Jow Forums inventor here

Jow Forums inventor here.
Why aren't you working while standing? It's healthier for you, help you lose weight and you can dance a little when you get a brain freeze.

Attached: 20180831_234724.jpg (2352x2172, 2.45M)

where's your desk treadmill?

I have a bike trainer but still have not built a wodden laptop desk over my front wheel.

Attached: 20180831_235545.jpg (4128x2322, 3.07M)

>It's healthier for you, help you lose weight
this meme really needs to end. Studies disproved this years ago. You're not any healthier standing up over sitting down if you're not actually doing anything energy intensive.
and no, the fact that your feet hurt isn't proof of physical exertion
it's proof that you're a fucking idiot

Attached: 09.png (773x1056, 398K)

You burn more calories and you have better blood circulation in legs. Sitting weakens your heart.

is that some big dirty underwear?
is that a packet of qtips?
nasteh

Surely you're more likely to get DVT while sitting down...

>standing
>healthier for you
Where the fuck did that meme came from.

Attached: .jpg (655x353, 16K)

>you have better blood circulation in legs
You don't. You get better circulation during WALKING.

That's why you move/dance.

Autism is not healthy.

standing up doesn't cause phlebitis you fucking cia nigger.

It's not plebitis you dumb gorilla nigger, it's varicose veins.

Attached: .png (1399x167, 17K)

You don't get them if you do regular breaks, fool. Humans are designed to stand, not sit.

>Why aren't you working while standing
because most Jow Forums is as obese as your average Walmart whale.
I was 1 year in the army and have been standing still for hours or running walking all day long and when I left the army my tendons were stronger, my knees didn't hurt any more and haven't had a problem those 2 years after the army, I had a light form of Chondromalacia patellae.
we used to train with 1/2 our body weight on our backpack and walk for 50km in the summer.
If you don't use your body, it dies slowly. If you use it, you can preserve it better and slow down its degradation.
if you think that getting your muscles atrophied, especially around the waste, it's going to have you in 10 or 20 still being healthy and not having back, neck, leg, or waste pain, you are just fooling yourselves.

It's a factor. Just lose weight and move your legs while coding. Dance a little.

>Humans are designed to stand
Uh, no. Animals that are design to stand have locking mechanisms in joints.
>not sit
Your ass was literally design to sit on.

We were designed to stand, walk and run. Prolonged sitting turns you into a shitty hunter.

Or I could just stop eating garbage and have normal weight instead. Oh wait, I did.

Walking - yes. Standing - no.

Standing is not a substitute to taking breaks.

You walk around the room on a break and then go back to standing.