What is the best DAW?

Attached: kisspng-staff-clef-musical-note-musical-notation-treble-picture-of-a-music-staff-5a796400d6a1d6.8208 (900x600, 31K)

probably Ableton. Unless you actually know music theory, then Finale or Cakewalk.

Attached: 1535854411456.jpg (542x312, 25K)

Attached: 1535854632585.jpg (600x390, 33K)

Horses for courses aint it.
if you ain't got no talent then no DAW with all the bells and whistles is ever gonna give you talent

Better question: what's the best daw on Linux?

whats an ableton license cost

It varies wildly.

Microphone and tape

Ardour

Depends on your work style. If you're a into sampling, electronic music and want a kind of "jam" feel, Ableton seems to be the way to go. I'm not that spontaneous and prefer a structured approach, and Cubase works for me. Still rockin' C5. For Linux, Ardour seems to be the best option but I haven't been able to get to that yet. If you're a poorfag, go for Reaper.

Is reaper good?

the one that gets mentioned the most in everydays "wuts best daw" threads

How many bitcoin miners am I installing by pirating Ableton Live 10?

nice thanks :)

how integral is max for live? i'm big on modular synths (as in physical modular synths) so the concept is nothing new, but how much does it actually add to the live experience?

Attached: h.jpg (599x556, 17K)

pro tools. or logic pro for exclusive samples (there is like 350gig of exclusive logic samples that you cant convert)

>exclusive samples
i feel like using these are pretty lame even if they're good. it's like tiesto using z3ta+ presets in his songs

FL studio hands down, if you're an amateur

Very good and nice and cozy

having used fl studio for about 15 years, i can say that it's very good and in some aspects more flexible than other programs such as ableton. i really like the way you can edit the way a midi param/automation clip affects a knob with a mathematic formula, adding offsets/logs/inversions and stuff.

however if youre a man with a guitar, or in anyway interested in using recorded audio, it's kind of not even decent. it pretends to be, and there is a workflow to be had, but other DAWs do these things so much better, and they do more.

I'm not poor idk

Logic

Are you talking about Alchemy samples? Cause they're 14 GB and the rest are just apple loops

Depends if you want to spend money or not.
Also depends if you know how to read/write sheet music. Lots of DAW artists never use sheet music and only work with audio clips and loops.
Midi on a piano roll is akin to sheet music, but lots of producers prefer to actually notate scores on sheets so they can print off scores for real musicians to perform

DUH. Cubase.

Attached: 1528540395022.jpg (640x454, 88K)

RoseGarden