No Distractions

How do you deal with normies that distract you when you're trying to work? I'm not scrolling facebook and watching netflix I'm trying to focus on a problem why do you think it's okay to interrupt and ask your vapid fucking questions

Attached: 1522547305054.jpg (398x402, 74K)

Attached: hpp.png (132x208, 5K)

>How do you deal with normies that distract you when you're trying to work?
I close my office door and put on my noise cancelling headset.

You're just a brainlet.

>hehe new generation open floor plans. We love collaboration! Oh and don't forget about your pair programming today user!

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

I chose to move away from webdev where I worked in an open office environment with 15 other people and transitioned to embedded in order to get away from that bullshit. I make barely 2/3 of what I did before, but at least I can work in peace and quiet.

learn to enter the flow state while being in a distracting environment

So if I'm stuck in my current position and working towards getting out do I start the dose of anti-depressants now?
The flow state where you have superiors that talk directly to you? Mate if I didn't need to suck literal dick to make minimum wage I wouldn't do it

>So if I'm stuck in my current position and working towards getting out
Suicide is painless.

Giant motherfucking headphones.

When I concentrate I subconciously ignore everything around me so this isn't really a problem.

headphones

Turn, look them in the eye. Say nothing. Stare. Just silently stare at them until they give up and go away.

is it that hard to say "not now, I'm in the middle of something"?

not enough

I do this and some people still don't fucking get the clue and bother me for stupid shit.

>coworker walks into my cube
>they wait 30 seconds even though they can see I'm purposely ignoring them
>they tap me on the shoulder even though they're in my field of view to the side of me
>take my headphones off and say OH HELLO I WAS CONCENTRATING ON MY WORK, WHAT DO YOU NEED in a loud but cordial volume and tone
>they ask me to change the toner cartridge in the office printer (one of three, as in they can just print to the other two printers/copiers)
>mfw my job title is 'software analyst'
>mfw we have literal local IT to do this
>mfw it's ALWAYS A WOMAN who is doing this shit

Lock yourself in the car to work

I have a house with an office that I use instead of going out in public while trying to work.

>Fred is responsible for that, dial #234 to reach him
Easy.

Maybe she wants sum fuck?

Attached: 1396756623242.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

>tfw they want the dick

Sure, then figure you get these kind of interruptions about once an hour, on average. Kinda fucks up your workflow if you are ACTUALLY DOING WORK AT WORK (novel concept for most diversity hires).

I don't want any fuck. I don't want women in the same room with me. I don't want women within 10 feet of me. #metoo was the end of all interaction with women if you are intelligent.

Anime wall scroll and fig. Works 100% of the time 90% of the time.

You sound like a fag.

You sound like someone I would get along with. I don't want to make new friends though as that would take up my free time, so we'll leave it at that.

>'I wish I could talk to you right now, but I'm trying to focus on this thing, sorry'
>put a sign on your desk saying 'do not disturb'
>put headphones in
>or just stop being an autist :^)

Stop being an anti-social faggot

Normies? In my basement?!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1502348699383.jpg (480x477, 42K)

Is that Dugan Ashley?

Does it LOOK like Dugan Ashley?

>ignore them when you are working
>be social when there's freetime
even if they call your name over and over again just don't respond or react until they get a hint and stop. might sound autistic but it's not, they will feel like idiots when they don't get your attention and won't repeat it again.

>tfw on the verge of figuring out how to get something working
>someone bothers me
>forget what the fuck I was doing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: rip.png (112x112, 11K)

I don't get any work done and then I blame it on them and their silly problems. It's what they do.

I completely ignore them.

If they keep asking I snap at them.

Attached: dugan.jpg (600x399, 36K)

you mean asocial