Using nanny OS

>using nanny OS

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02-00-09-37.png (720x1280, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/10/using-rowhammer-bitflips-to-root-android-phones-is-now-a-thing/
forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-att/general/galaxy-note-4-root-progress-t2961974/page411
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOOGLEJEETS BTFO

just tap ok and enjoy your future deafness you stupid turbohomo

I'll never buy an unrootable phone again

I have something worse than hearing loss: tinnitus. It NEVER fucking goes away and in a way I can't fully get used to it. I can hear it right now filling my room like some kind of alarm. Anyway be careful anons, once your hearing is fucked up it will stay that way until you die.

t. listened to loud music back in middle and high school

I use it as an mp3 player for my car

user aren't you excited for the release of the new ubuntu phone?

i also hear it's the year of the linux desktop

I've always had a habit of keeping volume to the absolute lowest level I can stand. Maybe it's because of autism but I can't stand volume that's needlessly loud.

And that's a good thing. Here's why: your ears cannot sustain exposure to loud sounds for extended durations as that's when hearing damage starts to occur. I've heard of people who stood a few feet away from speakers at rap/rock concerts and now can't hear in one ear well or at all.

Maybe it's autistic, but it's not retarded. I do the same thing too, to the extent that friends that try to listen to music on my phone often don't hear anything at all.

>nanny OS
>programmed alert that goes off when you put your volume to max like an idiot

???

It's not an Ubuntu phone. PureOS is debian.

only matter if you actually control volume with the phone like a pleb

Attached: vbtennis.gif (478x279, 1.8M)

>dat cute little buttshake

>mfw listen to music at reasonable volume
>mfw have still have great hearing and no tinnitus
>mfw surrounded by people who have shit hearing and tinnitus in their early twenties
Feels good not losing your hearing to green day and rise against.

Attached: 1534430335362.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>Feels good not losing your hearing to green day
Anyone that listens to that shit deserves it.

same
1 pip of volume is all I need unless I'm in a noisy room/bus/train then maybe 3-4 pips
there is a downside to having mostly intact hearing I can hear my fucking PSU whine even through headphones if nothing is playing
window A/C unit also presents a similar but far harder to hear whine

fuck efficient toroidal transformers power should be converted from AC to DC using lasers or some shit

Good hearing is such a curse.

Don't fuck around with tinnitus dude, it will fuck you up.
If you want to get tinnitus/hearing damage then be my guest, I personally like the feature, reminds me when I accidentally set it too loud.
Tinnitus is going to be the next lung cancer imo. everyone used to smoke cigarettes without listening to professional advice and got cancer, Now teenagers listening to headphones all day at loud volumes are eventually going to leave a large portion of the population with tinnitus.

Yeah, my hearing is pretty shit from listening to too much loud music. I'm constantly asking "what??", and I need to have sounds in the background while falling asleep so that I can't hear the ringing in my ears.

This is only a problem because of those awful earbud headphones that every phone (and every MP3 player before smartphones) came with. There's no isolation, so if you're in a loud environment (say, on a bus) all you can do is crank the volume to shout down the ambient noise. The most effective hearing protection is big closed headphones with strong isolation. But those make you look like an air-traffic controller and don't fit in your pocket so people don't use them and just play their music louder.

Pleb.
No luck with even this? arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/10/using-rowhammer-bitflips-to-root-android-phones-is-now-a-thing/

genius way to avoid lawsuit imo

How much do you have to listen to super loud music for tinnitus to become a reality? Because I listen to music usually at full blast (within reason of course. If volume is making my wince, it's too loud) and never had an issue.

>But those make you look like an air-traffic controller and don't fit in your pocket so people don't use them and just play their music louder.
There are shameless people out there that prefer to use the Razer Krakens in public. Just use in-ears if you want isolation.

>tfw born with tinnitus
>got worse from as I grew up
>27 now and it sounds like a helicopter revving up
Bros its not worth it.

Attached: 1518983121301.jpg (567x545, 84K)

Nah brah, AT&T Note 4 (SM-N910A). Not even the Samsung employee I made friends with at Best Buy could root it (though he did unbrick my phone after I attempted to).
The XDA forum progress thread is currently 411 pages: forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-att/general/galaxy-note-4-root-progress-t2961974/page411

My PSU isnt so bad, but sometimes I can hear a really high pitch sound from chink phone chargers.

Because of a single notification that appears once?

Do you have autism?

I have the tin as well, but that's not the point. The error message pops up when the volume isn't even at listening levels for 100% of speakers, let alone "dangerous" levels. Even when listening at "dangerous" levels the error message should be a one time message and then never pop up again unless the device is reset. It's a retarded popup for literal mothbreathers so companies don't get sued by their tard handler.

Earbuds have shitty sound quality
>being afraid of using headphones in public
t. omega sòy numale

I've always been curious about how jewgle determines this, headphones/speakers having different wattage and whatnot.

Nigger that shit only appears when you crank the volume way up, not at the drop of a hat like you claim.

>not using IEMs that sound awesome and fit in your pocket