I found some dude's wallet

I had
>his ID(this is Europe)
>his driver's licence
>his money
>all his credit cards
>his car keys

Being a good citizen, I returned the wallet to the rightful owner. All I got was a "Meh, thanks"

Realistically, what could you do with all this stuff, if you want to do your worst, without getting caught?

Attached: 1535655836578.png (613x481, 33K)

Itt things that never happened.

Give it back Muhammad

Go ask MacGyver

It was in a university campus, so it was easy to find the retard.

>All I got was a "Meh, thanks"
You expected him to suck your dick or something?

>his car keys
what kind of massive wallet do euros carry that can fit car keys?
>without getting caught
spend his money. that's probably about it.

>if you want to do your worst, without getting caught?
Throw it in the trash, throw it on the ground in some shitty neighborhood, give it to some criminals
Still you're awfully petty, you're supposed to hand it back because it's the right thing to do, not because you want a reward of some kind

you give it back and you expect nothing you turbonigger

Not OP, but if someone did that for me, I would've at least been happy about it. Not so much 'meh', as 'Oh shit man thanks I don't know what I would've done if I had left this behind'

Why'd you not keep it

Itt: op expected to get to keep the cash

If you are in Germany you do realise that you can insist on a finders fee, right?

It was a dick move to not even sa thanks, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have done it anyway

>"Meh, thanks"
That was rude, if someone returned my belongings, I'd invite them to lunch, and if i like maybe to some netflix and chill.

This is how I know you're americunts, thinking about money and nothing else. I happy thank you would've sufficed, not an indifferent "meh", like everybody owes him something.

What does meh thanks mean? Did you expect an overreaction like you on your dumb animes?

creepy

Faggit

They aren't dumb, dad, they are mature and thought provoking.

Attached: vlcsnap2018071210h04m31s422.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

This is what happens when you 'act nice'.
There's a reason why psychopaths occupy the top echelons of humanity - empathy is what's dragging the species down.

Check if you're entitled to a 10% finder's fee where you live. Plenty of Euro countries has that.

Give it back jamal

One day i found 1000€ on the corridor of my building. I knew who dropped it. I asked the Guy, told me about the two 500€ si Il gave them back. He thx me and came back later to give me 200€

vm-machine on usb + torbrowser.
Find local internet cafe with pc, open up, make sure to leave no trace.
Buy bitcoins with credit card, and change them to other blockchain currencies for some time until dust has settled.
Maybe take enough money for a pack of smokes but leave the rest.
Drop the rest in a mailbox together.

And you wouldn't??????

>not just shapeshifting to monero then private send to another monero wallet for supreme safety
hah casual

>Not being a casual at fraud
user...

>(this is Europe)
Which country ?

Israel

Just take the cash, return it to the owner and say you found it in the trash like that.

DESU, I would've kept the cash and return the rest. Think of it as a "fee".

TIL

Write ACAB on the drivers licence at some unsuspecting place (scratch it in with a needle if plastic)
Next time he gets pulled over by a cop, fun is asured.

Just be a good person regardless of thanks.

excessive taxation is theft my casual fren, use the tools that freedom has created to fight against economic tyranny

Attached: 1524878092052.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>give it all back
>doing a good deed expecting reward, thinks it's still a good deed.
>guy probably already cancelled all his cards and ordered new ID for nothing so isnt very impressed, hence "meh, thanks"
Hm

It's nice that you live in europe and people aren't litigious little shits, In america if you try returning a found wallet they'll start bitching at you, claiming you stole the money that was in there and will never appreciate it.

Best thing to do if you find a lost wallet is to pocket the money if there's any and throw it in a USPS mailbox

This happens in real life too fyi.

i dont think any thai surgery can delete body mass like in backstreet girls

>All I got was a "Meh, thanks"
>It was in a university campus, so it was easy to find the retard.
take it again, teach the tard a lesson

Based and redpilled