Sprint has announced a new high-end unlimited plan, called Unlimited Premium, for $90 a month

androidauthority.com/new-sprint-unlimited-plan-900784/

>Sprint has announced a new high-end unlimited plan, called Unlimited Premium, for $90 a month
>It includes a free subscription to Amazon Prime, in addition to free access to Hulu and Tidal.
>The plan also throws in 50GB of LTE mobile hotspot data a month.

Sprintmade a surprise late Friday announcement, revealing that it has launched a new unlimited plan. This oneis calledUnlimited Premium, and it has a few features that might make it very attractive for many customers, even with its high price tag of $90 a month (with auto-pay) for one line. If you bring your own phone or buy a new phone at the full retail price from Sprint, you can get Unlimited Premium for the lower price of $80 a month.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How will T-Mobile ever recover?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-02-13-52-41.jpg (1080x1102, 370K)

>Not having a grandfathered SERO plan for $60 a month.
>Not having zero QOS even after hundreds of gigs.
>Not having hacked hotspot.

git gud

by buying sprint :-)

Attached: 1515353374236.png (720x406, 268K)

>Sprint

Enjoy having coverage literally nowhere

Yeah too bad if you don't live on the eastern seaboard there's no Sprint coverage at all

>"unlimited plan"
>50GB
I know the providers are always kikes but this can't be serious

The reason they have to offer all that shit is because everyone knows a regular plan from them isn't worth shit. When I had sprint I basically never got service.

Literally just a plan to share all of the data coming from your smartphone between the companies in some sort of superbotnet abomination

tmobile merged with sprint retard

That hasn't even been approved yet and might never be retard. If it had happened they would be called T mobile now.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

50gb hotspot brainlet

Hotspot data isn't different to any other data, if they limit hotspot they must limit everything else too

>unlimited plan with 50GB hotspot data
wtf
There is no such thing as "hotspot" data, it use the same connexion that any other data you paid for. How can they even makes the difference?
If your plan is unlimited, the hotspot is also unlimited because its literally the same things

Hello fellow SERO brother

My bill is around ~$55/mo so not sure where $60 is coming from

I also use quite a lot of data. I can confirm putting Sprint sim into unlocked S9+ worked to activate via Sprint chat

>Enjoy having coverage literally nowhere

jokes on you I live in Overland Park

>The plan also throws in 50GB of LTE mobile hotspot data a month.

As someone who lives just outside landline delivery, this shit always sends me into fucking meltdown angry territory. Why the FUCK is tethering data a thing?

If I stream 50GB of shit on a phone vs. on a PC, why the fuck does it matter? Why do all the carriers pull this bullshit?

Attached: 1271764864611.jpg (650x450, 35K)

>$90/month

I pay $45 for unlimited on Verizon via Xfinity, $13 for Prime, $11 for Netflix, $10 Spotify. That's only $80 for better service than that whole Sprint plan.

>paying for prime
>paying for netflix
>paying for spotify

>paying less than Sprint

I think that's the real point

>Mobile plan for more than 20 shekels a month

Attached: USA-Flag.jpg (5000x2523, 738K)

Yeah but you're also paying for Xfinity.

>50 GB LTE
>$90 / m
That's better than satellite speed/bandwidth/cost in many of the rural areas. If they are smart, and they have local sprint towers, they will take advantage.

>free Zionvision, what a privilege to pay 90 sheckles for this
No thanks, ill stick with my 35 dollar unlimited plane without Jewish Propaganda

Attached: 1513527937546.jpg (536x536, 52K)

>implying thebentire eastern seaboard has good reception
it doesn't, Sprint is just shit
t. former Sprint sales flunky

this, holy fuck
>tfw FIOS mustardface

Attached: 1498712394559.jpg (431x427, 71K)

It's the best internet in the SF Bay Area for another $40 a month

Fuck, you can get that for max £40 in the UK

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How will T-Mobile ever recover?
who tf says that?

retards
welcome to Jow Forums

>CDMA
>on purpose
>by choice

>How can they even makes the difference?

Same way they block normies from doing hotspots with plans that don't allow it - highly invasive software.