You can't program without it, can you? You're pathetic. What kind of pathetic faggot needs stimulants to be productive?

You can't program without it, can you? You're pathetic. What kind of pathetic faggot needs stimulants to be productive?

Attached: drugs.jpg (673x448, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetes.co.uk/food/coffee-and-diabetes.html
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/02/28/alcohol-caffeine-coffee-evolution-humans-column/98210372/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never drank, smoked, done drugs, or drank coffee in my life.

i don't drink coffee because i need it, i drink coffee because i like coffee

Same here.

>coffee is a drug
Mom, are you becoming an even more hardcore Christian Scientist and posting on Jow Forums?

My body my choice.

Sound like a faggot.

I need modafinil, caffeine, and nicotine to be able to program. Still even on those drugs there is 50 percent chance i will choose play vidya and waste all day. Without drugs I lay apathic in bed and browse Jow Forums with clover

Attached: book-of-mormon.jpg (900x675, 230K)

I quit caffeine, and I have never been more awake and alert in my life. Coffee is for suckers.

Listening to music eh? What kind of pathetic faggot needs stimulants to be productive? Sharia now!

Attached: f9416120050e3cf2d0f4e832c10c41bb7e3a988d33fd2e2d8cce40ca44ccfc7e.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Caffeine is universally considered a drug. A drug is any substance that has a physiological effect when ingested.

Caffeine is arguably as dangerous as alcohol, especially the long term consequences.

Just like the way it tastes.
Got our local hipster place in Redlands for espresso too.

Eating sugar, eh? What kind of pathetic faggot needs stimulants to be productive?

Attached: crack.jpg (1000x750, 97K)

Where do you get your coffee? I started ordering online because I found a place selling 1lb for 14-16 shipped when local places sell 12oz for 16+

If any grocery store brands would ever do real light roasts then I'd just buy grocery store coffee but it's all over-roasted filth.

Attached: good_morning.gif (400x300, 346K)

I don't drink coffee.

Not really

One cup a day is optimal

I prefer 2-4

>tfw I don't even program but I'm still addicted
Feels bad man.

Perhaps stop using salt and pepper while you are at it if we are going to stretch definitions here.

Prove it by going without it for two months.

Salt and pepper don't affect your hormones in a dramatic way leading to short-term dependency and long-term withdrawal issues like lack of dopamine and serotonin when you quit.

whoa I'm a druggie now. I can hang out with the cool bad boys with their skate boards and bomber jackets

I drink coffee cause it helps my body with the insulin shit. I really don't know if i have diabetes or whatever, im just an 18 year old but coffee helps me with my dry mouth. everyone in my family has diabetes so, i figured out my probelm so i drink coffee. I recently started drinking coffee, i started 2 months ago, i drink a cup every morning for 1 dollar. yea. also i don't program cause every single program is bloat and all software is fucking shit, well most software.

anyways, i order a medium dark roast with no milk or sugar, just black coffee

Based and redpilled
Who else /straightedge/ here?

After cutting cold a couple weeks ago, I feel like I have endurance all day instead of short sprints when it comes to feeling productive.

>I drink coffee cause it helps my body with the insulin shit
Try eating a ketogenic diet, you moron

nothing special about straightedge. You probably don't even do meditation, you aren't a special snowflake. It would be really fucking impressive if you parents or grandparents are straight edge u insufferable faggot

thats cool

I have anxiety problems anythin gmore than one will make me tap my foot and jitters

HxCSxE for life

>he doesn’t overclock his brain up to 7.0GHz with amph and caffeine

It’s literally a life hack user. Just don’t abuse the power.

i don't know what that shit is you faggot, fuck off with your meme diets. If you really fucking want to fucking know my eating habits. I just drink coffee and burgers. Or i go to subway and thats about it. I used to eat lentil soup with rice for about 15 years but i stopped.

>Just don’t abuse the power.
Drinking coffee more than once a week is abuse of that power.

I agree with that.

It's not a meme diet if you have diabetes. Or obesity.

Attached: 489B49DC-4C79-4AF0-92F7-B0A564BD8E33.jpg (517x610, 73K)

I drink coffee all day because I'm a druggie and I can. I love the feeling of being pumped full of caffeine. I drink coffee in the morning, noon, afternoon, night. I wake up multiple times a night because I have to pee.

Not the same guy, but what he was trying to say was that you should lower your simple carbohydrate intake.

im not obese or overweight, why do you want to know so much about me ffs. A doctor didn't fucking diagnose me you insufferable faggot

all i need is anime and my estrogen pills

yeah im following this you insufferable faggot

1. Cut Sugar and Refined Carbs From Your Diet
2. Work Out Regularly
3. Drink Water as Your Primary Beverage
4. Follow a Very-Low-Carb Diet
5. Watch Portion Sizes
6. Avoid Sedentary Behaviors
7. Eat a High-Fiber Diet
8. Optimize Vitamin D Levels
9. Minimize your consumption of processed foods
10.Drink Coffee or Tea

no need to post yourself user

I drink coffee because it's delicious.

I slam meth and write c#

dont do this user

its a jewish trick, he’s trying to turn you into an antifa trap mindless zombie

keep eating your burgers

Attached: 2F21FA33-C050-403A-A0BA-E60E35147017.jpg (983x1024, 118K)

I drink coffee because it feels like I'm drinking a black mans blood and its pretty niggerlicious.
Miss you terry :'(

i eat wraps actually, i don't know why i said burgers. also fuck off you insufferable faggot

I'm close to doing this but then I get high at 9pm and eat 800 calories at 11pm
Somehow I'm only 135lb at 5'7" but I have a mild beer gut that makes me hate myself

>5'7"
Will they ever learn?

we need sheep like you
ugh whatever, 7 billion of you fucks are sheep anyways. Every single one of you faggots are retards

You sound like a massive cock mongling faggot.

no one cares faggot

let the butthurt out sheep

>ITT: Uninformed overweight non-whites & an insufferable faggot

>10.Drink Coffee or Tea
This is the part that doesn't follow logically after the rest. Caffeine is an unnecessary stimulant and causes harm.

It boosts metabolism keeping you skinny

Yes, it boosts metabolism in the short term by artificially inflating a bunch of hormones but once you hit adrenal fatigue you won't be able to lose any fat.

diabetes.co.uk/food/coffee-and-diabetes.html

The effect of coffee on diabetes, when presented in the media can often be confusing.

News stories can in the same week tout the benefits coffee can have on diabetes and shoot down coffee as being unhelpful for blood sugar levels.

This doesn’t mean the articles are contradictory though.

Put slightly more simply, coffee contains different chemicals, some of which have beneficial effects whereas others can have a less beneficial effect, such as caffeine which can impair insulin in the short term.
Caffeine and blood sugar levels

Regular high caffeine consumption, over a 4 week period, has been shown to impair insulin sensitivity in people with type 2 diabetes. [20]

Whilst the researchers found a relationship between higher coffee consumption and lower sensitivity to insulin, they recognised that the rapid transition to having more coffee may have produced an atypical or emphasised response by the body.
Benefits of coffee

Coffee has been shown to lower risks of the following conditions:

Type 2 diabetes
Cancer - such as endometrial cancer and aggressive prostate cancer
Cardiovascular disease
Strokes
Alzheimer's disease
Parkinson's disease

Coffee contains polyphenols, which are a molecule that anti-oxidant properties which are widely believed to help prevent inflammatory illnesses, such as type 2 diabetes, and anticarcinogenic (anti-cancer) properties.

As well as polyphenols, coffee contains the mineral magnesium and chromium. Greater magnesium intake has been linked with lower rates of type 2 diabetes.

The blend of these nutrients can be helpful for improving insulin sensitivity, which may help to offset the opposite effects of caffeine.

Why would you drink burgers? Is this the new amerilard thing?

i found 4 caffeine tablets under my keyboard this morning and immediately took all 4 of them at once

I live in a time with a lot of research. If a stimulant will take me from idiot to productive member of society, I'm going to take it. I won't be held back by some appeal to nature or judgment from others. I know that this is better than the alternative, not just for me, but for others.
I'm naturally useless, but practically useful today. Deal with it.

fucking bait
obviously i meant i eat wraps.
fucking people suck ass

>I drink burgers
>obviously I meant I eat wraps
obviously

Attached: daf6eac1b579cc3933c21575dc1ee6facd84d969b8e51b6864c2e26218b9dac5.jpg (464x266, 51K)

java is a good language, but i can get shit done without it.

also pot helps me more than stimulants. and when i need caffeine i drink soda

i'm just waiting to stop existing, some funky brain chemicals make it more interesting.

Caffeine . Music . Sex . Programming

I empathize with the majority of this thread.

Attached: It's actually cold coffee.jpg (550x550, 66K)

what the fuck is it cold or hot

Mr president pls go back to work

>coffee splashes all over your suit and face, despite anticipating third degree burns, it was room temperature all along.

>prefering sipping Monster instead of freshly grinded coffee

Attached: delonghi-esam-2600-kahve-makinasi_yorumbudurcom.jpg (720x720, 38K)

>What kind of pathetic faggot needs stimulants to be productive?
Well, Paul Erdős for one...

For me, it's tea.

>antioxidants that protect against harmful wifi radiation
>mildly stimulating but also calming
>keeps you warm during winter and cool during summer
>makes browsing /csg/ extra comfy

Attached: 1509323261161.png (1082x695, 326K)

>especially the long term consequences
You mean having a reduced mortality rate and living a longer life?
Shit, you're right. I should smoke cigarettes instead.

>2018
>not drinking your desktop environment
ISHYGDDT

Attached: Mate_en_calabaza.jpg (808x1148, 132K)

I only drink monster now, I fell for the boomer meme.

Attached: 1529817217554.jpg (675x601, 73K)

söy is more your cup of tea

I've been drinking decaf for ages because I like the taste. I effectively went from 400-600mg of caffeine per day to maybe 50mg.

I've stopped drinking decaf and tea for spans of time too, but in the end it's my one joy while working on banal shit in an office.

Or how about beer? Since beer has more phytoestrogens than soi

Monsters are actually really good. I had one today for the first time in a long time and it was great. The standard green monster is better than any of the other energy drinks on the market and it's pretty cheap.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/02/28/alcohol-caffeine-coffee-evolution-humans-column/98210372/

I don't even feel any effects of caffeine.
LSD can help sometimes, but it's not necessary.

>American zoomer meme
>We don't like beer and drugs like boomers, we just sometimes take them during parties
Exactly that's how you sound op. I know zoomers who hate coffee so much that they take coffee supplements in powder. Zommers aren't different they just changed the terminology and fads.

Quitting coffee soon. It's been a fun five years, but I cannot let myself rely on it.

Attached: syys.png (1196x752, 21K)

Some historians think that coffee caused the enlightenment. Before coffee, people drank a lot of beer to stay hydrated as beer wasn't as prone to carry disease since it's fermented. Swapping beer for coffee as the drink of choice helped people think a lot better and lots of new ideas came out of it.

Only cola, only exception is exams and fixing sleep schedule, i need energy drinks then

I drink coffee at work because it's free and I can make as much as I want.

>smoking is disgusting
>inhales vaporized propylene glycol and chinese chemical waste
Zoooooom

I am at the point where I have to inject coffee intp my fucking arm

I can't program without cocaine.

Gevalia is really nice. and Dunking donuts.
sometimes it can help me be productive but that's not why i drink it. actually when i first started it hurt because the caffeine made me hyper focused on whatever random thoughts i had or conversations I overheard

Coffee is absolute shit, it loses whatever effect it might've had on you after a few days then all you're doing is drinking to return to "normal" state, if you don't drink you'll get headaches, be sleepy, etc.
Though it does taste good.

Attached: what.jpg (750x1000, 43K)

sugar is unironically the worst drug in this thread. look into it.

where can I order that mug? it's important

I only drink coffee for the taste honestly

Alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine are all drugs. You do indeed sound like a massive faggot, as said.

consider taking l-theanine supplements
you'll be able to have high amounts of caffeine without anxiety issues

Maybe just stopping consuming the alcohol is what caused the enlightenment...

> sure, tell me more of your achievements...

Attached: 197261540_1.jpg (225x225, 7K)