What are you simulating, user?

What are you simulating, user?

Attached: file.png (960x720, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference_in_phylogeny
twitter.com/kenzsoft/status/1021979458805399563
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DNA sequence evolution

can you explain to a beginner when to use zeroGradient or fixedGradient?

What is that? That soudns awesome

I'm not using FOAM.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference_in_phylogeny

Comsol CFD scale up of a mixer

Boob physics.

Attached: 1532632467082.webm (540x360, 656K)

Doing gods work, user

>non free simulation software

based and redpilled

very nice thing u got there

made my day

Nice.

this is ur work right? wonder why its an ezgif here haha just curious

twitter.com/kenzsoft/status/1021979458805399563
og source lol

Based

Attached: 1535135003463.jpg (886x1164, 354K)

What do you mean by this

I don't understand why you would simulate anything else.

my wife's orgasms

>RTX OFF
>PhysX ON

Absolutely based

Attached: 1442474166545.jpg (534x664, 41K)

Asdf

Those are some astronaut titties, the jiggle is faster and less pronounced with real tits. Does your fat ass bounce like that when you're running or jumping? No, the fat tremor waves are pretty abrupt.

>all those idiots that don't know the real source

>fat energy absorption mechanics

Get on it nigga

hurr durr

Fuck openFOAM. The authors made it difficult to use on purpose so you sign up for the training. I use FEniCS instead.

a gf

My probability of attaining a gf

Attached: 00102.jpg (535x577, 44K)

It really doesn't take much computation to calculate a zero probability, user.

im actually developing a way to """"""try""""" and predict earthquakes
i figured out that the most efficient way is to measure the frequency of certain metals and minerals but that doesnt really affect any earthquake that is bigger than 4.5mg
i need strain gauge measures in a live connection and to my suprise there isnt a single organization that has that

then i run into another problem originally i made it in cuda but the damn nvidia cards arent fast enough and i had to rewrote the damn thing for opencl to use asynchronous execution and to my suprise neither amd cards are capable to hold and flush
to my suprise i talked with amd to see if they can lend me a project 47 with two of their engineers and despite me showing that i got results over 75% for mg 1 to 2.6% and 85% from 2.7 up to 4.5mg they think that i wont have any short term success (DUH) for them to bother

what's a good program to simulate mechanical stuff? I'm working on a robot but don't want to waste materials making an autism-bot.

Simulating my life with a wife and kids living in a suburban neighborhood working as a programmer and a musician.

If only.

you're stimulating me.

My sex life

water, actually, but nothing as sophisticated as this. I'm using a crude cellular automata model where each cell is represented by a small number of bits representing how "full" each cell is, and spreads by moving excess volume to neighbouring cells on each iteration. It looks a bit Atari 2600 but it mostly works.

>simulates empty space

Always gotta be that one unfunny faggot to try and be serious. People like you should be publicly tarred and feathered