AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

Attached: andyoudont.png (939x646, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9kYAEyVjEY&list=PL29CFFB0C178E4903
cjas.org/~leng/apple-lain.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Lambda_Calculus
youtu.be/YpJWqlGCoZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no u

>
no u

EVERYONE IS CONNECTED

ya like your mom and I connected hella hard like she was USB C

A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN

What a shitty anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9kYAEyVjEY&list=PL29CFFB0C178E4903

AND ALL THE FEARS YOU HOLD SO DEAR

I don't even understand what is happening in this anime when I was watching it.
Girl has some super powers that allows her to control the internet and somehow make it interact with the real world?

t. retard
It's too deep for you

Attached: 1530370026454.png (1512x1072, 1.34M)

Lain is an advanced A.I. living with a fake family. She slowly discovers her fate and accepts it. She was created by Eiri who created protocol 7, a super advanced Internet protocol.
Eiri killed himself and injected his essence into the wired, NOT to be like God, sinse Lain is the de-facto Godess of the wired, but to add an element of Human-ness into this beast A.I. Lain IS protocol 7. Eiri did this to save humanity thru himself by injecting himself into Lain/the Protocol.

WILL TURN TO WHISPER IN YOUR EAR

Agreed. The opening is great though.

le-ree-john
LE-REE-JOHN

layer:04

Seriously, though. Seen the anime a few days ago. Didn't understand it all (obviously), but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

How was humanity going to die if he didn't killhimself? I don't really understand there. And Lain is a robot?

Present day

Agreed. It seems like the Rick and Morty of animes. "lol i understand this im so smart if u dont like it ur dumb xDDDDDDDDD"

Cool

I think Lain goes beyond the material given how she seemingly teleports from one location to another without even realizing it.

Eiri injected himself as a failsafe. An A.I. as intelligent as Lain might choose itself over others when its survival is at stake. By injecting Human-ness into the protocol, the A.I. learns compassion and all other forms of virtue. In other words, Eiri prevented Lain from becoming a monster.

tl;dr plot of Lain.

>schizo girl imagines people live online after killing themselves
>hallucinates some pedo neet manifesting himself in her room to molest her

That's literally the entire plot.

Sooo 愛してるさわこ !BE/4wes0mE. You disappoint me. Why the tripcode if you're such a dumb dumb?

Present time hahahaha

The fucking anime isn't even about computers, its about a neglected mentally ill little girl that checks her email a few times and her dad buys her a new computer which she takes apart because she doesn't know wtf she is doing and is mental.

Damn dude?! What's with all the dumb comments? Are you drunk?

The schizophrenia foreshadowing is beyond blatant, watch it again.

My favourite part of this show was how lains computer kept getting bigger until by the end her room was consumed with all manner of cabling and electronics

I will watch it again.

>tripfag continues being a dumbass
like clockwork

I bet this guy doesn’t know what his tripcode means.

You didn't find it strange that she wasn't actually using a computer and that nobody else had her "hallucination tier VR"?

Its a lot of apple references and stuff.

cjas.org/~leng/apple-lain.htm

stop giving tripfag a (you) dumbfucks

Go back to AutoCAD you fag.

And also, I immediately recognized that it predicted the Anonymous through the Knights.

AND YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

macfags love neon genesis evangelion and lain because the simplistic abstract no plot nature combined with 100% dysfunctional angsty protagonist assuages their brainlet ego and lets them pretend its about whatever they want.

shitposting online can and will take over your entire life

you should be very familiar with this concept

BTW note this website is actually old, not just retro looks. Basically the whole world now has internet connected knowledge navigators.

Not exactly?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Lambda_Calculus

I'm being 100% serious, it isn't a shitpost.

The creators of Lain were Mac fans.

Science fiction is a fucking shit genre.

the tripfag will die in his sleep tonight, unless he gets the fuck off Jow Forums

Attached: original_4271dce4c793e7aac2dae2ee2b4790f4.gif (500x537, 709K)

What did he say?

Attached: Contact-4.jpg (1200x786, 163K)

Lain isn't science fiction, its fantasy.

@67420725
here's your (you)

This isn't /a/ fucking weebs get out of MY board!!

I was mistaken then. Thank you for that piece of info on the Knights.

It was certainly fun to see how much mac lore and stuff they put into the anime.

Anime website + Lain is technology

When Mr. Robot has more technology in it than Lain you just know you shouldn't post it on the technology board.

By "it" you mean MR. Robot, right?

Attached: tshirt.png (313x313, 189K)

The main character in Mr. Robot can actually use a computer. Lain gave up after spending all night trying to check an email then spent the rest of the day pretending she was in cyber space.

Let me give you one little warning. ...

Attached: serial_experiments_lain_screenshots_N0024.jpg (300x231, 20K)

That's Evangelion
Good thread, unironically

@67421046
your not even trying

holy mother of based

>Mr Robot
Same fuck teenage edgy super hackerman, a lot retarder to computing for “hacking”.

As Big Bang Theory for astrophysics.

evangelion is the best anime tv series. it's a mix of traditional anime tropes and nontraditional things. mainly complex character design. for example, (SPOILER) after the death of melon man asuka goes through seven stages of grief.

>seven stages of grief
>ultra meme

NAZE WASURETAI...

...sorry, wrong anime...

Attached: Haibane.Renmei.full.79024.jpg (566x736, 481K)

it's not a meme though. it's a popular model, but it's still not a meme. besides, evangelion aired before this model became popular.

The first stage? Denial?

You obvioulsy haven't watched it. If you have watched it and still can't understand I'm sorry to hear that you can't get basic metaphores.

Hey clown, good to see you again. Also close but no cigar.

Lain suffers from multiple personality disorder or DID. Coupled with drug abuse and everything falls into place.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02-12-13-10.png (720x1280, 207K)

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY MIGHT HURT YOU

Thanks for using a trip so I can filter you.

Filter me and clown too in case you haven't already.

garbage anime

I have DID and I can confirm that Lain's experience is pretty consistent with it. She also experiences elements of psychosis, which is where people get that she's schizophrenic from.

>calls out mac users
>is a winfag
like pottery hahahaha holy shiit

Attached: 1422818486718.png (458x458, 302K)

Her psychosis is most likely intensified by the drug abuse her other party girl personality partakes in. That robot pill was probably some kind of deliriant.

Also sorry to hear you got the shit of the stick. I'm curious though, are your other alters aware you exist or are you more of a spectator in there?

lol yeah. Probably not a bad idea to filter you too.

No psychiatric doctor takes the seven stages seriously. They are quite literally a meme.

Eva is better than Lain tho. So you ok famalam.

Cool, hope you and all of the broken parts of you can fuse back together so you can lead a normal life. And filter away, freedom to choose is often taken for granted.

youtu.be/YpJWqlGCoZE
best version

Suck a load faggot :^)

You're pretty peppy for that comment, are you confessing me your undying love for me? :^)

I didn't read you diatribe because you're filtered you dumb fuck. Golly gee... you sure are dumb dumb.

Love you too user.

What's that? I can't hear y.... wait... wait... is that a cock in your mouth?

AND YOU KNOW THAT IT MEANS SO MUCH

ye, yours ;^)

I know who you are OP.......

MuUUUUuUuuch*

AND YOU SEEM TO FEEL A THING

we did it reddit

you're garbage

Hello Experiment 626 from Discord, I trust you know who I am.

Thank you. With regards to feeling like a spectator, symptoms like depersonalization and derealization are a daily reality, so that's almost a constant.

My alters are aware of me, I'm the host. Full switching is rather rare, but amnesia is also a big part of daily life.

And yes, no doubt the drug abuse factors in- I tend to stay away from drugs besides alcohol because they can worsen my symptoms, though for other people, allegedly it can help them.

Nice blog post faggot.

how did it even become a meme? japanese cartoons look like shit but that one is shitty even by these low standards. story is kinda cool but actual script isn't

dam

Because Jow Forums is full of mentally ill degenerates.

It is a cartoon from 1998 or 1999.

Heya user. Nice to see (You) here.... Can I suck your boipucci?

best anime comin thru

Attached: FUCKTHESYSTEM.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Like Rick and Morty but for people who just installed Ubuntu.