Getting around rules

I have extremely overbearing parents. They turn off the WiFi at 10;45, and turn it back on at 7:30. They have another network that is always up, but I don’t know the password. I want to get around this limit on my laptop, mostly just to prove I can. Suggestions?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

krackattacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try not being a 14 year old faggot

how old are you?

You must be 18 to post here

stop gayming

If you can't figure it out your parents are correct.

>mostly just to prove I can
But you can't

>he thinks he's entitled to internet
"Muh gaymergate", amirite?

Never mind, should never have asked Jow Forums. You motherfuckers. I hate this shitty website, I don’t even know why I keep coming back.

you're a retard, kid

Hack into the mainframe

Neither do we. Please don't. Go away.

Your parents will just take your laptop or the routers after youre still online you little faggot

You can't be older than 15. Anyways, is it a smart router? I have one of those for my son who is 9 year olds, I can switch off the internet for certain devices and set time limits on them. Unless you know the password, there's no way to get around it. You could always change your mac address.

Bye retard. Fuck off to where you came from.

>wah my parents r so mean )':
This website is for those who are 18 and up. So come back in 4 years and ask again. But maybe by then you'll have shown your parents that you can be responsible and not watch anime till 4 in the morning on a school night

How are you online right now then? If you're using your phone then just turn on the hotspot, problem solved.

Chances are the router can just be reset. Also stop being 12

You know what just gives me the greatest warm fuzzy feelings? Being called a retarded faggot by some little bitches that hide behind their screens, because they’re too sad to go outside and be something. Just bounces right off me.

*teleports behind you*
*turns off the router*

heh, nothin personal son

Attached: 1535863837045.png (1024x1152, 719K)

My IPad, dad connected it to the big boy internet so I could stream music, since it helps me fall asleep. Also disabled Safari and put every parental control on, but I found a way into safari on a google home page using a lyrics app.

Nigger.

Shit, meant

Thinking back I would've been glad if my parents had evoked such a rule. I was way too much into gaming.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

My house. My wifi. My rules.

Attached: 1535675252461.png (609x524, 159K)

Probably a good thing for me, but I’ll still try to evade it, even if I regret it in the future.

Very original.

Screencap dis

I cracked a laugh, thanks user.

Attached: Untitled1.png (524x542, 368K)

physically swap the routers. When they unplug one they'll unknowingly be unplugging the wrong one.

>Very original.
Very original.

Well played.

fucking christ where do you retards come from

crack the password for the big boy wifi. If the router has WPS you should be able to get in easily.

The password is usually written on the back of the router.

I’d need a packet injecting WiFi adapter, which I can’t obtain.

Damn, and I thought I was overbearing on my parents the way I sysadmin for them. I configured our router to reboot daily at a specific time, plus not have any accessible web gui.

Attached: 13.jpg (223x348, 43K)

buy a long ethernet cable. hide it along the walls using colored duct tape

stop being 13 years old and get friends, fucking looser

I’m sure you have plenty of friends.

can’t spend several dollars on a chinese website? If your parents illegally open your mail or demand to know the contents just have the package shipped to someone else’s house with less lame parents

I wish, they control my money too, have it locked away, keep track of it on a site called FamZoo. Don’t have a card number.

Literally how old are you OP?

You must be underage. Post a picture of ID with everything marked out except birthday.

Take it from someone who's been here since 2006, leave before it's too late. Go to gen.lib.rus.ec and download programming textbooks. Be productive instead of wasting time on the internet.

Also you'll thank your parents later for the self-discipline when you're not a snotty teenager anymore.

You are by virtue of being on Jow Forums as anonymously "behind a screen" as I am. At least my router doesn't go off at 10:45pm, little shota

Attached: 1477930378280.gif (500x470, 1015K)

Damn, why you care so much about how old I am? Bottom dollar says 60z of the people on this thread are underage.

Because if you're underage, you're in breach of this site's rules, son. And we take the rules VERY seriously hereabouts.

Jow Forums is an 18+ website.

At least you have some respect, unlike others on this thread.

And whys that?

>I don’t even know why I keep coming back.
This is why your parents set a 10:30 curfew. The internet is addictive. Instead of going out and having a fulfilling life, you can find yourself sitting in front of a computer screen 16 hours a day simply because it's easy and just entertaining enough that it fools your brain into thinking you're making progress in life. Your parents don't want this to happen to you. This isn't "overbearing," it's called "good parenting."

fun fact: this is exactly why you need to be 18 to post here

Sounds exactly like my situation. WiFi is likely saved on their computer or smartphone. Get access to that for a few hours, use KonBoot to bypass password protection, use terminal to find the saved password. Search on YouTube for tutorials on how to do it.

Alternatively listen to everyone here because they are giving you tough love.

Well, if you ain't got no rules, you can't have a civil discussion 'mongst gentlemen, can you now, son? Only stands to reason.

Alternatively, literally 12 frequenter of this shithole could have enough self respect to not hang out calling people faggots.

I think the civil discussion boat has sailed. And sailed. And sailed. And sailed. And retired and is now sitting in a harbor as a history exhibit.

if you can get even a small amount of cash you can get a card from a convenience store and put that money on it for online shopping

U BETTER PRAISE UR PARENTS DIDN'T UPDATE THEIR ROUTER LIL NIGGLET
krackattacks
.com/

Attached: 1534667364130.png (480x465, 218K)

STOP CALLING ME NAMES AND HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR FUKCS SAKE I THOUGHT THIS SITE WOULD BE COOL BUT YOURE ALL MEAN HOW DO I HACK PLEASE

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

additionally if you have an android device or jailbreakable ios device you can have your parents put that device on the big boy wifi for music, and then install a tethering app that lets you use the device as a usb wifi receiver

other ideas include getting a router from a thrift store for a few dollars and stealthily attaching it to the regular router and using hidden ssid to get an unrestricted network

and what about your current smartphone? if you have a sensible plan like tmobile offers you can tether at 3g speeds without limits

do factory reset on router, change default login and password, physically break reset button, then be a disrespectful cunt about it

underage fucks can't figure shit out themselves I swear

Wtf mommy and daddy cut you off from playing fornite past 10pm!!? Tough life man, you must have it real hard.

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-104131_Gallery.jpg (704x636, 214K)

Tom Scott makes some great faces.

johnny johnny
yes papa
on our wifi?
no papa
telling lies?
no papa
open your laptop
wah wah wah

Install gentoo OP, if you want to be spoonfed ask your parents for the password.

>yfw op got locked outta the wifi because he screams at the top of his lungs over voice to people that kill him in fortnite

let your parents sleep faggot

Graduate high school and move out you underage queer-o

Op here, thanks to the people who where helpful, the rest of you can fuck off. Night.

based parents asserting authority over autistic child

Holy fuck you are literally 12 gtfo

You wish pedo.

Try tethering it to your pc and see if those restrictions are on the iPad or the router.

how do i install, an aimbot on fortnight ? but not get banned ?

Because it's obvious you're an underaged little shit. Your parents should start beating you if they haven't already.

Don’t spoon feed zoomers.

What? How does your brain think you are making progress if at the same time you are entertaining yourself? When you work it s not fucking entertaining it s work , it s boring and you want to go home , what does your brain think then eh?

Connect to the other wifi get into the router and change get the password. Don't be retarded.

>says can't get around it
>right after offers way to get around it

I meant to say *you could always try changing

Ah sorry, my apologies user

You are acquiring wealth.
Social media fools you into thinking you're having useful conversations, when you are not bonding with anyone or leading to productive relationships.

Are kids these days really so retarded they need to go on a forum board to get spoonfed some shit they could have googled?

If you're too dumb to figure out how to reset a router to factory settings you deserve to have their guidelines placed on you

Holy shit. I'll admit I genuinely laughed at that. Good job user.

OP this is your dad, I just finished fucking your mom in the ass bareback. You better go to bed or we're putting you up for adoption

Please go and stay go

>op doesnt realise denying hes an underage faggot only makes this sader
If you really are 18+, im very sorry for you

This seems like bait

Attached: ew1.jpg (256x256, 11K)

hardline into the router, get the password off the bottom of the router, try "admin" as the password, or start looking up kali tutorials. get creative, dickhead.

Attached: typing glance.gif (250x180, 562K)

heh heh

Is the other network on a seperate router? If so connect to it with lan wire and try the default password. Usually written underneath the router. admin, admin is common. If that works then just go into the security menu and the password will be there.

Pay someone to buy it for you.