Jow ForumsCraft - Server Crash Incoming Edition

IP: 35.236.196.75

1.13.1 Semi Vanilla. Currently using grief prevention plugin with land claims. Home/spawn warp working. Trading plugins coming soon.

READ THE RULES AT THE SWTC 1 BUILDING OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.
No hacking, niggering or attempting to emulate Chernobyl.

Few important things I have to state. The server is going through a lot of issues due to Mojang's recent player database update. Cracked clients will not work and some cracked accounts might not work well. I HEAVILY recommend using legit accounts as I will no longer aid cracked accounts.
The discord link will also no longer be available in the thread anymore due to abuse. Use the /discord command in game to join it. You are not required to join but that's were most of the updates for the server will be.
A warp system was planned but will be delayed until further notice. Server will not receive major updates for a few days.

Attached: map.png (1619x907, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSHsx0C5iBY
mcleaks.net/
mcleaks.net/authenticator
cartoonnetwork.com/
mcleaks.net/get
mcleaks.net/renew
youtube.com/watch?v=u4xoyahr47U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for can you pls teleport me back to my comfy house?

Attached: unknown.png?width=360&height=184.png (360x184, 132K)

sorry bigger image

Attached: unknown.png (1283x655, 1.75M)

just walk back, it doesn't look like you went that far if you're where the MSpaint face is

Ooo when did we get a server? How many lads are on it?

lots, been around for about 2 weeks now, not counting the old map which was around for about another 2 weeks before this map

im where the top circle is
i was where the bottom circle is

Attached: sososofaraway.png (974x883, 1.15M)

Goodness me. Might have to try it out this week.
So what's happening on the server?

if you use /spawn you can tp to spawn and then travel the rest of the way by boat

youtube.com/watch?v=dSHsx0C5iBY

Florida built an aircraft carrier and is finishing up the Twin Towers, the new dynmap is up, the lizards who committed 9.30 got IP banned, the command block teleport system to major towns is delayed, and people are working on new and exciting builds all over the map. My project is a giant airship that'll house an xp farm and many other things, also I want to expand and improve the Simonian canal so that it looks better and links to Yuyukow's town, New Moskau, and Xbowser's planned build, Al-Aqsa.

Oh wew sounds like you folks have really been busy.

pretty much the reason im taking a break. Dynmap link will be released on the discord now.

Good idea, wouldn't want you to get burnt out and not wanting to play.

I haven't wanted to actually play the game in a while. Since the start of the server, there hasn't been any time for me to sit and enjoy the game itself. The responsibility of constantly making the server run as optimized as it can while having to fix every single thing wrong takes so much time and burned me out a while back. My break had to be delayed for two weeks because of how much work I have to put into this and now i only have two days free. Nevertheless, I love the server and will continue to maintain it as so long people continue to come and enjoy the world built by the wonderful people that have joined.

A guide to cracked account by some user. I take no responsibility in this it's just a guide

Mkay so i feel like it's necessary to make a tutorial on this, for anyone who doesn't have a premium account
>go to mcleaks.net/
>press "get mc account now"
>you'll proceed to a screen that has a skin preview, the name and other stuff
>what's important is the "alt key", but you'll need the authentificator, you can get it on the site or on this link mcleaks.net/authenticator
>download for the operation system that you use, and make sure you use any .rar application, if you don't use them, fuck off to cartoonnetwork.com/
>in the .rar you'll find "mcleaksauthentificator.exe."
>open it and you'll find 3 versions, press the "MCLeaks button" and then go to minecraft.exe , not to the shortcut on the desktop, but the /programfile(x86)/minecraft/, or depending on where you saved it on installation
>after that you go to mcleaks.net/get and find the name/skin you like
>open minecraft and copy the alt, paste it in the "email here" and just put any password
If you did everything right, you should be logged into the account

make sure you never use anything but the legit Minecraft Client.

What a good Samaritan.

damn i didn't realize how long ago this game came out ;_;

Attached: REGISTRATION DATE.png (480x77, 4K)

fuck i have 1.13.2 how do i downgrade so i can join server?

lul
server is on an outdated version now
what do

how stupid is it that they don't allow backwards compatibility for minor fixes
no no no sir we changed the way books are titled entire server is fucked now

Attached: 1521592663858.png (555x407, 13K)

It should be in the game launcher.

so it is
last couple of days must've fried my brain
can't even think anymore

could you tell me what niggering means in the minecraft community

There there, happens to us all.

oh even before then notch was shitposting on /v/ about his dwarf fortress clone pet project.

Replace Chernobyl with Detroit and you get your answer.

dude, is it possible I gave you twenty something iron blocks with the wool to you?

I dunno I'll check real quick

holy shit i love potateos aswell

Attached: file.png (717x396, 248K)

I might drop by, eh.

Founding a new town south of Simonia, please join me

No mexicans.

RIP Simonia

Maybe I'll expand the canal so that it reaches Yuyukow and Xbowsers places. Easy, effective trade between 3 close-knit towns. With minecart chests we won't even have to do it in person.

My plants to make a PATH station will differ then. The stop will most likely be at the canal now, No longer Simonia as there will be more town popping in and Id rather have people follow the canal to their destination.

I was planning on using the river for this too. One end is close to the water south of us, and the other is just outside the walls of simonia

I will let you guys finish development and I will create the station as seen fit.

Attached: silly doge.png (1366x918, 617K)

WHERE? COORDS?

What you gonna do about it? Build a wall?

This might sound worrying but I was using an MCLeaks account access the server, for the record I made the tutorial, and i got logged out, that means I cannot log back in with my Jc9152 account, so if you are worried about losing everything, find another way

So if this happens to you, do this
>go to mcleaks.net/renew
>copy paste old alt id\
I am a fucking dumbass and didn't save my alt and lost it, I am going to try and find it again somehow

You have to say desu first

>No hacking, niggering or attempting to emulate Chernobyl.
congrats, you took all the fun out of it.

But he didn't say no being a law abiding citizen, being white, or attempting to better humanity.
Now tell me who's not having fun.

You can nigger abandoned, unclaimed places, and if nobody tries to get you banned for it, it's cool.

Question is, are ya feeling lucky, punk?

Pool's closed?

Can't "Log" in?

launch 1.13.1

Just to be clear, the niggering only amounts to destroying people's building work, right?
I still have to watch out when I'm in the open because I can get skanked by someone?

Honestly tho I don't understand why you don't just make the land claims more permanent that way you wouldn't have to worry about it

dont seek killing people just to kill them for no reason like niggers do. If you want to kill eachother go to the arena and fight. If someone is a nigger trying to kill you for no fuckig reason then kill him.
Dont destroy someone's building like niggers do if it is still in use.

wait so no random pvp? kinda boring tbdesu

faggot floridaboi is faggot

Attached: 44571511_1920964461545641_8904985673115631616_n.jpg (239x259, 11K)

tfw when i cannot take a screen shot of my minecraft world because i still play the Xbox 360 version.

I've seen random pvp, happens every so often. It's just rare because usually people are amicable and there's not too much reason to kill each other, plus if you do you might draw the ire of others who might take that as a go-ahead to kill you if you're out in the open. But I don't think there's anything in the rules saying you can't pvp in the open. It's just griefing that's illegal.

The only rules that prevail are the ones in the building. You can interpret the the way you want it to but if an admin believes you are breaking them either they will ban you (if its obvious you are a fucking asshole (e.g. LizardSquad in the last server) or I'll come and judge your sins at my own discretion. Most of the time I at best just bully people can constantly pick on new players or new players that start random pvp before they even settle down. Nevertheless, go ahead do whatever you want at best you will make me shoot you till you get turned off and quit playing the game.

>Xbox 360
This is beyond sad how about you continue to play with use in the Java edition?

>360
I didn't know the 360 edition was even still supported

Okay jew.

Attached: 1491791363587.jpg (323x337, 44K)

If anyone has any spare andesite, diorite, and/or granite please bring it to Dukyovka

server is down aaaaaaaaaaa

its back up

Hue

add herobrine

Attached: 1540443387958.jpg (640x780, 108K)

add slenderman

add big tiddy Minecraft gf

What do you mean when you say grief preventing?

you can have 2500 block large protected land where nobody else can access your chests or destroy your shit or kill you

Look up the GriefPrevention plug-in in the Spigot website.

Post builds

Hirobrine once went to one of our servers. No joke.

I want to play but i am tired

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-002358.png (1080x1920, 292K)

lole wewwers here. taking a break from minecraft, but I saw in the last thread something about me claiming land. I never claimed any land in simonia nor did i claim any furnaces or anything, so iunno what that's about.
did floridaboi claim simonia in my name or something?

Eyyy it's that thing that eventually happens when land claims are a thing.

hi wewwers, I've taken over command of the town in your absence, but you're still the boss. In the last thread it was about a problem I had about a week ago where there was a claim around your furnaces and stables and borsche tower, it said "you don't have wewwer's permission to use this" so I assumed you claimed it, your town after all. The problem was that 4 stacks of iron and gold I had left in the furnaces there to smelt was now unreachable by me. That's since been dealt with, but I'm curious as to why there was a claim if you didn't claim anything.

Attached: ra ra rasputin.png (1666x976, 241K)

Save up for a good PC or for PC parts to make one then user. Cheapest way to do so I'd recommend buying a decent older tower with USB ports and then buying a terrible external hard drive, your graphics won't be great but it will run fine as long as you have a good CPU.

Are you a phone poster by any chance?

Attached: ika_musume_in_minecraft_by_groudon100-d8e7m90.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>terrible
I meant terabyte hard drive or you could wait for petabytes to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4xoyahr47U

Are you testing me?

does anyone know what repair skill is and what does it do and how to increase it?

Use a iron block and right click to repair some items
Enchants will be lost, you need materials to make it work

Use anvils if you want to keep enchants. Honestly, repair is a weird holdover from the time anvils didn't exist, which IIRC MMOcraft predates.

Attached: flowers.png (1600x900, 1.72M)

Disgusting. You must convert it into a strip mine immediately.

stop ruining the planet america

Attached: 1522229151299.png (743x633, 714K)

>asking america to stop ruining the planet
that's like asking jews to stop scamming people

I've been trying to join the server but it just gets stuck loading terrain part then cuts to it saying connection lost.
I want just want to build my wizard tower.

try reinstalling the client?

restart yout router

Why don't you restart your face?

Thanks.

Can't do don't have the money nor will.

Yeesh. What is happening out in the catalogue?

Pasta having a spergout. Nothing unusual.

almost feels like 2017 again

mfw librarian with mending

Attached: 1540507704788.gif (478x386, 1.02M)