/csg/ 中国便宜的东西

Good fortune Edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>链接
IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• user talks about shark as if it were his mail order bride • user receives cables, cubes, Pis and other shit • Chinks warn about the eventual arrival of red penis sex • Another dumb sd card arrival post • Anons buy shit ton of garbage • Chinkshit bane mask • user wants to buy lunchboxes to carry food to a job he doesn't have • Someone leaves a mysterious chinkphone in the midst of csg • user using big brains for productive stuff • Cute space drone • user receives fountain pen • user posts about his free gookshit on a chinkshit thread • Chink cpu • Interesting customs declaration • user buys some basedboy trash • More shark fellatio

Attached: dragon.png (2000x1333, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/usb-charging-dildo/32819365529.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67408236
chinkshit.xyz/random/')
ebay.com/itm/Electromagnetic-Pressure-Sensitive-Stylus-Pen-with-Button-Eraser-For-Tablet-PC/362426304046
aliexpress.com/item/magnets/32818620188.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVWx1ADMho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for women's underwear

Looking for a neutral/natural/balanced sounding iem for under $50. I cant decide between Tinaudio T2, TRN V80, Soundmagic E10C, Crazy Cellos and Tenmak Pro.

T2 is balanced, V80 is V-shaped.

any one know where to buy a trayless 2.5inch hdd hotswap bay that doesn't have a door like this one from startek and just lets you push it in and out like a SD card?

Attached: starteck.jpg (500x500, 43K)

I actually ordered the zozosuit thing, haven't used it yet though. Money is tight so I can't buy a suit now anyway.

You are supposed to input height and weight, apparently there are different versions of the test jumper thingie.

I'm looking to buy the xiaomeme notebook pro 15" how do I get it for cheap? I know it's cheap already, but should I wait for 11.11?

Please use the new handle /tsg/ (tianmen square general). This is a transitional period to leave behind the racist handle of ch*nk shit general, and at the end of this period, you will be reported for racism if you keep using the old handle.

Trips of truth. That would also get rid of chink sellers who browse here, which is a plus.

Welp. This shower thermometer I bought 2 months ago is already acting funny. Lower temperatures seem to be correct but it will show 30 °C even when the water is 60 °C. One /csg/ user I know had the same issue. Piece of crap device and waste of money apparently.

Attached: 1534090278624.jpg (1000x929, 88K)

How fucking stupid are you? Just put your hand under the water to feel how warm or cold it is.

have you tried to change batteries ?

No batteries, that's what's so neat about it. It has a built in mini turbine. The concept is pretty nice. But the product is shit.

Attached: 1533648204686.jpg (1000x677, 46K)

It is because you don’t shower enough. It isn’t getting enough charge.

Try more than once every two weeks.

any thing attached to water would get pwned by pressure and general wear also would never put some thing from china close to my body or water supply.

What should I get for cleaning my PC in and out?

I need to take my PC apart and clean it, and my screen is full of fingerprints.

Attached: PortuThink.jpg (742x495, 64K)

Microfiber cloth and a can of air.

Because with a thermometer you can visually identify what temperature the water is when it's perfect and you can use the thermometer to determine perfect temperature every time from then on. I've only ever had 3 showers in my life with the perfect temperature, with a thermometer or digital temperature control that's more precise than the knob, I could get the perfect temperature every time.

>I've only ever had 3 showers in my life with the perfect temperature
So, it's autism?

aliexpress.com/item/usb-charging-dildo/32819365529.html

Attached: penis jack.jpg (790x577, 58K)

I don't think the "perfect temp" is a specific temp, it's relative to your body temp.

underrated

What will you do when Trump puts a 30% tariff on your chink shit?

Not everyone lives in the US fatso

If I am going to shove something up my cunt and/or anus, I am not getting a budget thing from China made from cancer rubber.

>taxing gifts

Laugh at dumb burgers

>Tiananmen Square 六四事件 Edition

in general i agree with this. I mean chinks don't care if they sell toxic crap. Anyways since this device gets enough power and i presume the screen has not a problem then i narrow it down to the thermistor. In theory you could change it.

>Living in the US and A
Lol, no

Pay 30% less than the fat tards for the exact same product

Doesn't apply unless it is worth $800 or more. I would never spend that much on chinkshit anyway.

I used a can of air and it discolored the plastic of my keyboard, did I pick the right kind?

idknow I think china is a bit better than that their sex toys might be ok just their children toys where dodgy 20 years ago with lead paint or some thing.

kinda hard to make toxic silicon I think. but im not expert.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67408236

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

I guess no? It should be just air.

I need a magnetic charging cable for my vita which is capable of both charging and data transfer. Do you have any recommendations?

Yes, some people live in Tiananmen Square where the Chinese government brutally suppressed a pro-democracy protest, killing millions of unarmed civilians

any decent computer speaker from ali that sounds good?

Attached: 71rPexF511L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

open texteditor and paste those three lines into it, save as "chinkshit.py":

import webbrowser
for i in range(20):
webbrowser.open('chinkshit.xyz/random/')

now open cmd, cd to your folder and run "python chinkshit.py"
enjoy

Massacred and propaganda pilled

>magnetic cable
Don't.
Seriously, they are mostly garbage. Just use an actual cable.

anyone with python installed is either running linux or installed it themselves on windows, so why would they need your help to write this 3 line script that won't even work because Jow Forums removed your indentation?

did you just want to share the fact that you're learning how to program with us?

Did you know that China brutally suppresses the peaceful Falun Gong spiritual movement by imprisoning its members and forcing them to post /csg/ threads on this website using a tripcode?

What kind of a backpack does Jow Forums use?

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-175647.jpg (1440x2002, 796K)

are you always this bitter?

I posted it because opening 200 tabs at once and just closing everything you've seen is more fun than refreshing endlessly.

One that doesn't make me a fucking hunchback.

Did you know that the US Government radicalizes and poses as splinter groups so they can justify the massacres at Ruby Ridge and Waco?

3p tactical

Attached: -8063519221561895674.jpg (800x800, 156K)

I love ePackets.

Attached: 1529968748759.png (925x255, 51K)

>are you always this bitter?
Yes, I actually am. I hate everyone, I'm tired of people and that's why I find comfort in buying inanimate objects on the internet. The objects can be used when I feel like it and they won't bother me with their stupid fucking opinions and ideas. Your stupidity just further cements my bitterness.

>I posted it because opening 200 tabs at once and just closing everything you've seen is more fun than refreshing endlessly.
Your script doesn't even open 200 tabs, it opens 20. You are a dunce.

Reminder to tip your mailman because they're not getting paid for delivering your package because of international post agreements.

>中国便宜的东西
>cheap things in china

>needing python to automatically open browser tabs
>cant even use code tags

Attached: 7kfIcDF.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>now open cmd, cd to your folder and run "python chinkshit.py"
It won't even run, you stupid fuck.

Which one is that?

Nice

based and redpilled

Oi I've had the same backpack for 9 months aprox. Has been excelent value-wise for daily usage, and a handful of short trips too.

Attached: 20180609100713_77138.jpg (1000x494, 154K)

what are your carrying that's so heavy it requires a backpack duffle bag is much more fashionable get lighter shit.

underrated

All the microUSB cables I bought during the last AliExpress sale

I should stop buying dumb chink cables

Vention is a good cable seller and I never see it mentioned in here. What gives?

Sellers are rarely mentioned here at all, mostly brands.

Vention is a brand, I think. It's just that I always see people shilling ugreen and no one else.

Never bought from ebay, not Amercan, Euro.
I found
ebay.com/itm/Electromagnetic-Pressure-Sensitive-Stylus-Pen-with-Button-Eraser-For-Tablet-PC/362426304046

How Chinked would I be if I bought it? Is there any way to complain if it won't work or will be low quality?

Or are there any more legit spens/thinkpad pens with earsers (the bigger ones) on ebay?

The red eraser one on ali is supposed to be awful.

I like python too, user!

Apparently the Xiaomi plant sensor cannot send push notifications on when to water it, anyone got this sensor and managed to do it or has another sensor for this purpose?

I bought thigh high socks on aliexpress about a year ago as a joke. I started wearing them and bought a dildo because I heard it makes fapping better, it really do. Then I bought some cute panties because why not? Eventually I started just straight up buying girl clothes. Started taking tranny pills, got a boyfriend and just last week I got my letters to get a sex change.

Chink shit general turned me into a tranny.

Welcome to the Jow Forums!

The only mistake is getting rid of your dick.

So I had this, it doesn't look as good as those rendered images, but hey I'm a nerd and I like looking at numbers.

It worked for 2 days, on the third day the screen filled up with water, and that was the end of it.

I still have it. I just got the letter to get rid of it.

Anyone know of any cute dresses?

Don't get rid of your dick. The next stop on the tranny trainway is self-termination. Possibly with chink rope.

Most likely I just avoided paying taxes for my chinkphone. The customs aren't so clever after all.
Updating this week if my package arrives finally and if some1's interested in the method.

Attached: benis.gif (120x120, 52K)

Don't fall for the jew scam. The last time I checked, the post-op trans suicide rate was 40%.

>from zero to tranny in just a year
wow

enjoy your lifetime of medical dildos to prevent the gaping wound in your crotch from healing.

does the redmi note 5 work on metropcs?

Did you know that in China all plants must be watered with blood from the Uighur and Tibetan minorities, who are brutally repressed by the Chinese authorities?

This is the only reliable cable that I know of.
aliexpress.com/item/magnets/32818620188.html

It'll work but the coverage you'll get will depend on where you live because not every band is supported. I'd recommend you order it off Amazon so you can easily return it if it ends up not getting decent coverage.

can anyone give me a rundown on the orangepi? i want something to run cronjobs and maybe host a simple small website of off. is it reliable chinkshit or a headache?

Aren't uyghurs muslims? Then who cares. In fact, more power to the chinks.

Guys what's the latest Xiaomi meme? Which phone should I get off AliExpress?

Pocophone

youtube.com/watch?v=XfVWx1ADMho

>Interesting customs declaration
hownu.ru

it's not a gaping wound it's an inverted penis

it's a terrible idea is what it is

leave the fag alone
the sooner he mutilates his benis the sooner he'll kill himself

it's a pioneering advancement in medical technology

>phalloplasty.jpg

change of clothes, some food, water
its nice pack.
also cool thing about it you can use the belts on it to make it almost completely flat

for edc I use picrelated, just enougg for a lunchbox, medkit and water flask

Attached: B8BC2E92F8BF265E.jpg (750x750, 120K)

that looks gay as fuck

I have these exact speakers - they've been solid for years

Attached: Desktop 2018-1.jpg (2000x960, 429K)

>user turns his life completely around and gets a relationship in a year
>I'm sad and lonely for 26 years
hate my life
link the socks

Attached: image.jpg (475x475, 43K)

what chinkshit can i buy to console myself after being scammed by some paki posing as a woman online?

Attached: lauren.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

thanks

Attached: -269517982-1467411635.jpg (800x800, 157K)

where'd you get the jap art?

Time to watch some Fake Britain.

Attached: 1513424991792.png (1282x851, 754K)