if this tranny exists or not?

all c2ds memepads buzzed and whined, even when new. This is a well documented issue. Libreboot makes it 10x worse because of improper power management.
You're slowly but surely losing your hearing user

I just got an audio spectrum analyzer out (that I use for testing coins), there's no buzz. It's probably your battery or charger going bad.

>those pics
and these people arent mentally ill?

Attached: baby_disgust.png (296x268, 130K)

> if I were them I'd hold on to their penises
Heh. You know that hair will grow on the insides of their "vaginas". If they won't put something in their hole to keep it open once a month, it will regenerate itself and there will be no hole. So yes, it's better to be a crossdresser than tranny, at least it's possible to revert then.

thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_high_pitch_noises
thinkwiki.org/wiki/Known_Problems
I own over 20 memepads. This is an issue with them.

fucking bricked my thinkpad trying to flash my bios with libreboot and the documentation is trash on there too

I only had whining on a few of them. A31p doesnt have it, X200s does (but can be disabled), T410 doesnt,...

The X200 isn't on that list. I know I've heard that wine on a T60 and an X60 before, but never an X200. Also make sure you update your EC.

Gross. You can not get the surgery, save tens of thousands of dollars, AND get a free penis to boot. Heck, maybe you can even date Alex Jones or something, he seems to be into that shit