Sup Jow Forums

Sup Jow Forums
I am legit pajet from India. I was doing online grqfic design jobs for a year now. But lately getting work has become 10x harder. My best month was September last year. I have made 1000 usd that month. Now I am hardly getting 300 usd. This field has become extremely saturated.

I was thinking about getting in to front end web development. It seems like there are more jobs in that area and pay per hour is higher in general. I have some very basic knowledge of html and css. So it seems like a go to alternative as a job for me. I do understand that I am basicly starting from scratch at current level.

My question is: is it worth getting in to front end web development in order to get pajet tier jobs on five or I should look into other languages? At this point I can live for about three months without working from my previous work. So what can I learn in three months in order to get to my previous income?

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-110425_Instagram.jpg (720x900, 319K)

Post face

Shut up street shitter go play snake on your jio phone

No Sir.

Why

send bob and vegana

Sir pls do the needful and fuck off. I'm sure you can get a job in your Homeland cleaning up your designated shitting streets instead.

because OP is not pajeet. OP is an angry whiteboy who can't get a job because those pajeets steal his job.

send bob and vegana, poo in loo

>My question is: Is it worth getting into front end web development in order to get low-tier jobs on fiverr or I should look into other languages?
Definitely stick with front-end. There are lots of jobs there.

>So what can I learn in three months in order to get to my previous income?
HTML, CSS, JS. For JS frameworks, you will want Angular, React, and maybe Vue as well. Be ready to pick up extra skills as the jobs require.

And this is a blue board. Why do you post NSFW?

Don't. Front-end is for girls and fags.

Based falcon.

Where did he post nsfw? Can you see bob or vagene?

Just because it is not showing genitalia does not mean it is safe for work. There are beheading videos that also "do not show genitalia", but they are equally NSFW.

What about backend? Which ones are worth learning?

Sir please into back end development it is all the rage with niggers and spics

you sir are fuck off. i am me is asking nicely to others.

u can learn Angular or React, html/css is the shit tier level

Thank you kind Sir for such informative post!

For back-end you usually want php, with laravel as a framework. But you may want to do a bit more research and ask for more opinions, as my backend knowledge is limited, and there might be better stuff out now when compared to laravel.

Wow sirz,,,, no need for be rudeful...... Please do needful and gave apologize,,,, NOW!!? I ask many times.... ? BASTERD son of father fuck,,,, !

Attached: 7f6f1fddda85d43d0a84801b5bfcf18b9014b582.gif (467x398, 70K)

Boomed!

Attached: 1535829354296.png (578x761, 686K)

Ok. Thanks, man.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What was the point of this post?

go learn rust with actix/actix lol

shut the fuck up tripfaggot

lurk more

Thanks OP, I just got promoted

Attached: 1527549141284.jpg (259x194, 11K)

now, Imagine the braap stains.

Web dev here. I have only one thing to tell you: Fuck off we are full

No.

Yes

There are hordes of jr web devs out there either fresh out of college or fresh out of coding bootcamps thus lower wages. It's hard to compete if you don't know the right development stack for the company.

So what would you recommend to learn or do?

Fuck off retarded racist, you ain't pajeet/Indian.

Any prood?

different web dev here. we don't want you. I am actually working on removing a cluster fuck of JavaScript from our codebase that was originally written by Indian "developers". We are trying to get rid of all the garbage Indian code we still use.

#notallindians