Why are linux users so elitist? They act like they have some kind of special superpower or whatever, pricks

Why are linux users so elitist? They act like they have some kind of special superpower or whatever, pricks

Attached: 1565342354.png (509x404, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/08/even-when-told-not-to-windows-10-just-cant-stop-talking-to-microsoft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the blog post.

They have special cow powers. Debian users anyways.

autism

Linux users are in control of their operating system.

Attached: tugs.jpg (597x553, 37K)

It's not that we're so much better than you. It's just that you're total morons.
Enjoy you're botnet, looosers.

Attached: 1476239379593.jpg (408x315, 22K)

SUPER cow powers.

Attached: 1532359600861.gif (342x342, 777K)

see, this is exactly the shit I'm talking about, meet some linux user and he spout she like this every 5 min

They got bitter when everyone still kept using microsoft products even when those turned out to be dildos with spikes, and decided to laugh at everyone instead of helping.

Microsoft takes your metadata and sends it to companies so they can ass blast you with more advertisements for EPIC GAYMER GEAR.

You're literally being spied on and paying for it.

This is not elitism, this is a "join us".
Elitism would be "ah, you're too dumb to use linux".
You have to remember that you're not born a windows user.

If it's so easy then why aren't you running it?
Enjoy your NSA/Botnet10
This
If the majority of desktop users weren't running a bad faith actor OS on bare metal they wouldn't need reminded so much. Why don't you justify why somebody should use an Operating System that completely ignores host files?

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/08/even-when-told-not-to-windows-10-just-cant-stop-talking-to-microsoft/

we have seen the light

enjoy the botnet, cuck

We are better which gives us the right to feel better than others

That's what they want you to think.

Yeah they are always so bitter and angry
Listen linux tards, 90% of people don't really care about computers, they don't even know what an "OS" is so stop sperging out about muh loonix

You know what they will do.
Just sit and laugh at your face when some russian steal all your everything.

it's evolving to some sort of cult, like macfags used to be

>used to be

You know how when you travel from the city to the countryside you suddenly notice all the peace and quiet? You don't realize it before that because the background noise is always there.
Similarly when using Windows you never notice the constant background sensation of being cucked, but it's pleasant when it goes away.

Intelligence looks like arrogance from below.

Attached: ncta.png (500x400, 14K)

lol no
95% loonix users have systemd installed.

>95% loonix users have systemd installed.
Very doubtful. Most Linux users run Android on top of their Linux, which does not include systemd.

>you're

I use Linux and watch Rick and Morty, I'm basically a god at this point

Attached: consciousness-709143-400x300.jpg (400x300, 33K)

because...

We know more than you.
We've done things you have never done, things you are most likely unable to do.
We use our brains.
We are smarter than you.
We are not as lazy, mentally, as you.

based

>muh ego
Don't sugar coat it you probably aren't smarter than they are, they just don't give a fuck and what really upsets you is that you only do because you don't have anything better to do.

It's easily explainable. If you take a look at most (not all of them) Linux users, they are:
- virgins
- ugly / fat / skeleton
- unsuccessful
- socially ignored
- weebs

In order to feel successful or superior they'll abuse their knowledge to talk down on less knowing users just to be able to feel superior for once in their miserable lifes. Using Linux myself but I really don't give a flying fuck whether someone uses Windows, FagOS or Linux and if someone needs help, I help if I can instead of calling him stupid.

based and redpilled

you forgot to add:
- pedophiles
- terrorists

This graph is disingenuous. The number of Linux and Mac OS users (even combined) is a tiny fraction of the number of Windows users. Windows is by far the most common, and usually installed on even the cheapest and therefore most accessible of computers, the kind any idea can buy for Facebook or whatever. So obviously the averages are going to be skewed... I mean, for fuck's sake. Also, the Linux average is probably also skewed by all the 200 IQ sperglords using it.

>the kind any idiot

stop watching CNN and learn to think for yourself

"skewed" by exactly the data its reporting?? Nigga that's called reporting the data.

Try grasping the concept of proportion.

>this is actually what sperglords believe
Bro get laid. If I want a linux machine, I'll pay soneone fatter, nerdier, and smarter than you to do it.

Is this the new MS shill thread?

Russians are a bunch of very smart individuals living in a very shitty country, the perfect situation for growing hackers.
Now if they altered the election or not, whatever, the best one won anyway.

its not that linux users are elite, its that botnet os users are dum

Attached: locdsnxnix.png (800x600, 92K)

Attached: lelnux_hammer.png (464x471, 4K)

It's not like you would understand.

a shame he seemed an honest man

Linux users aren't one person. That would be like if I said "why are Windows users so stupid?" (not my opinion, just an example).

There are plenty of people who use Windows, it doesn't make sense. There are sysadmins who use Linux because they're used to it from work and people who use it to use a custom filesystem for their anime collection. That's hardly the same kind of person.

What you're seeing is the most vocal annoying subgroup. They're not representative of the group as a whole.

Its GNU/Linux

Attached: rms_snapy.jpg (640x480, 277K)

Just ignore the fags and enjoy free software fren.

Attached: image.jpg (637x1430, 421K)

I have never seen Mia smiling.

ive used both openRC and systemd and i have no idea what is so bad about systemd.

I demand more hammer tux

dont forget theres also a good amount of trannies that use linux too

Now that Macs are mainstream, a lot of the Mac apologists/fart smellers are not as insufferable as they used to be. Granted, they're still annoying. How much do you want to bet that one of them started this post?

When you have no software worth bothering with, no support, no decent developers, no chance against Windows, no social skills, no money, and no computer made in the 21st century, you need a coping mechanism.

I think you just feel inferior.

here you go buddy, original

Attached: dumbguin.png (632x502, 7K)

Attached: dumbguin2.png (771x617, 12K)

> watch Rick and Morty
Your IQ is below 60.

False, you must be highly intelligent to watch Rick and Morty.

>some kid of special superpower or whatever
Makes sense

Attached: autism-is-my-super-power.png (178x178, 10K)

Niche losers always cling onto what makes them feel some sense of power and importance.

how do you feel when u see someone using a laptop with crapware and search bar ?
this is how I feel when I see someone using windows

Then draw one, they're not exactly hard to make

>They act like
we don't have to act like we have superpowers

systemd is hardly unix like and most fuck ups iv had in linux trace back to some kind of systemd bullshit

hmm ive never had a problem with it

This.

Also, you're too dumb to use linux. Yeah I said so, try using linux as your main for a month you'll go crawling right back to windows. Prove me wrong.

(hopefully masculine encouragement gets him to try it out)