Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: SmartSelect_20180901-012725_Chrome.jpg (1048x789, 402K)

didn't read lol

That's what happens when you have a society full of isolated people chasing materialism and hedonism for nothing but an ego stroke as western civilization collapses.

Based

Leagues better than working for an imaginary group of leaders and loving it.

He's not wrong

based

XDDD

Redpilled

based

based AND redpilled

reddit tier
based oldfag

Cringe

t. pajeetstein

reddit
based actual oldfags

All me

Unoriginal reddit cheap imitation copy post.

this tbqh family

Literally every internet dick-waving fight on the net now boils down to "you're a loser I own a house and a bunch of other consumer products and you don't". Even the saviors of the white race over at Jow Forums do this. No greater ideal, solidarity, purpose, or vision just I have more stuff than you look at my money that the wife will get in the divorce.

I mostly degrade people on terms of their morality/intelligence but that might be a Christian, white, high IQ thing

Easily one of the best one-line responses I've ever seen on this site.

Are you 14?

the shit he said is the standard fare "angsty teen raging at world" bs

Nah it's a common observation being made more apparent every moment, which is why it's reiterated more than ever before. The only thing edgy and puerile here is your knee-jerk contrarianism. So predictable.

knee-jerk contrarianism to knee-jerk contrarianism So predictable.

So predictable HOHOHO simpleton HOHOHOHO!

I'm not involved in this but that is literally what you did in

>NEET COPE

t. bluepilled goy

I'm coping with annoying normalfag behavior, yes.

this honestly

i don't even understand what this mofo is trying to say. that is some poor english speaking right there.

it probably makes sense with context.
mofo isn't a word by the way

based

i was using slang. it's short for motherfucker which means someone who fucks a mother.

>pic related

Attached: 387B3B06-64A2-47DB-95C5-7E0D501985A0.jpg (897x483, 71K)

>npc metaphor
>written by someone insecure of his successes
>probably a loser gaymer blaming society
Last point aside, what kind of mind does enjoy having a moral obligation with literally whos?

op BTFO. How will he ever recover?

>Christian
>Intelligence

The one who should be degraded is (You)

>t. degenerate blue haired heathen

I guess I should at least be flattered that this greentext demonization of me doesn't include a fedora.

t. circumcised kike on a stick worshipper

>implying Jesus was/is a jew
lmao

>implying Jesus not being a Jew makes him any better

What are we talking about? I didn't understand it and need some example here. I thought it is normal for normal people to behave like normal people doing normal shit. Does thou do what thoust hast come to do from which thou comes to do what thoust must does?

He was though.

Doesn't change the fact that Jesus is a fictional character from the Jewish mythology.

the only real argument against Jesus is that he's a pussy, and that's only because of the way our teachings have been subverted
wrong

Yes, goy, we all know the AshkeNazi Jews are the only high IQ lords out there.

But if someone asks, just tell them IQ is made up by the patriarchy in order to put down the women and minorities!

YOU RACIST MISOGYNIST PIGS MADE UP IQ TO PUT US DOWN

GAMERS

>he's a pussy that sacrificed himself and chased off a whole market of niggers like an alpha

FYI I consider Christians and Jews to essentially be the same thing. Their religions have a lot of overlap and the only major disagreement is over the role of Jesus. Both are ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.

Doesn't the US pay you enough to occupy Palestine?

IQ is white supremacist and Eugenic tool.
IQ is just plain wrong outside elementary school test.

Yes, Muslims are the best, tell them boy.
Where was Jesus when Mohammed was fucking 6 year olds like an alpha?

lol christcuck cope

That's the thing, is that in reality Jesus isn't a pussy, but rabbis like to spin the turn the other cheek style wisdom into a 'let your jewish overlords fuck you over' type thing
>ridiculous as far as I'm concerned
"the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Yes, goy! Now go spread the word.

is a good place to start, so go back there and tell them what you learned.

Inshallah, my good friend.

King of the Jews!

Based on the inherent bias as evidenced in the first line of that post, it's safe to ignore their opinion as a mere shitpost

The fact the people unironically think this concerns me.
I actually took an IQ test, had an opportunity to take it as part of a standard psyche eval.
Including the parts that overlapped with the psyche eval it took fucking 8 hours and essentially just tested base skills up until the practical portion which included math that went up to integral calculus.

If that’s racist you’re just admitting niggers are dumb.

what is this gibberish about? edgy teen solipsism? NPC coding?

>npc
>"normalfag" after 2010
>being a passive cuck

Attached: cringe collection.jpg (474x527, 27K)

aahh yes, pop culture references

It's just some bitter, insecure loser who's trying invalidate the accomplishments of normal people but is trying to pass it off as some profound philosophical view.

Attached: Untitled.png (833x466, 250K)

based

Attached: 1483409069278.jpg (410x416, 87K)

>n*rmalshit accomplishments
>STDs, sexual promiscuity, mindless consumerism, roiding, fentanyl consumpton

t. bu/g/men

But /mu/ and /lit/ is all about conforming and seeming smart in taste, as opposed to say, /tv/ where everything is 4fun

Any mother? Asking for a friend.

See