How come no one seems to care about RSS anymore?

How come no one seems to care about RSS anymore?

Attached: Feed-icon.svg.png (768x768, 62K)

I use it with qbittorrent

I don't even know what is it.

Most WordPress blogs still use it.

I use it, its really comfy.

Using it daily.

isn't it essentially dead, I mean hardly anything of interest uses rss anymore. rss is kinda a holdover from dialup days

Everyone relies on twitter feeds now.

Because I dont read news?

Normies stopped caring about it at least 10 years ago. Slight interest increase when smartphones started getting big but then Twitter took over. Goddamn it was handy though.

I use it everyday, but it works so well that it's easy to forget about it. A dying quality these days.

It's only for internet power users aka autists

Is there anything that you think will replace it besides Twitter?

Every news website I visit has an RSS feed. All but one of the twenty or so comics I read has an RSS feed. I mean, you can even make custom RSS feeds for Craigslist and eBay. It’s everywhere if you’re willing to look.

Atom?

I use it for my Youtube subscriptions and to follow people on Twitter.

I don't read blogs anymore grandpa

It’s one of those things that you only notice the absence of.

still use it to read reverse eng. blogs and such most of the blog templates are kind enough to include rss feeds

It's making a comeback. Mostly due to podcasts, which seem to be making a comeback too.

I sometimes use it (Liferea on Linux). Can also use it for torrents but too lazy to set it up since I don't really need it.

I have switched ro rss exclusively since gddprpbseuisshit nonsence started. Can't stand those popups with "either click yes to agree to travking or spent half an hour trying to navigate this menu maze to disable some of it!"

You can't put botnet in it so tech companies ditched it.

But I do use it, it's very comfy.
Almost every news website I visit has an RSS feed.

I get all of my news through rss.