Who the fuck would install ubuntu on an alienware...

Who the fuck would install ubuntu on an alienware? Wouldn’t someone like Sheldon be using Debian or Gentoo on a Thinkpad?

Attached: image.jpg (630x451, 239K)

Bazinga!

a real life sheldon wouldn't have an alienware, but then again the show is for plebs, which you knew when you made this dumb thread.

>he actually watches this shit

Attached: 1490228917736.jpg (399x388, 101K)

It may be for normies, but that doesn’t mean real autists can’t criticize it

Thinkpads are good value, but since he already has a ton of money, he would probably use something else.

This show is still going!? How many seasons are there now?

12 but i think it’s on its last season

do you think the writers care/know/give a shit?

It's TV,. not reality.

Attached: 11_0.png (960x625, 880K)

They should know at least

The reason I don't own a gun is because shit like that would make me want to eat it.

The fact that they used the best known Linux distro and the first laptop brand that seems sort of nerdy right after the Apples, Dells and all that stuff leads me to belive they have no fucking clue.

it's not that bad and penny is sexy

they have physicist consults for the show so what you are getting is the result of the average physishit

>install linux on an alienware
I've had Alienware machines for years and I always run Debian on mine. Even wrote a Linux driver for the RGB zones.

>and penny is sexy
She's slightly above average

What does any of this have to do with technology?

I installed Ubuntu on a Dell G5

Big Bang Theory is Jow Forums kino

100% chance that's a dell ad
sheldon with his autism would definitely run gentoo or arch or lfs on whatever laptop he'd have if they didn't sponsor this

is Jow Forums right

Attached: throw up.jpg (399x388, 24K)

How?

you can get inspirons with ubuntu preinstalled

It's literally product placement. This is how the actors get paid.

Well he is a fictional character. A smart person would. Not this fake./

this, dell [kokoro emoji] ubuntu

Attached: dell-inspiron-14-ubuntu_doa0ia-89f85b06.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

IRL he would be using a macbook

Laptops are fucking retarded anyways, especially so when you're never outside of your own house.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

I got an alienware because it was on offer... Wouldn't dare do it again, even if it was cheap. 17 r4, pretty fucking shit.

Bernadette is way better

You have to remember that most normalfags don't even know what Linux is, they just think it's some nerdy computer shit even if they've heard about it. To them, there's no difference between distros like Ubuntu, Debian and Gentoo.

Penny is old and disgusting but the show itself isn't terrible. It's actually one of the best sitcoms to use as background noise.

usually

Attached: coincidence_.jpg (1316x4106, 730K)

(((white people)))

yep.
This is called Product Placement, my dudes!

"Oh Sheldon plays a smart person. Smart people buy Alienware. I should check those out"

Some people are just that dumb, yeah, but the unconscious mind can draw these dumb connections for anyone.

you're so smart

the guy who plays sheldon is quitting

It's nerd blackface. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>ooo ooo someone post that pic of the kid with all the minecraft merch holding twin 1080s with a victory fist in the air
if it isnt stupid people buying it for themselves they're buying shit for their naive annoying kids to shut them up asking for something they saw on a show or linustechtips. this kind of marketing works as long as retards have money

>retards have money
are you making that out to be an oxymoron?

lots of stupid people have money...

Why are all their hands circled?

>the big bang theory
Posting this should be a banable offense.

Jow Forums is filled with retards of all stripes

edgy

Attached: queen of 4chan.jpg (902x1200, 137K)

ahhh she's still got it *cracks* I'm still in love after all these years *sips*

Attached: 1530661489500.jpg (675x601, 63K)

He likes computers. He has a computer that people who like computers like. That's the reasoning.

It's not a business laptop, it's not an I-like-pretty-things laptop; it's a laptop that those other guys like, with their ham radio, suspenders, middle-parted hair, and enthusiasm for Flash Gordon

Boxxy and her retard newfag crowds are what originally killed /b/, not even chanology reached the faggot heights her idiots did
True story

Jesus christ what an uggo, poor pathetic originalfags praising that potato
Nothing like ciara-chan

Attached: 1497458309402.jpg (750x750, 74K)

cringe and bluepilled

>Zimbabe

But real smart people don't buy Alienware. Autistic children beg their parents to buy them alienware. The writers are retarded

>penny is sexy
The other blonde is much hotter. Too bad she's with the jew.