Ask a West Virginian anything, since that's the first thing that came to mind

Ask a West Virginian anything, since that's the first thing that came to mind.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_West_Virginia.svg.png (1280x674, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you consider yourselves part of Dixie even though you were part of the union in the civil war?

Is the BBQ there unique for Appalachia or is it similar to Tennessee style?

What do you think about the dumb panhandles?

Is it REALLY almost heaven?

You are so irrelevant

also would you fuck Mothman, who is west virginian

1) We're culturally Southern (for the most part haha), but being considered part of Dixie depends on the person.

2) Depends on the region.

3) Eastern and Northern Panhandles make a lot of money, so they're pretty cool.

4) Of course, the nature is wonderful, the people are friendly (for the most part), and it's a nice place, we just get a lot of damn flak all because of that "irrelevant redneck whose wife is his cousin or his mom is his brother's sister" stereotype (which ain't true in the slightest, lemme tell ya). You should come visit! Also "Country Roads" is an unofficial state anthem lol

Why is East coast Worst Virginia full of Yankee faggots?

and where are you from there?

We're just proud to be Americans, I'd say.

post meant for

very based, thanks for the answers. I'm in the southernmost tip of Appalachia and it seems just like home up there from everything I hear about it.

My only problem is that if it's even slightly colder than here I'll be freezing my booty off lole

I think that's just because of DC. That tumor already killed Maryland and Delaware and it's working on VA. Y*nkee scum.

Midwest, but I love those mountains you got over there.

Yeah, it's a nice place.

also the definition of "yankee" for me is just a general term for an American, but I get what y'all mean. Let's hope that tumor won't come here.

Mountains are nice for hiking, and if you wanna get a nice view of Harpers Ferry (John Brown's famous revolt took place here), go up Maryland Heights, a tripoint border between Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia at the Potomac River.

Is it true that there are inbred (think Deliverance) cannibals in the mountains?
Are the memes true?

Attached: 66777717.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

No. We've got our fair share of crazies, don't get me wrong, but that ain't true, pal.

Dubs confirm. What kind of crazies?

Attached: 1519751425592.jpg (990x1200, 216K)

ayy lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc

Attached: 1526364964903.png (540x650, 119K)

Do people eat squirrels

Just like any other state, we got some crazy people out there. Not really anyone that stands out, but just some people that have a couple screws loose.

Depends on the person. Some people hunt squirrel and eat them, others don't.

Do you live on a roads in the country

Some people live on "backroads", but some live in the cities. Once again, this depends on the person/family.

Anyways, I've gotta get up for work tomorrow, so I'll make another thread tomorrow.

good thread today hope I see your thread tomorrow, gn fren

See you then.

unamerican slime