Stickers thread

Pajeet edition

Attached: IMG_20180812_200707.jpg (4160x3120, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

octodex.github.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do I get stickers? I want stickers.

Attached: stickers.jpg (1440x1080, 113K)

Please tell me you don't take that thing outside

Go to local concerts and grab band's stickers for free at the merch booth. Or print them yourself.

Attached: IMG_20180828_161727_1.jpg (3724x2475, 1.64M)

same

Attached: stickers.jpg (1920x2560, 3.29M)

r8

Attached: va3wdofu18uz.jpg (3264x1836, 452K)

>mr robot
>bitcoin

AY DIOS MIO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02_17-59-01.png (240x225, 61K)

buy the packs on ebay or the chinkshit site of your choice. theyre shitty but cheap. sometimes the good quality ones get dumped but not that often.

thats a good idea too.

Threadly reminder that pic attached is often posted in stickers threads to bait (you)
Don't give (you) to the user posting it

Attached: sticker_thread.jpg (2592x1728, 634K)

KEK

Attached: 1445554920983.jpg (268x284, 17K)

EL ABOMINACION

Attached: JPEG_20180623_160318.jpg (891x668, 62K)

I don't get it

What makes sticker'd laptops so ugly is the thick white borders on all of them.

autism

I like that

Hi guys i look forward to meeting irl

By the way if you unironically put stickers on your laptop fuck you.

awoo

Attached: x61t.jpg (495x408, 80K)

Attached: DSC_0069_1_1200x1200[1].jpg (1200x800, 201K)

My nigger, where can I cop that rad Mega Man octocat

Print it from here:
octodex.github.com/

Thank you. Very appreciated!

Will i get into trouble for putting on a "Stallman was right" sticker?

Attached: laptop sticker.png (1080x1920, 1.17M)

TELL ME WHAT IS IT
IS IT LOSS

>In trouble
What back ass country do you live in?

it's a reflection of a brown man, user

A better question would be what back ass country I'd be trying to enter. I think American authorities don't take kindly to expression of certain political movements.

I warned you all

Attached: ironic community.png (633x436, 166K)

Nah dude, military industrial complex thug here
I couldn't give two shits what you're wearing as long as you don't draw attention to yourself

I can't speak for all goons but I just want to punch in, tell myself I am helping my country, look scary so no one fucks with me, then clock out and go home

No paperwork is good paperwork
Searching and seizing requires a lot of paperwork

Looks brown because of the gold plating.

By hobbies, we'd likely get along. But I don't put stickers on my machines.

NSA glow in the dark reporting in. The nerds that analyze this information are just like you, I can promise you that. The vast majority of my co-workers who do actual work in the office and decide what gets run up the chain (almost all dudes under 35) are loyal to their own principles and the sanctity of the internet and the people who inhabit it. We know about Terry, we joke about thinkpads, we shitpost each other via internal email. We attend industry events and socialize with you, we're regular nerds. Don't do things that hurt other people and don't act overly suspicious and we won't even give you a second glance. Nobody wants to spend hours drumming up a file on you if they don't have to or someone working above them forces them to.

>Nobody wants to spend hours drumming up a file on you if they don't have to or someone working above them forces them to.
Fucking this
Got a phone call from a higher-up saying someone stole something (not classified) and I need to search everyone's cars before they leave

I had to lock these poor people in and funnel them into a check point
I felt horrible and apologized to every person I searched

kek

Attached: 1534635045387.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Man, that sucks. What a quintessential secure government facility experience though. You haven't truly become a government drone until one of the armed guards that you're friends with has to manhandle your manmeat because the head of security's third favorite pen went missing.

Attached: man.jpg (1000x750, 115K)

I want to Flan the Flan.

>Pajeet edition
>tfw pajeet
>tfw i will never get a qt azn

Attached: 806022355_72108.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

stickers are an abomination.

pajeet out.

thicc

Hm, thinking about printing that Zettai ryƍiki for my car.

muh baguette

I love you
No homo tho

Attached: bepis.jpg (4032x3024, 594K)

stickers are like tattoos. they just make it easier for cia niggers to find your computer.

Anyone putting stickers on a laptop is merely advertising that they are subhuman

Attached: IMG_20180829_163304.jpg (4032x3016, 2.83M)

rate?

Attached: IMG_20180829_163214.jpg (4032x3016, 2.64M)

Attached: sticker thread 3.jpg (3264x1836, 3.14M)

>Hasura
Is it any good?
You could if you tried hard enough.

>we shitpost each other via internal email
A foreigner working for the NSA?

Nope. Born and raised American, as white as the driven snow.

Why is your English weird?

Dunno, but you're not the first to point it out. I do a lot of formal, technical, and memo style writing in my job. I routinely find it leaking into the way I write when writing casually.

how does one get a job at the NSA? Is it hard to get in?

It's a lot easier than you would think. There are two main ways. You can apply directly to the NSA via USAjobs, now is a good time for that, there are many open positions. There will be a waiting period, as even if you do get a job with them, you need to be cleared to enter most of their facilities. That can take from 6-18 months depending on your age and number of times you've moved (younger and less is faster). Take any analyst position, it doesn't really matter. It's kind of like the military in that you start out doing whatever they tell you, then as you move up in experience, they ask you what you might like to do. So don't be afraid to apply to whatever, you just want to get your clearance. Once you have it, you can be cross trained to almost any division in the org.

The second main way is to work for a government contractor that does support staffing at the NSA. You'll be basically doing IT, but once you get your clearance, you'll be able to apply for analyst positions and the clearance essentially assures that you'll get the job. I personally recommend this route, it's a lot less competitive and they offer you unclass work while you wait to get clearance, and they tend to push you through the clearance process faster.

This is all assuming:
You haven't been convicted of a "judgement lapse" crime like drunk driving or aggravated assault.
You haven't done any drugs in the last two (minimum) to five (middle upper, depending on the org) years.
You are a citizen.
You do not have connections with non ally foreign nationals.
Both of your parents are citizens.
You are not in significant unhealthy debt.

If you have any specific questions or if I didn't answer something, feel free to ask.

Is there anyway a non-citizen can get in?

It can depend. Where are you from?

India, lmao.

hmm, well san francisco does need some street shitting experts now that the locals have started to emulate indians.

>three (3) office stickers
>mr robot sticker
ultimate soi

it seems I will be good to go once I graduate this year. (18, senior in highschool) thanks for the advice my friend

where'd you get that senpai

That's a tough sell. If you wanted to give it a shot, you would have to go through a contractor for your clearance. The NSA will likely not look at your application if you aren't already cleared.

You're welcome. Hopefully you're planning on getting a college degree though. You're going to have a hard time climbing the ladder without one.

I have already applied to one college. I really need to get my GPA up. Hard to break out of old lazy habits though. Will be applying to more though.

Seriously, get your degree. Having a clean background is only half the battle. You don't have to go to a great school, just get your degree, teach yourself, and come out smart. I was a lazy scrub for most of my education. I got very, very lucky in my current situation.

what degree did you get if you dont mind me asking?

I got a BS in psychology. I picked something I was good at, but not necessarily passionate about (that would have been computer science). I don't regret it, but if I could go back, I'd double major or join my school's CTF and game dev clubs on the side.

This is why I say I got lucky. I was able to use my writing abilities, self taught programming skills, and general well roundedness to impress the interviewers into giving me a shot. And I was placed with a supervisor with a strong belief in mentoring his employees. The cards fell right for me, it's not something I would suggest to people in a position to take a more direct path.

wow, that is a beautiful story. also what programming languages do you know? I only know very basic self taught assembly

Attached: 20180829_161211~2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

OwO w-want to touch thinkpads?

Attached: Dc6RPyqX4AINUxc.jpg:large.jpg (2000x1500, 273K)

Thought about getting a skin because of how much of a fingerprint magnet this lid is

Attached: 567890.jpg (2913x1878, 938K)

It's definitely been a journey! I have a fairly firm grasp of C#, C, and the ASM that the game boy uses (for hobby meme purposes). I also know webdev stuff. The best advice I can give for programming is to stop sweating what the best language is. If I used the time I spent trying to figure out what language to start with instead learning the ones I looked at, I'd know a buttload of languages.

Really, it's less about which language you know, it's about knowing how to program and how to get things done. If you can do whatever you need in C#, for example, that's a better place to be in than being able to hello world in 10 languages.

Would not talk to/10