Students learning the basics of embedded software development

Students learning the basics of embedded software development

Attached: DYo3YmzWAAAyRFv.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

This is clearly multicultural propaganda. GTFO OP.

id like to embed some genetical data into them

Ewww.... WTF bro. Only righty, keep lefty in the zoo.

Wow. Aren't we proud of our diversity? Nig..Oh I mean blacks, Asians learning in a friendly environment with certified gay..woops macs I mean. maga!

Cool. I too feel I could be more productive if my IDE looked like legos. Also it has a "code bug" button which I bet comes in handy.

Also Jow Forumsyps.

Triggered

>id like to embed some genetical data into them

Patch their wetware?

/pedo/ is that way ->

they are fully developed women you sick pervert

>tfw no qt gf to build robots with

Attached: 1501510040785.jpg (300x360, 35K)

>nigger
>femoid
yeah, right ... i'm sure that's not a staged photo op where the fat ugly white boy wasn't allowed in

PUT IT IN!

this is a good thing. Yes they are "diverse", yes this is something I dislike, but if they behave like white and learn shit and get a good education, they are as good as white. + some white people suck.

pedo.............KYS. put the gas mask and become a hero.

pedo

nobody noticed that they are actually posing for photo and are future e-thots and nothing more.

why are they both wearing suits? also miranda cosgrove on the right.

Because they're in school. That's their uniform.

Jow Forums is NOT a pedo board. you need to leave

> Jow Forums is NOT a pedo board
What, are you implying loli aren't technology?

The asian is explaining how it works to the black girl.

I like girls.

Didn't realize people actually did that.

Pretty much everyone does. My school wasn't even wealthy and our uniform included a blazer and tie.

Is Hogwarts finally buckling down on muggle tech education?

Private or public school? I went to a relatively well funded public high school so that's probably why, there was literally no dress code except "girls don't show your stomach" which was always ignored anyways

>>>/reddit/

Isn't that the whole point of Linux? To be a pedo

in the UK everyone wears uniform like that. even the shittiest schools

To the one person who noticed the meme tier "development" going on, hello fellow Jow Forums. To the 20 posters who got triggered into sperging out about niggers and pedophiles, hello Jow Forums.

Attached: 1470655735156.jpg (406x364, 49K)

Private school. Catholic. But even public schools have uniforms in Australia. They're just more lax, like no ties and no walking socks required with shorts, maybe even allowing sneakers or boots over dress shoes.

the different colour tie reperesents a different house or if you are captain of a sports team.

Hmm. I'm a burger and I had no idea, I thought it was just rich private schools that did that.

At the very least, the black girl won't grow up to be a nigger and reproduce more niggers stealing Apple iPhones and nogging up neighborhoods and streets. Education is what separates people from niggers, and I see nothing wrong with educating a based black female. Don't fall for Jow Forums memes, you can instill education upon black children thus preventing them from becoming niggers and instead become productive members of society.
This so much.

see, this is why nerds get a bad rep. we're not all like this

chill the fuck out with the weird racial shit. these girls are adorable..

make yourself unalive

Oh sorry, I’m on the Mongolian basket weaving bulletin board. I’m supposed to say something mean and hope that my post gets a thousand meme-replies, so I finally fulfill my purpose in my NEET life and ascend as a tripfag.

>implying gentoo
>fuck**g darkies getting ahead of the aryan man

How about that captcha, amirite guise? Gook m00t is the worst. Are you hip with my tofu memes?

build yourself a qt robot gf to build qt robots with

If a school has no uniform it's a good sign it's not a valid school to send your kids.

>adorable
One looks like Bobo the Gorilla (with the exception that Bobo probably has a higher IQ) and the other looks like a civilian character model for Rising Storm Vietnam (but doesn't have subtitles on to compensate for her brooken engrishh).

t. pedo

lel xd racism isn't as funny after hearing the same shit a million bajillion times, i'm an oldfag. i know what i'm talking about

shit you should be happy that someone is spreading the philosophy of tech to children. you fucking pasty antisocial highschoolers are all the same. user doesn't have to be a disreputable faggot, that's not how you fit in here and you're all doing it wrong. lurk moar

Lmao is that a fucking scratch

Why would anyone care if those kids are niggers though

>the philosophy of tech

Attached: 15343714 soy chimps 54955.jpg (994x745, 189K)

I'd bang right hard

>muh racism
user it's not racism if you hate all the races. Racism is the belief one race is superior to another.
>muh oldfag im an oldfag guise
Oldfags don't fucking brag about their oldfag status like it's a badge of honor. It's like normalfags trying to label themselves because of the previous accomplishments of those that have also been labelled the same.
>muh underage
Once again, you're beating a dead horse here. Your holier-than-thou attitude kind of loses it's punch after you yourself decide to engage in the same circlejerking over old subjects that according to you "racism" is.

This is an oldfag in disguise, because he knows no self respecting faggot would pretend to be a massive libtard on here.

Heres your ((You))

>being this triggered at a picture of a black girl
You people are seriously mentally ill.

what the fuck happened to Jow Forums

>think of teh children11!!!!
Fuck children, they're my future competition. Why the fuck should I be happy about someone growing another entire generation of people for me to compete against?
>inb4 muh humanity and progress
Humanity dindu nuffin for me, why the fuck should I do anything for the 'greater good' of humanity?
plus humanity's pretty shit

>you can instill education upon black children thus preventing them from becoming niggers and instead become productive members of society.
Wrong. Niggers nig because they're niggers, not because they're "underprivileged". Behavior is heavily influenced by genetics and those who happen to be niggers happen to be subhuman violent shits. You can make them successful but they won't stop being niggers at heart.

Attached: inb4 SOURCE its the FBI reports dipshit.png (495x299, 73K)

This thread is fake and gay

>embedded software development
>scratch

Attached: 1521744865433.png (225x225, 7K)

make sure to use qt5

Why are they wearing suits in a fucking classroom?

>fucking scratch
>embedded development
every day the buzzwords become more meaningless

Don't worry, when they hit 16 they'll be thinking about dick 24/7

not by any metric besides muh diversity are they actually cute or hot
also cute >>>>>>>>>>> hot

why do they make this face?

By the time these students graduate Highschool graphical programming blocks and NLP will be the only type of programming that exists.