6 cores

>6 cores
>4k 100% argb panel
>dedicated graphics
>not a yoga/legion/stupid off brand but actually a reputable series

wow does lelnobro actually want to succeed?

Attached: lenovo-thinkpad-x1-extreme-1.jpg (1600x1200, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga-720-2-in-1-12-5-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-128gb-solid-state-drive-iron-gray/6061900.p?skuId=6061900
youtube.com/watch?v=4oIwK0KDwWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will probably be made like shit and break in a couple years. Thinkpads stopped existing a while back.

anyway, whats the price?

> thin like Mac
Heh.

This. When will they make a powerful laptop that has some bulk to keep it user upgradable.

Check out the P-series (Excluding the Yogas)

not be made of plastic

What is the dedicate graphic card?

>incel inside
I think not

Finally a Thinkpad for gaming.

keyboard is still utter shit so nah

>starting at 1900
when will it end?

>6 cores
>dedicated graphics
>15" 4k screen
All this in a form factor that it's physically impossible to use them in? What a time to be alive! Down with the physiarchy!

>utter shit
You haven't used one I bet.
Plenty of people order the low profile Thinkpad keyboard for their desktop because its literally that much better than a full sized keyboard.

Its like the difference between jogging on flat ground and trying to jog through a car tire obstacle course.

Once you get over your retarded muscle memory its both easier and faster, due to the larger key size and lower length of travel.

Still stuck with 16:9 panels. I thought after the Microsoft surface lineup people would switch to 3:2 on mainstream laptops.

Can you get it in 1080p?

you should anhero asap, niggerD

>purposefuly buying jew-tier security cpus in the current year
what were they thinking?

Now knock the panel down to 1080p like any laptop that size should be and I'll be interested. Not paying a massive price hike for a resolution that is irrelevant at that size.

>6 cores
>dedicated graphics
>intel
Those are actually drawbacks.

wrong.

Dumb deceiving tripfaggot
Flatshit can't be better than full sized keyboard by definition. And it's not muscle memory, it's the opposite. To operate flatshit keyboard you need to perfectly apply the pressure to the center of a keycap, otherwise it will malfunction. Unlike real keyboard's curved caps which adjust to any keystroke just fine.
The only reason to use flatshit is being a fag or hating yourself.

it will melt the keys right off your laptop

>thin
no thanks. i like my laptops with cooling that actually works and hardware that actually lasts

That means it will have terrible battery life.

I just bought a yoga, what's wrong with it?
599 USD after discount
bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga-720-2-in-1-12-5-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-128gb-solid-state-drive-iron-gray/6061900.p?skuId=6061900
Sure it's not even as fast or nearly as strong spec wise as my old Alienware but that's not the point of a device like that

the P series are pretty upgradable. you can spec the new P52 to 128 GBs of ram and 6 TB of space through it's two M2 SSD ports and one HDD port.
graphics card is always a soldered Quadro though so it will always be pretty useless for games

>that giant battery icon on the taskbar
Thanks for reminding me of Lenovo's shitty bloatware.

Get the yoga X1 with hdr. Best 2-in-1 laptop on the market.

Attached: 20180831_192906.jpg (4032x2268, 2.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4oIwK0KDwWE

THANK YOU BASED THINKPAD

>retards that think the exploits affect consumers

The target of them is datacenters retards.

honestly, this laptop looks so good I honestly cant wait to get my hands on one.
can someone please explain to me how this isn't, at least on paper the best laptop of them all? what am I missing?

Attached: 1528757195636.jpg (640x632, 76K)

Having actually used a memepad yoga I have to say that thing is fucken solid. Even the keys are fucking metal. It angers me that all that awesomeness is lost when the stupid lenovo engineers decided to put a fucken intel hd620 on it instead of a sweet dGPU

What fucking yoga has metal keys? Not even the thinkpad yogas do.

its too flashy for the faggots mad that their T460's are becoming obsolote

my real criticism is that it could've had a better battery like the one on the XPS 15, the panel is a 100% AdobeRGB which is great for me but 4k at that size is useless as well as a massive battery drain, but that's not Lenovo's fault as right now there is not a single manufacturer on the market producing 1080p panels with decent color gamuts, so if you are a designer you are stuck with useless 4k.

I have my doubts about the thermal performance but the XPS 15 is similarily sized and has good enough heat dissipation with no throttling once you apply liquid metal as a thermal interface, and I already own some liquid metal so it isn't really a worry for me, but I would watch the reviews first to see if such prospect is feasible on the first place.

why wouldn't i just get an xps 15 lol

Least it doesn't come with malware

xps doesn't come with the red clit thing

no one uses that garbage thing anyway, stupidest way to scroll too

I used to think it was stupid until I gave it a chance on an x400 something I got through work. I honestly love that trackpoint thingy now especially for scrolling

>Lenovo Caught Using Rootkit to Secretly Install Unremovable Software
>Now It's THREE Pre-Installed Malwares on Lenovo Laptops
>Lenovo Caught (3rd Time) Pre-Installing Spyware on its Laptops

Software support for linux WHEN?

Yeah, in all seriousness I hate their glossy as fuck 4k touch screens, I'd honestly pay extra for the matte FHD non touch screen and that's definitely what I'll be going for after hands on reviews have confirmed the laptop itself is up to Thinkpad standards.
As for the battery, I really don't see myself ever needing more than a few hours unplugged for very minimal performance use for work (the longest meeting I've ever taken is like 2-3 hours and that's just using word to write notes or using a pdf reader to look at drawings or in some occasions autocad)
Also the graphics card is probably all I need for playing games at minimal settings and since it's thicker than an XPS while being the same weight, I'm assuming it will be less likely to start throttlingon me

>"oi, m8s, we have the technology. why don't we like.. make a computer that people other than loonix spergs and large corporations want to buy?"
>- probably some Lenovo employee that was almost sacked for having such a crazy idea
seriously, why did it take them so long?