Look for no bs python encryption module

>look for no bs python encryption module
>came accross a popular one, decides to do
review code.
>author looks like this
>instadropped

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-123355_Chrome.jpg (1143x857, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptography.io/en/latest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you have to refer to this person as a her or you'll lose your job
there's got to be some limit this guy put in no fucking effort. just a bit of lipstick, meme hair and a name change

Attached: drdaffy.png (719x719, 564K)

>review code.
Sure sounds like it

If it works he can look like a faggin mule. Why should you care if he is the faggiest of fags?

Here you go, no bs.
cryptography.io/en/latest/

Trannies, trannies everywhere

basado y rojoempastillado

Not as bad as people complaining about trannies

lol fuk

>t. tranny

cringe

based

Go back to developing FreeBSD.

>le based = upvote
>le cringe = downvote

>cringe
cringe

But seriously, who gives a shit about this random pink haired dev? Why did this need a thread?

>le = tranny

tranny website.

normally I wouldn't care but entrusting my security to a gender-insecure person? Im taking no chance lol

During my undergrad I decided to dual major in physics and CS because I thought the extra CS degree could be useful if I didnt get into grad school for physics, but my first class for the CS major was probably half tranny/fags with hair like that but overweight, so I dropped that whole idea and just focused on physics. I did my undergrad at some uni in Nebraska of all places too so you wouldnt think they would be infesting that area

Yes, reddit is the tranny website, which you should go back to. Absolutely right.

I'm rubber you're glue

why the fuck has this board degenerated into people telling each other to use reddit

If it does the job well, then use it. who the fuck cares who wrote the code?

>degenerated

because I don't like trannies, I hope you're in the 45%

>HONHONHON I brought up the fact that transgendered people are often bullied into
suicide
God, I can't wait until Dr*mp is impeached and I can line you Nazis up against a wall

Jow Forums is the trannie board.

Look who finally decided to reveal themselves as a stupid tranny

How is this thread related to technology?
Sometimes I really wish we had more rules.

this

Python is the social inclusion language, just stay away from it, unless you're ok to work surrounded by them.

Is this true?
I'm 3 semesters into my degree and all I can write in is python

Yes, because some dpt memes make the whole board tranny and legitimise discussions about people no one gives a fuck about.
Except for this thread hasn't even attempted to come up for the actual problem and should be purged.

if you won't fight for trans-inclusiveness, you can fuck off back to Jow Forums, bigot

REEEEEEEEE DELET THIS

Lol?

nice blogpost. I don't think anyone would lose any sleep just because some fag on Jow Forums doesn't wanna use their code.

>(((Litzenberger)))
Of course it's a jew. Goddamn. Whenever you see a German last name, punch that shit into a translator. If the words that make up the name are materials or objects, there's an extremely high chance they're a jew. Ethnic Germans often have last names that relate to their job. For example you have Müller (miller) and Schäfer (shepherd) and those a German names. Then you have the Bergs (mountain) the Steins (stones), etc and those are jewish names.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x277, 788K)

You know, it's possible to not be a edgelord nazi while also acknowledging that drag queens who think they are real women are pretty mentally unstable people.

Are you retarded or too dumb to read English? I just wrote that I don't give a fuck about them.

Now go back to /b/ you fucking troll genius.

if i'm glue, i'm going to make your insides nice and sticky. bend over, fag.

That's bullshit. A huge segment of ethnic Germans as well as Scandinavians are steins and bergs. That's why they've adopted those names, because they are so common. It's social camouflage. In short, you're retarded.

>t. Jew

I guess half of Germany and Scandinavia are Jews then. Don't try to into thinking, burger, you're not cut out for it.

Why do u think the goat (hitler) wanted to get rid of em?

Hitler wanted to get rid of germans and scandinavians?

the jewish ones, yes

What does that have to do with that names ending in -berg and -stein are very common surnames for ethnic germans and scandinavians? It's like Smith or Jones in the anglosphere.

more importantly, what does ANY of this have to do with technology?

I guess profiling Jews is a sort of technology too. IBM was very into it some years ago I've heard.

that's hardly even a tertiary topic.
after you, m'sir.

>that's hardly even a tertiary topic.
Of what? This shit troll thread? Obviously people are going to talk about trannies in it and whenever trannies are discussed Jews will follow in short order. But what about those tranny Jews?

wow you are so badass OP

Attached: 1531003275742.jpg (561x672, 121K)

we have more than enough rules, they just aren't being enforced because the site is understaffed and the few mods are retards

>But what about those tranny Jews?
no such thing
transexuality is for the goyim only

Attached: 1527668057331.jpg (1024x346, 68K)

>not taking advantage of free work done by sjw's and other cunts
That's how I see things. I would never ever pay them a penny or hire them or contribute in any way or even give recognition for their work, but if their code is out in the open for free, is documented and works, take it like a cleptoman.

>Sales are final
no they are not

Which rule would apply here?
We don't have rules regarding pol outside pol, ecelebs and shill threads. Maybe the mods are faggots, but if we had rules at least the jans could take care of it.

>(((berger)))

Oy vey, I wonder who could behind this degeneracy agenda...

Call me crazy but I think some people are actually following the meme and saying they are "transgender" for easy jobs.

Gas chambers are technology.

*bans your account and revokes all your licenses*
nothin personal kid...

(()))
even more reasons to run away from this lib

>dropping a service based on the physical appearance of a person involved in the production in that service rather than on the quality of the service itself
Your prerogative, I guess. Have fun.

>formerly

Hello, I am insane and I'm looking to expand my pool of business clients for my services. This has proven hard because most people are horrible bigots unlike you. I'm sure you can look past my crippling insanity and trust in my integrity as a fellow human bean.

> complaining about faggotry
> on board where programming socks and pantsu are considered mandatory hardware for coding

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one. You are literally surrounded by degeneracy here you dumb cunt.

Attached: wat976073.jpg (448x473, 63K)

>> on board where programming socks and pantsu are considered mandatory hardware for coding

as in vocal minority of deluded faggots who used to cope with the lack of femininity/ability to get laid in their lives by watching moecartoons

nazis are technology

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2000x1126, 330K)

>Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect

> He doesn't have nazi themed socks and pantsu
Get on our level pleb. You will never be a real programmer

>encrypts his gender
next level whitehat

go back to your containment board

Why are they so attracted to CS?

We still have more code talent in our cotton shrouded pinky toes than you ever will. Stay seething you cock holster.

Sorta reminds me of pic related shit. Anyone else see Upgrade. Holy fuck that scene was unbearably cringy. Is this what the normies think 'hackers' are now? Jeezus christ, most of us get bundled up with this crowd, despite never 'hacking' (in the normie sense of the word) anything.

Attached: upgrade-movie-2018-image3_orig.jpg (620x440, 68K)

So is the code good or not

is this Jow Forums

Of course it is. OP is just too fucking stupid to understand the code, so he redirects his anger to the dev.

No, it's a mess and it's not properly maintained. Use the cryptography library instead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking "educational" system. user, drop that shit and find a better college.

you have to go back

Listen. Be a tranny it whatever if you want, but "darsey"? Fucking really? Like you might get that you're visually unappealing no matter what you do but why would you choose one of the most unattractive feminine names in fucking existence

Help me decide my tranny name if I ever go bonkers please. Brucella or Chadine?

He... She could be looking much better you know, this is just going faggy style.

Godwin's law

memes are technology

>have to have a bare modicum of decency or you'll lose your job
Stop complaining, you should be glad your coworkers aren't free to call you an autistic vigrin

>Python is the social inclusion language
it is a literally "me too" language. As a Data Scientist, I work with R which is made by men for men, and I refuse to touch Python with a 10 meter pole.

faggot

>>>/oven/

>r is made for men by men
Uh. R has all the same inclusion bullshit that Python has. Read R-Bloggers, there are often advertisements for girls only meetups.

Just not darsey
But why darsey

>girls only meetups.
there is a girl only meetup for almost everything in this world. your point being?

choose Hitler, if you're a tranny no one will dare be a shitlord to you.

fucking retard, "decency" is too vague of a term to be able to fire someone over it
>just have some human decency :))) t.disgusting faggot that can't handle criticism
kill yourself you disgusting leftist
oh wait, trannies already have the highest suicide rate
good luck then

>oh wait, trannies already have the highest suicide rate
still not high enough

That 'diversity' is actively promoted by the community which is no different to the shit that Rust and Python is hated on for.

Hilariously, the ability for companies to fire you for, as you say, no real cause is a result of right-wing at-will employment policies. Why are conservatives such fucking cucks lmao.

>That 'diversity' is actively promoted by the community
they can promote whatever they want. R is inherently the pleb filter language when it comes to statistical analysis. If you can into R then all power to you.