Webs Hosting/Domain Registrars

What hosting service do you use for your website Jow Forums? What domain registrar?

I'm trying to distance myself from google as far as possible. All eggs, one basket, etc, they obviously can't be trusted.

Attached: 1529680034481.jpg (1280x848, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscs.org/society-archives/member-of-the-month/archive/mike-r-vining/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol fuckin dude in the glasses is such a nerd

lmao i know, doesn't even have a gun

Attached: huehueahuhae.jpg (192x382, 24K)

they couldn't even reenact that scene

you can use amazon route 53 to register. you could also use godaddy. I've used both and they work just fine.

I'm using Gandi as registrar, and so far I can't complain (although, they are French..). They had me when I read

>No Bullshitâ„¢ is our trademark and we work hard to offer a transparent and reliable service.

For hosting, I'm using Digitalocean, in particular their $5 VPS. I tried them with the free credit fron the Github student pack, stayed there because it works.

flokinet.is

>flokinet.is
>Any kind of adult content is not allowed on our location Iceland

dropped

it could be forbidden by law there, like in ukraine. You can also get finland or romania hosting at floki.

namecheap for domain
self hosting on raspberry

You don't get to be that level of operator without being a ruthless psychopath. He looks like Dennis Nilsen.

His name is Mike Vining and his story is awesome.

uscs.org/society-archives/member-of-the-month/archive/mike-r-vining/

I'm using a linode $5 vps atm. I used a $25 off coupon code I found online, so I got 5 months for free pretty much.

Namecheap is the shit for domain registration and DNS management.

>31 years of fighting for the Jews
>awesome

Are you dumb or pretending? The guy was a cuck in the broadest definition of the word

Watch the edge internet tough guy.

I read the story. All the guy did was fight abroad killing jungle gooks and advancing (((American))) interests in the middle east. Doesn't make him some kind of a hero

Nobody said it did make him a hero. You're looking for an argument where there wasn't one.

Youre right on both counts

Fighting and dying for Israel is bullshit at best and evil at worst

But.

That's a cool fucking picture . A guy who looks like he just walked out of a 1990s IT closet, but holding a rifle. That juxtaposition is cool.

>his story is awesome
it would be awesome if his history was "Mike Vining died in a big ass explosion and no parts of his body could ever be recovered"

You're trying too hard.

>defending military men, especially US faggots
you are absolute cancer, kys

>implying they defended anyone instead of simply pointing out that your try hard edginess was just that. Try hard.

what would be the best place to host a chan-like website?

Edge lord calls someone else cancer....

>implying I don't wish this fuck and his comrades a painful, horrible death for the stuff he's done
military men that follow illegitimate orders should be sent to prison or, hopefully, simply be killed in their illegitimate wars.
people who idolize these kind of sick fucks should be put in prison just like germans do with wannabe nazis

Nobody fucking cares.

3edgy5me

>being realist = edginess
ok retard

Cry more you liberal fucking faggot.

how can you be a Delta Force operator and use glasses? isn't perfect eyes a mandatory requirement to apply?

t. Vincent Canfield

Run my own server. It's my webserver, mail server, file server, IRC bouncer server, etc. It's literally a $10 ARM board powered by a cellphone charger.
Domain is registered through godaddy because I bought it eons ago and haven't cared enough to transfer it.

>isn't perfect eyes a mandatory requirement to apply?
It depends on how bad your eyesight is. They have stringent tests. He passed, obviously.

If your glasses give you 20/20 vision then it's not a problem.

UnitedDomains
deSEC

fuck off Jow Forumstard

fuck off retard

kek