The eternal Linus Shillbastian

youtu.be/ipRh4G7zweA
Jesus how desperate for money is this faggot? He sank too low this time

Attached: LincuckShillbastian.jpg (239x140, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I37U52gMFGA
youtu.be/2bLZYKTtqwY
youtu.be/dVie-MO5L0g
youtube.com/watch?v=twkZz5WyVJs
youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this different from what he does every single time
customer gives him a paycheck, he produces a video, that's normal for him, i don't see what you're complaining about

>intel is so desperate that it's resorting to propaganda
AHAHAHAHAAH

Good for him, clever guy, the one that must be ashamed is Intel

>m-m-m-muh intel!!

Just wait until he does a video shilling the next AMD processors, Jow Forums will love him then

Intel needs 2 CPU for gaming and streaming. So the memes weren't a lie?

The thing is, it isn't his video, it's Intel's ,and he accepted to shill for them. That cements his place as the eternal Intel goy, a tool of the hebrew company Intel

A second "streaming PC" is the most common set up for popular streamers because it allows for uninterrupted streams, such as if they need to reboot, or they stream some shitty beta as a sponsorship and the trash programming locks up their PC.

Uninterrupted is considered important because your average viewer is an ADHD addled child who literally can't wait a minute for someone to come back. For example before they got a second PC to run the stream, Shroud and Tim would lose half of their 30k+ viewers just for doing a 30 second reboot.

>LinusShillTips

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

>Jesus how desperate for money is this faggot?
yeah exactly why would anyone ever want to earn money it would be far better to not earn money after all who needs it anyways

anyone genuinely like linus? i don't know why you guys hate him

So Windows' rebooting addiction is an actual reason for (some) streamers to buy another PC? Huh, I guess gaming on Linux has more advantages than I thought - for streamers, anyway.
I think Linus' antics are pretty entertaining. I enjoy watching his videos.

How is he a shill? As far as I can see he discloses every advertisement he does as sponsored, that's not shilling.

What's wrong?

Intel has Linus and AMD has Hardware Unboxed and AdoredTV.

imagine telling this streamers that after an update to take effect all you have to do is log off and back on? they would cream themselves

>I think Linus' antics are pretty entertaining. I enjoy watching his videos.
basedface.jpg

I don't genuinely like him, but some videos can be okay. Most are just retarded clickbait like 10 SD cards in RAID0

Stop hating tunnelbear sama!

shes a qt

Attached: Capturee.png (681x747, 644K)

>Linux Stallman
>doesn't even use Linux
What does this mean?

That's business, I would do the same if I was paid well, money is more important than almost anything.

/v/eddit doesn't know the definition of shill.

Do you guys think he could become as unpopular as Chris Pirillo? Linus is getting worse every year. I hope his YouTube starts flopping.

He's a sales person for chinese electronic industrial conglomerates . A parasite feeding off death of the rust belt . A brave new world .

0/10 tarp

His system was the only decent one on the whole video, I could see myself using that retro beauty desu

honestly yes, if he keeps showing off shit like this and fake food scanners that he misreports on the qualities of massively and then uses the excuse "We took the manufactures word for it" he will fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=I37U52gMFGA

look at this

This is a video about reusing an old case. For 9 minutes. Pretending that exciting in some way.

I think there are a load of good reasons to to do it regardless of cpu but the issue is the inability to do it reasonably with one on intel as compared to AMD.

youtu.be/2bLZYKTtqwY

Who's the thot?

haven't you noticed how he likes and reviews literally everything

do you like literally everything? what person does that?

even with VR that he hates, he shat on it until last moment when he realized it was here to stay

he is a literal shill

He is literally sponsored by Intel

Attached: 1447161347847.jpg (1846x1923, 607K)

I watch some of his videos, they are generally funny due how often linus ends up fucking even the most simple thing

What happen to Chris? He fall off the map.

Intel more like Incel lmao

Can't we just ban E-celebs threads? This thread is so about so much technology related as my grandma's backyard.

enough of reddit linus we must drive the swine back into the sea they came from for the great kingdom of god is nigh

God I hate gamers. Can't they see that x86 is the problem? If we started using alternative, open hardware we would all be much better off. x86, whether developed by Intel or their subsidiary AMD, is cancer on computing.

might as well say you need a 2 pc setup even if you don't need one so you get more free shit.

He does not shill in his own videos, he actually has called plenty of Intel, Nvidia and AMD products straight out shit.

> ridiculously huge case to fit 2 PCs
> 6-core/12-thread CPU
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: wew.png (1972x1096, 1.96M)

Hardware Unboxed is clean, they don't shill. They, like everyone that's not s shill, are tired of Intel's bullshit

LOL annemunition is in this video? lmfao...
i beat her 41-0 in quake live after trolling her shit during quake champions...hahaha

4:19
"IT'S HUGE!!!!"
I jerked off to that

but then the "ITS A BURGER ITS A BURGER" is too funny

>having to reboot your pc

this but unironically

vod?

But does it play Roblox?

Hes an obvious shill he never missed an opportunity to shit on amd gpus

>core i9
>two graphics cards
god what a corporate shill

Drop tips staffer here.

Intel has a marketing budget and likes to spend it through many agencies. Sometimes on 100% related content, such as the training videos we produce for them while other times, it's on random builds where we're trying to secure sponsorships and parts. The Sleeper series would be one of those.

AMD has no marketing budget We had an exclusive unboxing with them last year and a few other projects here and there.

AMD has also been somewhat harder to deal with we initially sourced our Threadripper 2 chip from a third party vendor for reasons I would rather not disclose.

Our Vega Frontier video got delayed to the point of irrelevance because their team committed to investigating an issue for us, only to disappear.

Of course, that's not to say our relationship with Intel has been perfect, the initial i9 debacle was a good example of this.

And this relationship has also not stopped us for poking fun at them for falling behind in certain key competitive segments as of late. Nor has it prevented us from using AMD hardware in some of our builds.

We're a gateway to tech. We're not here to be the thorough testers, we leave that jobs to others that have carved out that niche for themselves. Steve, Wendell, Louis are all awesome guys and I'm sure you at least like one of them or their content. We're the people that do silly builds because people like to see that stuff and because we enjoy making it. The video that's constantly referenced in this thread has over 3 million views and 100k likes. If you don't find it entertaining, that's fine, not everyone likes this kind of content.

Except for all the times he's literally shilled AMD too.
Linus is a shill for sure, but he's not biased to any side, pay him money he'll shill your shit.

Well he has sold out to actual scam products.
youtu.be/dVie-MO5L0g
Also notice how hard this video is to find. Is it hidden? I can't find a search that gets to it. They don't own up to their 'mistakes' clearly.

Also, you fucks keep posting this guy. Stop advertising him he's not good at any type of content. His testing is inferior to other sources. There's no entertainment gained from his bland presentation. He usually only repeats what marketing tells him. The only thing I can't comment on is how attractive he is. I don't see it.

lol It's a TechQuickie. There's like 3 per week. They're easy enough to find. It's not like they can burrow shit without unlisting or deleting it.

This wasn't sponsored content. Sponsored content is identified clearly on Linus' channels with both a vocal and textual disclaimer. Possibly not that well researched but I'd be surprised since it's their lawyer dude writing those scripts.

Where did he shill amd faggot?
Every time he gets the chance he says something bad about amd

>not rebooting your pc for kernel updates once in a blue moon

his recent car video was talking about working with car companies but he literally expects everything for free lol

he says they're hard to work with if they say no, he mentioned once they wanted to do something like pimp my ride but needed people to do seat stitching etc for screens to be put in nicely and was literally saying exposure and that

He's an entitled YTer, i'm surprised he still has sponsors ,how many 12yos are buying VPNS

Please just stop using this retarded spacing or fuck off to reddit.

Get used it to newfag

>Stop advertising him
Objectively Correct.
>There's no entertainment gained from his bland presentation
Subjective Trash, post discarded.

>citation needed

youtube.com/watch?v=twkZz5WyVJs

Literally an AMD shilling vid. They had other AMD builds too.

Intel bashing.

Lmao Ayymd poorfags seething
The rich white man knows what is best, amd cannont compete to the brilliance of Intel

The dumbest thing about Scrapyard Wars is how they completely forget about AMD. FX and Piledriver with IGPU are absolutely brutal bang for the bucks and could've easily won in most cases. Instead they go with overpriced trash Intels a lot.

I'm really getting tired of LTT's soft shilling.

OK so give me a search to get to it. I literally put 'READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE WATCHING what is molecular scanners?' and didn't get the video.
>it's techquickie not Linus
He associates himself and his brand with this. It's relevant.

>bang for buck
>$2000 cash
>haggle people down and be annoying cunts for a week so they can make thousands more on their YT video

>subjective
Opinionated

There's a difference between clear paid promotion and outright shilling.

Based and Redpilled

But it's fun.

The so called e-experts rarely venture into the budget category, where 97% of the industry is. When they do it often results in hilarity, since they are not actually well-informed about low-end hardware and how much punch they pack.

lol i didn't say it wasn't Linus, i just said it's a TQ. It's kinda like "the more you know" type of content. Just factoids.

AMD was considered in a few seasons? what

>1/2 X86 CPU vendors is instrumental to PC gaming

>shilling

ok

And they did what, a single Athlon build or something.
I could understand if availability were an issue, but that clearly can't be the case.

how is it helpful? they jsut scoured local stores to find a tower and then bought a gpu

best bang for buck would be building from parts everyone can get, showing i3vs i5 etc

i wonder if they run linux on their streaming PC so that they don't have to deal with windows's bullshit restarts and shit

Droptips guy again.

If you don't understand what's implied by hard to work with, do check out our BMW and Toyota videos... I don't think our experience with Renault was comparable but on the whole, the content requirements for those videos are pretty regimented.

I'm not really sure what you mean otherwise. Labour intensive content (from production to editing) is currently limited because the "return" on the videos is usually not as worth it... Usually.

>I don't know what entertainment is
>every video must be a tutorial

you're the dumb cunt that said it's good for them to show that market segment

lol stfu, least reddit has no self promotion rules on most subreddits

>linus always supports intel no matter wh-

he fucking roasted intel in that one

The only reason I'm even saying this is to support my insight. I'd get back on my old trip and name if I cared so much about the self-promo aspect.

>AMD shills get triggered when a popular Jewtuber shills Intel
>but are completely silent when these same Jewtubers shill AMD
(lol

Just keep watching AMDoredTV and AMD Unboxed.

it's because AMD before ryzen was shit, why bother with athlon CPUs lol

>Jewtuber
why did you have to bring jews into this? how does it help your argument?

>does a fun project so you don't have to
>tells its not viable
How's this clickbait? He didn't force you to buy all those sharks

It's just not necessarily considered and I don't blame them when you think about how little AMD's been a focus before 2017

They're real human beans and it's an actual competition.

Just look at Luke's choices in every one of them lol

>does no research
>someone just buys something
>they try it
>can't get it working
>have to then research
>get it partially working or not at all

DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB!

Literally how all his videos go, just fail and then 3rd and last sponsor shill

When a big name comes out with a new product, they have to review it to stay relevant so of course you get a bit of both. It's all about proportions and presence.

For example Linus is a complete Xeonfag and creates inordinate amounts of positive associations with Xeons. Maybe unwittingly, but I often doubt its unintentionality. However, you have to admit that investing into Xeons in the past 1-2 years are a huge mistake.

Shilling for them in intel's channel is not as bad as doing same shit in his own
Obvious shilling is much less unethic than implicit shilling.

>Jow Forums buttblasted at people who can make money of off tech instead of wasting it on it like them

Oh hi James

The absolute state of nu-Jow Forums.
Plebbit kiketubers are openly advertising in here.

Oh hi Anthony

lol massive design factory with dozens of staff make 4 ugly case mods and a monitor that doesn't even match the screen.

lurk moar

stop being reasonable, cunt

People like Linus use Xeons because they are a proven platform.

Not because they are cheap, have more coarz and have the most jiggahurtz.

He has said numerous time ltt is a marketing company he is no different than Tele shopping channels from back in the day desu. If you are expecting legit reviews out of him you're the retard

The most annoying thing about it is how linus will literally tell the people lies. I hope it's all fake

Luke bought an AMD apu rig from bestbuy in the last one and won