Microsoft had 30 years to make Windows work well

Microsoft had 30 years to make Windows work well.

Why do they keep churning out pajeet level crap year after year?

They can't even copy Linux and macOS properly.

Every version (yes including XP and 7 and Win2k) that I've ever used from Microwang, the OS was terrible, ugly, bloated and looked like it was made by a 12 year old.

Can't they scrap it and start over again?

Attached: winxppro.png (800x600, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.apple.com/media/us/osx/2012/docs/OSX_for_UNIX_Users_TB_July2011.pdf
opengroup.org/openbrand/certificates/1209p.pdf
opengroup.org/openbrand/certificates/1206p.pdf
login.live.com/
login.microsoftonline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea what you're niggering about
Win 10 just werks here

Attached: 1528224386866.png (516x442, 125K)

fpbp
/thread

>t. Pajeet Ramathan

Oh hey boys, are you getting paid ok with your H1B Nigger visa?

t. Rasheed from jewgle

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>12 year old design
>ugly
that's like, your opinion man

Attached: done.png (1024x600, 697K)

>Microshit
>Design

Ok big guy, I'm going to have to stop right there.

P.S. that looks like shit.

And this looks any better?

Attached: shot-enlightenment.png (320x180, 45K)

Why do you keep posting thumbnails?

PS this looks way better

Attached: macos-mojave-dark-mode-desktop-100761941-orig.jpg (1280x800, 182K)

which fischer price toddler toy is this?

>win7
you have to let it go.

Better than microwang

Nah, I like Windows 7, works better than Windows 8, 10

You are using Applel products, for godsakes. Do you enjoy cock in your mouth?

No I'm not, you cock eating faggot.

I just wish macOS was hardware independent.

All OS'es should run on Unix and look this good.

t. unix-terminal fag

>uses fagOS
>calls other people cock eating faggots

Attached: 1505537081209.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

Attached: 1519490670454.jpg (303x302, 24K)

Show me a unix system that has adobe software on it or is even remotely usable in the real world.

And no wine is not an option you fucking degenerate negroid.

Yes, it's a homosexual named Tim Cook.

Do you know who the CEO of Microwang is? Rakesh Fakesh Mumbalani.

I'll take a white American faggot over a pajeet any day of the week,

>inb4 anal jokes

>fagOS
>unix
Pick one.

Attached: 1522916810769.png (1245x852, 106K)

it's going to hurt. badly. you got to start preparing for this moment.

You jealous it's UNIX certified?

images.apple.com/media/us/osx/2012/docs/OSX_for_UNIX_Users_TB_July2011.pdf

opengroup.org/openbrand/certificates/1209p.pdf

opengroup.org/openbrand/certificates/1206p.pdf

What's wangblows certified as? Pajeetnux Faggot Certificate Level 1?

Attached: macos-mojave-dark-mode.jpg (1920x1280, 300K)

Nice bought certificates. Let me know if fagOS ever actually passes actual POSIX spec.

Attached: 1507535948330.png (506x927, 163K)

Nice fake article

nice fake unix

You seem jealous you don't use macOS.

I built a Hackintosh (10core, 64GB RAM, Vega Frontier, 970 Pro NVME 1TB) and it flies.

Don't have to deal with pajeetwindows anymore.

Now fuck off and let me get back to work.

You seem jealous of people that have real computers. Enjoy your pajeetOS clusterfuck that has regular root exploits every other week and encryption that gives out its own key like candy. Don't worry appletoddler, one day you'll grow up and won't be frighted by technology anymore and finally be able to graduate from your fruity toddler toys. L M A O

I'll let you get back to taking black cocks up your ass now.

Seeing that this is a thread for Windows related topics, I will ask my question here rather than making a thread. I am building a new desktop and I still have my windows 7(64) installation disc, would it be better for me to install it and update to 10 or just buy a Windows 10 64bit?

Install 7, activate, upgrade for free. Create an account to tie the license to an account, then sign out of it if you don't want to be signed in all the time. Then you'll never need to manually activate again unless you do a major hardware refit like replacing the motherboard, but that's where the account comes in.

You guys are borderline retarded. You spend hours complaining about operating systems just because they're not the ones you use, when in truth all of them contain functionality that a common user would want.

Get a life, stop rising your OS and actually do something productive with it.

this post reeks of incel sweat

Win10 does a few things well (an actual repo, drivers get updated properly) but a gorillion things are way worse han the previous versions of Windows (HDD rape, RAM hoggin', forced non-security updates, telemetry all over, ads, bloatware, non-consistent GUI... I can go on forever)

I do appreciate the actual driver repo. Aside from that, it’s bloated crap.

>work help desk for a major banking company that's doing a mass migration from win 7 to win 10
>every day at least 10 to 15 calls about how shitty win 10 is and they want win 7 back
>dump them on platform and coaching

pretty sure they ended the free upgrade thing, even the assistive technologies one

Purely to push holdouts that were on the fence, it still works just like it always has.

Make something better then you nigger cunt,.

name one thing windows can't do that linux can

Attached: 155019287660.png (1920x1080, 578K)

Be modified by the user, be viewed by the user, be redistributed by the user, have a good package manager, run with less than 2GiB of memory, partition a hard drive properly, network with other computers. I could go on.

properly schedule 64+ CPU threads

You sound like a virgin.

disable telemetry

based

Still works better than any other OS.

Attached: 54354354.png (1048x1048, 998K)

>Works

Yeah. That's about all Wangblows has going for it.

So.. you are literally saying that a working system is better than a non-working one? Huh.. ok.

No, I'm saying just because a Japanese Toyota can go from point A to B doesn't make it a better car than a German designed one.

It will take you from point A to point B, but in return treat you like shit and you will look like a loser driving it.

Are you 12? Windows was always bloatware. You always had to clean it after a default installation.

The only reason sperglords pretend 7 is "good" is that their new systems from 2018 don't notice the bloatware of that era.

I've been cleaning Windows from bloatware since Windows 95.

Just use ooshut10 and antibeacon for 10 and it becomes almost as light as 7.

Doesn't matter if you install from scratch, it's still the fisher price of operating systems.

Fuck off nigger.

That's not the point child. Windows was always shit like that, it's just that children don't have a concept of comparing their hardware from 2018 with the hardware most systems had back in those versions.

Windows is exactly the same and in some cases much better than those systems when you take into account today's hardware (various versions of windows were much worse comparatively).

Also if they weren't mentally challenged they'd know 7 is just a Vista with a service pack or update. All windows versions are just incrementally updated from the last one.

Why are you blaming OEMs for putting bloatware?

I literally just said Wangblows is still garbage if you completely wipe an OEM computer and reinstall from scratch.

Are you that dense you stupid fuck?

Keep supporting pajeet windows dll programmers you pleb.

Gabe Newell is destroying your last excuse to not install gentoo
pony up, faggot

Every single attempt Microsoft has made to sell an OS that isn't compatible with either DOS or x86 Win32 binaries has been a catastrophic failure. Eventually Windows will implode, which will in turn thoroughly kill them as anything but an applications and services vendor. They'll rewrite Office in .NET and validate on Mono, thus allowing them to continue selling it everywhere.

Because it's fucked. You can run programs for windows 95 on windows 10. That's 30 years of piled up shitcode. Apple decided to completely rewrite mac os in the late 90s and lunix actually has standards. (though linux is just a kernel, actual programs get rewritten all the time there too)

>Reddit spacing

You have never used Windows 10.

WIndows 10 LTSB doesn't have these problems :^)
You have to go back redditor

You can't disable NSA spyware on systemd.

>using linux outside digital ocean droplet

Please tell me nobody is actually this autistic?

linux is a kernel
systemd is trying to replace that kernel
we're talking about linux here.

Most linux users run it alongside telemetry/spyware. It is relevant.

>name one thing windows can't do
>do

>be X'd, be Y'd, be Z'd, have W, (false), (false), (false)

if you go on, will it be even more inane drivel?

Attached: 1476816741197.png (1300x4760, 1.17M)

seen this reposted so many times but never with any source or evidence to back it up

but of course it's anti-M$ so Jow Forums will take it anyway

Attached: 1439919786949.webm (320x240, 889K)

Yes, the Linux kernel is part of the Linux operating system.

>WIndows 10 LTSB doesn't have these problems :^)
but it has the problem or baeing even slower than regular 10

>Are you 12? Windows was always bloatware
I don't remember seeing a forced install of Candy Crush Saga or some Disney games on any other Windows

Just found out you can't log in to Windows 10 with an Office 365 account
>You can sign in to Windows using Microsoft account. Which is this one: login.live.com/
>This is different then Office365 account: login.microsoftonline.com/
How retarded is this

>ads
What ? There are embedded ads by default on windows 10 ? Or maybe I didn't understand ?

>There are embedded ads by default on windows 10 ?
yes

Exactly this kind of shit is what triggers me the most, I can understand most of people don't care about unified UI, but inconsistencies are a regular thing in MS overall. I simply do no want to support a shit system like that, or even have it installed on my glorious hardware

>Powerpoint UI
kek

you're joking right ?

>Can't they scrap it and start over again?
>I M P L Y I N G

I wish I was

Fuck, I just googled it
Are wintards willingly offering to be sodomized by pajeets ?
What goes on inside the head of someone who accepts a piece of software that has built in ads ?
Literally just install a flavor of ubuntu and install WINE

Dumbfucks. Windows keeps being dumbed down because shitskins like you don't know how to manage it.
Worthless animals.

so this is the power of autism

>people not wanting ads is why ads are built in
BASED AND REDPILLED

they can't, that would break Win32 compatibility which is literally the only strong point Windows still has
they keep trying with UWP though

>Now fuck off and let me get back to work.
If you had an actual work to do you'd get a Mac instead of risking potential fuck ups with Hackintoshes.
Nice try, though.
Also nice spacing.

It's the least-worst option

Shitskin subhumans.

>HDD rape
Is there a fix for this?

...until the next forced update where they turn it all back on every time.

racebaiting kike

LTSB doesn't have these problems

>ree stop shitting on my os

Move to Linux, seriously, your OS shouldn't use up resources behind your back, I don't know why anyone put up with this.

Linux has systemd/NSA malware.
Install openBSD.

So you dont update it?

The first one is false. A lot of programs exist that completely reshape windows. For example rainmeter. No one gives a shit about two. For three its called the browser. No one gives a shit about package managers either. The last three are just false. Windows only uses up free ram that's unused to speed up the os. Only Jow Forumstards that don't know shit about OS's complain. Windows hdds are very easy to partition. Obviously the last point is false too.

>no TRIM support
No thanks, I don't want my SSDs to die young.

Do you know what you're talking about?

The NSA thanks you for your contribution to their database.

Why would LTSB help with HDD rape?

Why wouldn't it?

That's rich coming from a wintard.

>screenshot embedded in a word doc
heh
that reminds me
Where I live you can choose to go to a technical school, which is basically like high school but with a specialization in a specific subject.
I went to a school with specialization in IT. We had this girl in class, blonde hair, big boobs, thicc bum, about 165cm tall in high heels, and as you might expect, dumb as shit.
Whenever she would send a screenshot of something, which happened a lot in IT school, she would open Word 2007, paste in there, and send the .docx file, despite both us and the teacher telling her it's not how you do it. She insisted it's more convenient that way.
To think people like that are behind the most popular operating system. Fuck me. The moment Adobe suite runs reliably on linux is the moment I leave this god forsaken OS.

literally no. If they got rid of all the backwards compatibility there would be no reason to run Windows over Linux or Mac.

Games are one thing, but it's all the Win9x/2k programs that companies need to run that keep Microsoft entrenched.