>Thank God
>Throughout the rest of the day it's stuck on that
>It's late so I sleep
>Morning after that see if I can make any more progress on that download
>"There was an error with your download"
>What?
>My download goes back to 0
>WHAT?!
I fucking hate Microsoft and I want them to fucking rot in Hell! I JUST WANTED A GAME!

Attached: 2DD2F96D-C0C8-4F93-A64D-F154A3221D7B.jpg (393x393, 38K)

>fuck microsoft for my shtty slow internet

Dude, what? My download speed is good. Why is that I can download games going up to 60GB in just little under an hour via Steam, but Microsoft games of any calibur take a century to download?

>>>>>>>>

ask you're oniichan to buy gemu

Attached: 1512708914-mcry-2.jpg (405x304, 48K)

which game?

Microsoft Store is legit shite. I had to restart the download 3 times while trying to install Forza Horizon 3. It was maxing my connection (12MB/s), but kept fucking up and stopping for absolutely no reason.

It's funny that the Microsoft Store is so fucking slow and shit when the Xbox Store, which is essentially the same thing but on a console, is so fucking fast.

>not using steam
You own fault desu

>buying microsoft store exclusives from steam
Uh-huh, tell me more.

>unironically using Steam
GOG is the only acceptable game store, if you really must

>buying a ms store exclusive in the first place

they wouldn't do it if you didn't cuck up and pay them anyways

I'll be honest, I do want to play one of those Forza games, but dirt rally is GOAT so I can wait a little longer until a modern gran turismo 2 successor comes out for Linux

>See game I wanna buy
stopped reading right there

Attached: 1366589911717.png (501x638, 69K)

This is my same experience downloading a game like doom in the late 90s on dial up. Except i didn't buy it

>>Jow Forums4chan

thepiratebay exists

The Microsoft store is unironically smooth as fuck. Sea of Pirates runs better than anything on steam.

The Microsoft store is unironically kosher goys. Sea of Shekels finances better than anything on steam.

Haha antisemitism is funny right fellow polacks?

No seriously the integration into windows 10 is seamless. It’s the first time I have a good experience with a game in 4K.

Let me guess, Gears of War 4?

>iShit
Found your problem.

How does it feel that I can counter any shill attempt you make by simply replying with 'oy vey'?

ah yea because these millions of PC players not buying halo 3 made them port it to PC right?
or RDR?
or ninja gaiden 2?
or [insert 360 exclusive game here]

>halo 3
Halo ports didn't sell, but they tried

>RDR
Not that popular outside a few select countries

>ninja gaiden 2
Ninja who?

how does it feel knowing you are too stupid to see the irony when you post jew memes for things you are too cheap to buy yourself?