People actually use these letters and accents

>people actually use these letters and accents
how disgusting

Attached: letters.png (667x556, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vi7043z6tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

åäö

Attached: 1540307938813.jpg (225x225, 12K)

good thing we cucked the whole world and every child in every country is forced to learn english to do business with americans. i wouldnt want to learn some nigger language

Attached: 1522148444310.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

>not using ä, ö, ü and ß
sorry for your retardness

looks like how a retard would draw a B

politically incorrect indeed!

äijääää

Attached: 192ba3d6.jpg (957x621, 46K)

>I must feel good, I must feel good, complexity is bad

Tyrone, remember that your language is named after England.

Attached: C8iYJSLXYAAxAY3.jpg (491x488, 21K)

transalphabets BTFO
there are only 26 biological letters

The English language would be better with accents. We have words like red and read that sound the exact same but are spelled differently, and words like read and read which are spelled the same but sound differently. To be honest, I’m a little bit ashamed that our language is archaic and stupidly simple, and there’s STILL problems like this in our language. I think it’s because we had to dumb down the writing for plebs

󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 ▲
▼󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 ▼
󠘁▲󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 ▲
󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 ▼

>starting to write B from the bottom, making a curve to the right and then a fancy wave without touching the line
yeah no even retards know how to write B unlike you

Attached: grosses-eszett.jpg (610x457, 37K)

There's a surname in my family that I may/may not have that has two dots on the a. Please explain why you do that, kraut.

The funny thing is that english uses most of them too when talking, you just don't write them because your writing system is obsolete and badly thought-out.

german 'B' ate too many frankfurters and is now too fat to connect at the bottom

sehr gut

You forgot "å", niggerfæggått.

ok

How many useless letters do you idiots have?

exactly, we should all just use киpиллицa

>his language's vocabulary is so poor that he doesn't have words that are written the same way buy read differently and thereso require an accent

>too stupid to understand the language.
>dumbed down
Damn how dumb does it have to get before you can understand it? I guess only English as a first language people are intuitive enough to use context and prediction.

Atzer
Ätzer
Etzer
Aetzer
et cetera
four different surnames for only two(or 3 if you pronounce Etzer the other way) different pronounciations. It's just the variety you can have i dont know

pol doesn't allow our (and Håkans) version of the last one. reeeeee censorship and all that. But seriously - even the kikes can type their satanic script here, but we can't use the 'West-Scandinavian' version of ö (it just comes out as o when I type it)

hate letters
hate writing

love talk
love eat

simple as

Mitä äijä täällä mölisee? Häpeä hölmöyttäsi, räkänen burgeri.

Attached: 250px-Mika_Salo_Le_Mans_2009_cropped.jpg (250x379, 32K)

Łmąó ąt yóur łiwę

If you can see merchant
You have been here to long

Amerilards btfo

Shut the fuck up beppe, the only good writing system is IPA.

Also the ability to transcribe English speech into English writing is a great frictional test to detect and eliminate people with low IQ. Any nog straight off the boat from Africa can easily pass as Italian after a 30 minute lesson, in terms of both literacy and genetics to be quite honest.

ÅĂÂÄÝYYYÝ ĻMÃO

oæå

We can use "ᛟ" instead

See, you see! why are they doing that to us?

It's amazing how americans tend to brag about their lack of knowledge

Attached: abe.jpg (526x409, 42K)

>Any nog can easily pass as Italian after a 30 minute lesson
Topkek, that's rich coming from you. Most of the nigs who come here speak english and even those who've lived here for more than 30 years have a shitty Italian.
English is a good language and it's very widespread thanks to your strength, but don't think for a second it is in any way complex. You fuckers use the same form for every verb, for God's sake.

Attached: 334573685765625.png (667x556, 69K)

That, at least, is a fully acceptable alternative. But why nixx that other letter? Cyrillic is fine, kike-faggotry is fine, Greek letters, no proplem. But one of our letters are apparently to evil to even go on Jow Forums. Can't even use it on /b/

The world doesn't consist solely of English-speaking countries, ignoramus
By posting this you literally satisfy every American stereotype

æoå

>become a cultureless consumer because a cultureless consumer told you so

There’s no reason there needs to be context to understand how a word sounds. English is a broken and jumbled language. It doesn’t even always follow a logical order when it comes to sentence structures. Normally a sentence goes noun then a verb, then a predicator, or another noun. But if you dissect the way a lot of sentences are actually written and how connects with other words and functions, it doesn’t always make sense. Like a sentence such as “he wants to go to the beach” what the hell does the first “to” even mean if you were give a definition for that word. The second to is a point of direction, but the first to is so hard to define they just call it an infinitive. English is awful, but maybe it’s just very complex and actually one of the best languages

Dunno. Perhaps it's used for some weird coding shit and so gets filtered out in order to not fuck up the site?

reeeee i want my OOOOOOoooooo

Attached: ((())).jpg (216x265, 2K)

Jow Forums is cucktier, same as 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1chan
gonna kms, if i can't write danish letters

>t. ääliö jolla löröt housussa

come and get it

A T L I T I S
T
L O Q O S A T
I
T A S O Q O L
I
S

Pretty rare merchant

Look at all this shit though:
ѲѲѲѲФФФϴϴϴθθθϕϕϕϕᴓᴓᴓᴓᴓOOOOO

There's even a fidget spinner character:߷

This shit makes me laugh every time. This place has corrupted me.

Aha! That last one I used is called the "Empty set" or "null set" character, and is used in some HTML and other shit.
So most likely it gets filtered in order to not fuck up the site.

>Not liking ääkköset
lmao

ñïggèr

It corrupts the best of us, my fren.
Don't forget, we're all here forever.

Attached: 1485811286166.png (600x458, 30K)

I know a few languages supperficially and can say that English is the most simplistic/retarded one.
No wonder english lyrics and poems in general are disgusting. Higher toughts require higher languages.

Get ŠĐČĆŽ'd

youtube.com/watch?v=3vi7043z6tI

Its because english is a retarded pidgin language, you can tell by the lack of gender and simplified tenses. It's closer to hatian creole than an actual european language.

You were discussing the writing systems—how easy or hard it is to transcribe speech into letters—not how easy it is to speak. I agree that English has less declensional complexity than any other white language.

English has 400,000 words, the most of any language. Next!

I didn't know americunts would achieve a whole new level of retarded but somehow they did it.
Amerimutts the post, everybody.

So, you are saying, that if we spoke our true tongue in this place, bad things would happen?
Are we Nazgûl?

>It’s amazing how
Another amazing thing is that 99% of foreigners sound like teenagers in English.

Ο OP έΐνάϊ πόΰστής kάΐ τόν πάΐρνέϊ kάθέ βράδϋ άπό τόν ταϊρόν

Most of which have no realistic use because they either sound retarded or nobody knows them

Nègre

>being mad
Gotcha.

I'm not even mad anymore. American ignorance is just ridiculous.

Probably because a lot of them learned/ expanded their school English by watching 'murican teen shows.

It’s feigned ignorance, the point of which is to make you feel insignificant.

>Americans
>Intelligence

Pick one, and one only.

Sure because Trump forms his sentences like peter hitchens or john cleese.

More like Valar. I'm gonna go connect myself to a speech to text device and Melkor this shit to oblivion.

Hmm. I’ve always blamed social media, but I can see your point.

I basically learned English from the A-team, Airwolf and MacGyver.

Ironically, the reality is just the opposite. Those with poor communication skills are insignificant.

Most people, especially foreigners, can’t detect what Trump is doing with his sentences. Rather than give you a hard-and-fast quote, he gives you an easy-to-digest, impressionistic series of phrases. Why? So the media has a harder time pinning him.

>Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft
>doesn't sound retarded
Nigger your whole language is zombie words.

You think so? I’ll give you a tip, then. Don’t overuse ‘ironically’. It’s a crutch.

Finnish seems to go overboard with the umlauts, doesn't that get annoying?

æoå luder

A large part of that 400k is technical terms (because at the moment science, engineering etc. is done in English) and foreigners pushing their languages' words into English

This. Those who only speak and understand English reach a far lower level of consciousness, it is why most Burgermutts appear so dumb.

Or we were just intentionally using those letters because OP complained about them

Either that or you’re just an engineer overemphasizing your personal experiences.

Not more retarded than having to put a space between words because your super awesome language is for idiots who can't read compound words correctly

bečka

When I first googled how many words there are in English I only got results saying ~150-200k so I had to specifically google "english has 400000 words" to find out why you made that claim

That is because most languages produce words with a consistent pronunciation. As such you need variations of certain letters, which is achieved by the use of accents. Not English, which is why you have words like "choir," whose pronunciations have to be memorized and follow no discernible rules whatsoever.

At least we can sound like teenagers while americans and brits living in Spain for 10+ years still articulate words like a 7yo kid. This is what you get for adopting a retarded barking speak from your brit old masters

I got that stat from a linguistics audio course. I think the next closest was French at 200,000. Of course, they’re likely undercounting German, etc, which have infinite compound nouns.

Wanna know a secret? Spanish is seen as dirty, because we associate it with Mexicans. Take the phrase “Mexican shower” for example. It means the use of deodorant in lieu of regular bathing.

Pidgin isn't a real language it's just the closest some niggers can get to forming real words.

The term "pidgin language" encompasses much
more than the pidgin """English""" that niggers speak.

It still blows my fucking mind that BBC set up a pidgin news site. I open it every week to laugh my ass off. Fucking HOW can they not see that this shit undermines their "noble savage" niggersploitation fuckery? On the front page of BBC: "Study shows; All British kings up until George VI were actually black". On the pidgin site: "How u no de poopoo not safe to eat!"

We can read compound words just fine; that doesn't change the fact that your gratuitous word-compounding autism is orders of magnitude more retarded than anything in the English lexicon.

Ít nhất chúng ta cũng biết cách chiến thắng một cuộc chiến, bánh burger ngu ngốc.