SELL SELL SELL

SELL YOUR INTEL SHARES INTEL IS SINKING
SELL SELL SELL

Attached: 1532756867725.jpg (988x854, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eetasia.com/news/article/18083103-intel-cautious-on-euv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get fired from intel because your packaging job gets automated
>"hurr this company is shit"

ahh boomers

eetasia.com/news/article/18083103-intel-cautious-on-euv

>Intel will not be inserting EUV anytime soon, according to Mark Li, an electronics engineer and analyst with Bernstein. The company is having difficulties ramping 10nm, and EUV in Intel’s 7nm, expected several years from now, remains an open question, he adds.

>In the meantime, Samsung and TSMC are pressing ahead with EUV, albeit cautiously. While Samsung and TSMC are developing EUV for introduction in 2019, the rest of the world’s major chipmakers appear to be falling behind.

>Intel, for now, appears to be a distant third in the race.

INTEL LOST THE RACE SELL SELL SELL

Decades of hiring SJWomen led to This.

Attached: intel SJWomen.jpg (697x696, 227K)

Hiring by diversity quota is a symptom of getting taken over by bureaucrats, not a cause.

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

AMDrones wrong again

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (830x444, 89K)

Don't ever quote me or my son ever again.

Attached: 1529658729593.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>implying that's not undercover jensen
5D chess fucko, you intlel shills are braindead lmao

>not noticing the bias
Just another AMDrone larp.

NONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING JUST WAIT FOR 10NM

>intel dying
So, If I wanted to get into the industry of PC hardware as an engineer this is a bad time?

>packaging engineer

AMD shills are sure working overtime lately.

The 9900k must be insanely good that they're countershilling so hard just like last year when the 8700k showed up. Pretty hilarious how there are """Intel shills""" on """every corner""" when there were like 8-10 anti-Intel threads on the catalog one week before release day.

> OY VEY! an anonymous post on a careers website
> intel is sinking
yet here they are, still alive, producing processors that make your extremely gay amd chips like 'threadripper' look like 'fartripper'. since the only thing fartrippers are able to achieve is a lot of hot air with zero performance gains over intel's best chips.

suicide is your only answer.

No, you could go seek better companies like TSMC

Damn Kikeripper was so based Intel shills are STILL seething, i9 is DOA

1. Intel isn't actually dying. They're basically immortal at this point. The bullshit you see on Jow Forums and similar forums is mostly share price manipulation.
2. Intel has always been an atrocious place to work, so you probably wouldn't want a job there anyway.

Stay mad pootel shill LUL

>Taiwanese/Chinese tiger mom
vs
>pussy hat femminist who cares only about her agenda

>real management visionary woman vs useless feminists snowflakes who only want to spite men as a group