So much for solving the problem with robots lads

So much for solving the problem with robots lads

Attached: 1535867402309_0.png (618x303, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police
google.com/search?q=trump trauma
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was thinking it would be kinda icky to fuck a robot's onahole that someone else used before but then it dawned on me that isn't it icky to fuck "used" women too?

You can more easily sterilize and clean a machine than a nasty human pussy.

we need to start looking for final solutions to the woman question

Can just swap out the japanese rubbers. Good looking ladies are expensive anyway, so it would still be cheaper. And no need for condoms. Only upsides there

Attached: KonataThinks.jpg (263x192, 12K)

>Some people complain = not viable
A bit quick to give up, aren't we?

That would make the most sense but let's be honest here, if someone's running a bot brothel you can bet he'll be recycling those masturbators.

Will anyone care once robots take the brainlet physical jobs mostly performed by men?

source please

Women already know they're replaceable

>2017 article
Oh wow thanks OP for the NEWS.

What article?

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

OP's article
> PUBLISHED: 10:10, Thu, Mar 16, 2017

Men who need to feed their families would.
Who else besides them?
I mean you have to be a dumbfuck to get married, or really rich with a failsafe is she asks for divorce.

It's uber all over again.

no condom?

HNNNG

Attached: Niky-at-Lumidolls-865759.jpg (590x406, 28K)

>"They do not listen to you or caress you, they do not comfort you or look at you. They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you.”
WAMAN BTFO

>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said:
> "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”
i'll just leave this here

>over 30 years in the industry
She's at least 45 years old and has the audacity of complaining about being pushed from the position of walking breathing fleshlight. Lmao

>2017

Roasties don't do those either

> Good looking ladies are expensive anyway
Depends on the country, may be cheaper to go on vacation.

how much those cost?
what about ROI?

>Rubber pussy is dirty
>pour hot water and disinfectant through it
>good as new

>woman's pussy is dirty
>pour hot water and disinfectant in it
>user OW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING I'M CALLING THE POLICE

much easier to deal w/ rubber desu

also I'm assuming the business operator would keep a whole stock of extra onaholes such that they could remove the used one for cleaning, stick in a fresh one (+ a quick wash of the doll), and have the doll be ready to go by the time the maids have changed the bedding / "reset" the room.

> They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you.
bitches don't shut up

Attached: big boy.gif (375x250, 633K)

>>user OW WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING I'M CALLING THE POLICE
more like
>AAAAAAAA
> dies

Over 1000 NSA bucks

Funny news is from Spain
Spain feminist hate sex robots.
Spain feminist hate prostitute and nowadays want avoid prostitute union.

assuming it was boiling water, applied to such a small area of the body realistically you'd only get 2nd degree burns + some chemical depending on the cleaning agent. So probably not dies, just extreme pain.

Although IDK about applying boiling water to someone's insides, the thermal shock would probably be worse.

At least that article is being honest and calling women what they really are.

>the age of S.O.I has ended
>and the age of MGTOW has come

>implying they are smart enough to have anything that can be called an opinion

Apparently, based on all these fucking zoomer clickbait articles that it seems you can't avoid anywhere on the internet these days, it would seem that most first-world society think-tanks are seeing a basic-income, no-work population as the best route, since automation is already taking the place of human labor in most fields.

This just leaves the issue of "human-necessary" positions and jobs, and why anyone would still choose them. Their answer to this is an income gap. Working as a teacher, or a... well, holy fuck, the more I think about it, the more I can't come up with jobs that can't soon be done with robots/internet. Even today, schools are where almost 100% of students' face-to-face human interactions come from, with majority of their life out of class online, even "being with their friends" consists of being online or on social media with them. It's more telling of our school systems, if it's literally automation and online-at-home for everything else in life. Schools need to update, and at this point, where we have an abundance of teachers who earned their degrees over 40 years ago and haven't even had to update their information since, who refuse to retire and can't be fired because tenure, it's more detrimental than anything else. Losing the human element of teaching might slightly lower the quality of the best teaching, but it will immensely raise the quality of the worst teaching, producing an overall positive result.

I digress, until we get to that stage of automation, any jobs that still require humans will pay gradually higher and higher salaries for them, compared to the mandatory basic income, until they're obsolete too. So if you're a doctor or a firefighter, the idea is that you will make BANK (even more than now) and afford a big house and fancy cars, etc. compared to the virgin ex-fast-food manager who still lives comfortably in a one-bedroom apartment with a reliable used beater car, but never has to go to work again.

Attached: custom classes.jpg (460x3770, 1.25M)

I don't think the same kind of people go to hookers/robohookers.
>Hookers: people who will have sex and experience being around/talking to people
>Robohookers: me

that women are prostitutes because are poor and no useful skills. Our societies need urgently to face the challenge of automation, robotics that could make billions of people obsolete with 99% unemployment

Hookers:
>"Give me a woman with the biggest tits you have!"
North America:
>I'm a pimp, and my bitches are walking the street, Shananandra got D's if you into that, she on 5th street but cops been tailing her snagging customers all week, now get the fuck out my face before you draw attention or I shoot yo stupid ass
Europe:
>This is a brothel, and that is not a polite way to ask for business here. We use specific terms that are listed on the board behind me. This is our catalogue of girls. Shananandra got D's if you into that, she in the 5th room, but she's had a lineup of customers out the door all week, now pick a girl or please leave, sir

Robohookers:
>"Give me a woman with the biggest tits you have!"
North America, Europe:
>We have several models in the E- to LLL-cup range, including some wider/thicker "plus size" and some bigger/taller "amazon" models. Our largest, OOOO-cup, lactating model "Shananandra" is currently being used, but we have many other options available. Select a model from this menu, then whenever you're ready, proceed to the corresponding room

Soon...

Attached: nothing_to_see_here_I_just_like_pillows.png (691x597, 16K)

I hate threads about automatization, answers always are

>"No my problem"
>"you're an useless faggot. If your job is at risk by a robot, then you need to just quit. The robot should shoot you in the head "
>"Sounds like you have a job anyway. Learn some real skills or kill yourself"
>"Accept that it is natural selection and that your elimination, kill yourself"
>"now factories can be efficient without the need of a stupid, slow, dumb human worker"

this. feels very fake news or the whole story is leaving something out.

JUST BRING YOUR OWN RUBBER PUSSY FFS
It fits ur dick perfectly and you can b sure it's clean urself
there needs to be some sorta ANSI standard for plugging the rubber pussys into the sexbots

Attached: gangweedriseup.jpg (617x703, 169K)

>well, holy fuck, the more I think about it, the more I can't come up with jobs that can't soon be done with robots/internet.

so the solution is clear. humanity should step down once our robot overlords truly deprecate us. duh

>>"you're an useless faggot. If your job is at risk by a robot, then you need to just quit. The robot should shoot you in the head "

it's not wrong though. welcome to neo-economy. Karl Marx was wrong and the world is pushing towards highly valuable and skilled labor. bitch labor is a dime a dozen and basically you're a bitch.

A vagina cleans itself, you know that right?

If anything, the way things like "3D glasses" at theaters work today, they'll just make individually-wrapped, recyclable rubber pussy inserts, so that nobody's fingers even touch that rubber pussy before your dick goes in it.

They'll have a little pocket of aromatic (to mask that nauseating, heavy synthetic smell from freshly-opened, factory-new rubber/plastic/latex/silicone products) biodegradable lube, so that, like with "crush"-style cigarettes, you squeeze the pussy until the lube packet bursts and fills the thing with perfumed lube, then, with a standardized attachment shape like you mentioned, it's designed to plug into the robot/doll/s crotch. You would simply unplug the pocket pussy when you're done, throw it in the trash, then wash your hands before you leave.

They would either sell individual pre-wrapped pocket pussies at the counter, or just give you one once you've paid for X model or X amount of time with it. I imagine they would also sell extra features like costumes/outfits for the dolls/robots you intend to use, or single-use packets of lube if you want to titfuck/asscheek-fuck/thigh-fuck the doll/bot. Obviously dolls/bots would be entirely pressure-steam washed and disinfected between customers, like with dishes at restaurants and serving utensils at grocery stores.

Fuck off roastie

I thought I saw on tv that they were highly profitable here in the Netherlands.

but, are cute underage looking hookerbots legal?

>You can more easily sterilize and clean a machine
Good luck cleaning the doll after me.

is called a condom.
or you could wash the whole thing in the shower, if you have enough time. it surely beats washing a car

not from what i've sampled, honey.
that shit gets nasty as hell after a single day without a thorough cleanup with warm water and very mild soap.
you whores are nasty.

Is she really bringing class into this? Prostitutes make more in one night than I make in a month doing work that is actually productive.

>having to use a condom to fuck a plastic doll
This is the most cuck thing that I have read today

>This is the most cuck thing that I have read today
It's interesting to read what some people want from a sex-bot. As usual, unrealistic expectations abound.

Wouldn't there be staff to do that?

Why would you rent a giant flog toy when you can just buy a fleshlight or other stroker toy?

Attached: 1406404869472.png (502x358, 112K)

I just picture a bunch of dolls lined up with sanitation cloths on the wall like you see in a gym and dudebros giving the doll a quick wipe off before telling someone else they can have their turn now.

modular detachable vaginas, just bring your own attach it on a bot of your choice nigga

ok time for 5 mating presses then a quick cooldown

If anything that means it's extremely viable

I wonder if it would be possible for robots to eventually have swappable/disposable vaginas. It would be amazing if I could remove the public use vagina and put in a clean, fresh one that I bought myself and clean myself. Depending on the cost, they could just make vaginas that the brothel can give to customers as a complementary service, like free gas station condoms.

That no hands experience though.

My understanding was that you brought your own Onahole. They would attach to the crotch. Now that I type it out, it seems wrong because there's also a mouth and asshole and nobody's carrying all of those around. I would hope that they could carry like 5 copies for every robot and have a dedicated cleaning staff.

Attached: jyuqihd1u2k01.jpg (1920x2372, 411K)

A majority of women replaced men with government welfare. Not many people cared.

~5-10% of men are looking to replace women with sex robots. Society is losing its mind over it.

Replace? those 5-10% of men nenver had a woman in the first place.

>(((Society))) is losing its (((mind)))

Just like how (((everybody))) hated (((Trump)))?

Attached: 1519525561230.jpg (851x714, 80K)

I was married.

Give me a robot.

Humans have an immune system and on top of it generally tend to clean themselves. That said, you should wear a rubber in either case.

google.com/search?q=trump trauma

See... it puts prostitutes out of business

I don't know mate, anytime a group of roasties on the bus walks besides me it smells like someone just opened a can of sardines.
>daily reminder
Sexbot masterrace.

That's champagne that you aren't drinking. Why would you give that up to a roastie?

>basic-income, no-work population as the best route
This would work out well for NEETs (imagine the powerhouse that drawthreads would become), but not for the average man. They would descend into drinking, drugs and crime. If you can't work, being dangerous is one of the few ways left to impress a woman. Better have them dig ditches.

>mfw roasties next purpose is to be used as maids that would clean the rooms in which sexbots are fucked
>mfw roasties are literally going to be in charge of cleaning the holes that they could've once offered but instead decided to be roasties and force men to replace them
Holy shit my sides. Feminism backfired so badly it's like a fucking 1930s Model T running on moonshine.
Oh my sides.

Attached: clowns17n-2-web.jpg (970x1072, 145K)

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

Attached: pXUmTAy.png (960x717, 845K)

based and redpilled.

me ? i dodged a bullet.

Imagine the outrage and the legal disputes that will happen over lolibots.

Sounds like it's working ,then. Women really don't control anything beyond Instagram and twitter. Looks like this biological dilemma is shut and closed, boys.

>isn't it icky to fuck women too?
FTFY

Yeah right, watch for the next big sex-doll manufacturer being founded and ran by a woman and watch her donate profits to feminist causes while you were a lazy smug over confident retard.

>government welfare.
you mean A L I M O N Y

>the world is pushing towards highly valuable and skilled labor
It's pushing past that into human obsolescence. Nick Land is right. Garbage time is running out.

>suddenly Mr. Robot takes a whole new meaning

>be 2025
>NEET turbo masterrace just got my free government paycheck that's more than most wagies earn here
>just renewed my season pass for the local sexbot brother for the 3rd consecutive year, the entire management knows me
>go to pick my favorite girl
>fuck the shit out of it
>ask if I can stick around while the maintenance crew comes
>see a group of fucking roastie wagewhores and a wagecuck come into the room
>this is the best part
>fucking wagie has to remove the vagina and go clean it with his fingers under the sink that's located in the room
>roasties have to change the stained smeared sheets with visible disgust on their faces
>stand in the middle of the entire room in my underwear like a true king
>go home, exchange small talk with the manager on the way out, say goodbye to the receptionist and go home
>watch a movie, play some vidya, read a book and play my piano for a few hours that I paid for with my NEETbux
>make myself some home-made organic tendies that I cook from scratch
>go to bed and think about another day of fucking anime girls and doing whatever the fuck I want
A true utopia.

Good post. How long will silicone last under constant pressure-steam washing, though?

Jokes on them, I own my own. Are the biowhores going to come into my house and scream at me with their filthy disease ridden mouths?

Ahahahaha implying any corporation would want to get a woman into high ranks after the entire #metoo scandal.
>implying diversity hire women won't just go to the lowest tier positions
>implying they won't be working the call centers and the only semi-high ranking woman in the entire company would be in charge of human resources or the coffee machine maintenance department
>implying implications
Oh you sweet summer child. And even if that's not the case, I'll be relaxing with my NEETbux and will just buy my own sexdoll while the world burns and I leech off the system. Win-win scenario for me either way.

Probably not. I remember there being several news stories fairly recently about Westerners getting arrested for importing underage-looking sex dolls.

Unironically based for unionizing. Too bad unions are all subverted anti-worker trash in the USA.

Truly transcended.
I've got a few onaholes and a mouth ona, how much'd you pay for yours?
Is it 170cm or smaller?

Congress is already working on a bill
the CREEPER act.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4655

The house has already passed the bill. It is awaiting passage in the senate.

>interesting note. the house vote was by voice meaning no record of who voted which way exists.

I don't need a brothel I can just buy one

Attached: 1535508299615.jpg (800x1200, 178K)

>I wonder if it would be possible for robots to eventually have swappable/disposable vaginas.

Attached: (C93) [オタクビーム (大塚まひろ)] モリスマキナ - 11.jpg (1280x1814, 551K)

>Sex dolls exist and nobody is trying to ban them—but what about sex dolls portraying children?

Precedent already exists in the US that depictions of children are not children and therefore not protected by the law. Whether such a bill passed or not is irrelevant because the supreme court's rulings that stories, drawings, and other depictions of sexual content involving minors is protected speech. A sex doll is just as much a work of art as a 3D model and it'd be very difficult to argue that such precedent doesn't apply to it or that such precedent should be overruled.

>Ahahahaha implying any corporation would want to get a woman into high ranks after the entire #metoo scandal.
It screams of desperation that you go to this bullshit first. You actually have no idea how high some women might be in the industry already, they could be CEOs at this moment and you would have no clue.

>>implying they won't be working the call centers and the only semi-high ranking woman in the entire company would be in charge of human resources or the coffee machine maintenance department
OPs article stated that the receptionist for the service was a she so your fantasy ceiling has already been met before the game even started.

>I'll be relaxing with my NEETbux and will just buy my own sexdoll while the world burns and I leech off the system. Win-win scenario for me either way.
Suicidal nihilist retard posting when you realize you're still a useless piece of garbage in the system. A woman is going to sell you a sex doll and use your money on welfare for niggers and spics. It's cool that you accepted you fate though.

Do you live in a ghetto? Honest question.

>the local sexbot brother
What they'll call pimps in 2025.

>fucking anime girls
It's hard to make a human-sized 3D robot look like an anime girl.

Why would someone on welfare care about the money going to other people on welfare lol

That's like 5000 USD...