/csg/ Chink Shit General 中国垃圾

Kung fu edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>链接
• IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
• Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
• Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
• Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
• Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• Anons entertain the fear of trumpocalypse on their chink shit • Anons discuss homosexual man purses • user buys pipe from wish • Your average Jow Forums trap without the flattering angles • Anons buys cool practice lock • user looses a mangled box dispute • Teenager is cornered and bullied • user spends all his money on chinkshit now can't make rent 以前

Attached: 1521244076008.jpg (1017x1600, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67421922
amazon.com/Wouxun-KG-UV6D-Two-Way-Radio/dp/B0076T2C9U
medium.com/@tomac/jailbreaking-xiaomi-mi-smarthome-7492fd9b5d41
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
aliexpress.com/item/Arcade-Joystick-DIY-Kit/32842747580.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My cheap memeboard just came in. It's pretty comfy but it's blinding to look at even on the lowest brightness setting.

Attached: 20180903_170743.jpg (4160x2080, 3.4M)

God, just found a Jackie Chan pack with 29 Bdrip movies. See you later, bros.

Nice layout, but no keycaps for you!

>blinding to look at
>blue light
You asked for this

Tbh I could just buy another keyboard with how expensive those things get.

He was truly an amazing actor, he will be missed.
F

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67421922

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

amazon.com/Wouxun-KG-UV6D-Two-Way-Radio/dp/B0076T2C9U

This is the radio ISIS uses in Syria. is it any good? better than baofag?

Attached: 1444682934789347.jpg (592x640, 71K)

That's an unsightly keyboard, looks like something you win at happy fair.

>I've purchased several counterfeit knives off Ali. My experiences (left to right):
>ZT knockoff: very good quality, they used G10 for the handles instead of titanium like the proper knife this is a fake of uses, to save money. This is the best Chink counterfeit knife I have purchased

could you provide a link, dear user ? I find a lot similar, but don't seem to find one like yours

thx

I bought a Fox branded folding Karambit on AliEx... Am I going to be chinked or issa good knife?

Has anybody succesfully flashed Kingdian U10 128GB flash drives to work under Windows 10? I need a link for correct Dyna package.

>buy 32GB phone
>get 64GB phone

Attached: 1532475185039.jpg (1024x661, 118K)

Yes officer, this is the comment right here. This man is a part of ISIS!

Can you start including
>Tiananmen Square Falun Gong
please

They sometimes fuck up qc, some models are a bit weird tuned but the memed ones are good.
Check the chip they report to have. But, unless the Fiio claims Aptx HD (or was it aptx plus?) or has a greater battery life, they are probably the same.

Could anyone help me find an NFC sticker for a phone (one that normally goes onto the inside of the backplate) that doesn't also have wireless charging?

looking for endoscope, vg6 still the best?

I L L E G A L I N T H E T H E N E T H E R L A N D S

Fiio has aptX , how is that superior?

shoo, shoo

Actually it's not illegal to OWN it. It's only illegal if you transmit.

I bought the Mi A2 (doesnt have NFC)

Is there a way to get NFC to it? External pairing devices?

Let's try again. Any chink arcade sticks that are okay for non-fightan? I wanna try playing a few beat-em ups with arcade stick but don't have one and I am sure as fuck not dropping $150 on something that I might not even like. Amazon is not an option, europoor here.

Attached: HTB1GvEmPXXXXXaoXpXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg (800x800, 66K)

nevermind, looks like both have aptX, I guess I'll go with the cheaper one, thanks

Anywhere I can get cheap winter clothing?
Moving up to canada for a few months so I'll need new clothes..

medium.com/@tomac/jailbreaking-xiaomi-mi-smarthome-7492fd9b5d41

Xiaomeme smarthome to MQTT guide

Attached: 0_3096UVaJtFhd3U7h[1].png (1200x401, 57K)

my dream

Attached: DmKZfWVUYAAjngp[1].jpg (1200x900, 170K)

NFC smart ring? Not sure how well they work

notchcucks btfo?

>>> • Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Infographic hasn't been updated in over a year now. Does it still have the best options for sub $50 over ear headphones?

Racism outside /b/ is not allowed. Rename this to China Stuff General.

No, the Eiaosi X6 supersedes most of the infographic recommendations now

the tin t2 is also a popular meme right now

5g?

>Eiaosi X6
Stop it

I bought the KZ ZSTs. Did I fucked up?

5g.

5g!!!!

They're IEM's.. I'm looking for over ear headphones.

Eiaosi X6 Pro
how new are you

stfu, Chang.

based and redpilled

the sale prices were marginally better on the ones i looked at, it's mainly the coupons that drive the deal home, some stores had $2 off each $15 which is a decent 13.33% discount, which you could combine with $2/$5/$10 aliexpress coupons as well as store coupons and seller discounts depending on the store
pricearchive.org is a good one, i don't like aliprice because the history is very incomplete, if pricearchive doesn't track a particular product yet it will update like every day after you add it unlike aliprice

I'm still looking for a Chinese wacom penabled stylus. I mean the type that works with surfrace 1/2, thinkpad, samsung and numerous hybrids.
All of them have 1024 pressure levels, 2 side buttons and an eraser.

Preferably for less or around 15$.

Help, please.

that's messed up, like if you want to be kind to the seller and confirm delivery and rate 5 stars quickly, and then afterwards realize there was damage, that could easily happen

or if they're going by the shipment tracking status that's even more messed up

repost (it's not a joke):

are there any good sexual kitty costumes on aliexpress? something like a cat tail + cat fur pattern jockstrap/tight boxer briefs/etc + cat ears + cat whiskers?

for roleplaying

I give you a (you) cause people here are too boring for this kind of thing

Oh yeah, I've bought 4-5 kitty costumes and I can tell you the best one.

Of course I don't fucking know just look for one youself

I don't want a you, I want actual suggestions. Loads of guys have been talking about buying sex toys in the past threads, there must be at least one gay chinkshitter on /csg/.

The only thing I can find are cat tail buttplugs.

Being gay is wrong.

Hi user I am the homo too.

Don't stick chink shit in your body. It's not reliable. You don't know if it's body safe. Spend the extra £10 and buy it from a reputable source.

Any Dutch friends here that buy from Taobao? How did you do it?

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-28-16-21-03.png (1437x1454, 2.9M)

London?

Brighton.

> Don't stick chink shit in your body. It's not reliable.
Yup, definitely lethal like all the Chink shit that hasn't been marked up and rebranded. Need to keep that maymay going.

I'm all for chink shit, I'm just not going to put it in my body without it being checked and authorised for sale in non-chink countries

Anyone can suggest good eartips on ali?

Any decent chink waterproof jackets? All this rain today made me realize I need one.

Attached: HTB1xCmjLXXXXXaVXFXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg (750x750, 165K)

do it yourself my dude
aliexpress.com/item/Arcade-Joystick-DIY-Kit/32842747580.html

you can either go full hobo and have a shoebox case (surprisingly sturdy)

or use some wood you have laying around to make a proper box (an unused ikea shelf in my case)

Attached: 2018-06-20 21.29.38.jpg (1476x2736, 1.18M)

any european chinkshit wholesalers? alibaba sucks for small scale e-commerce, the shipping is too expensive and most sellers can't even beat the price on aliexpress

www.superbuy.com

Any decent chink USB gamepads? I've never owned a console and want to try gamepad for cheap.

I HAVE been looking for myself, the problem is that I can't even find anything in the first place, and even if I do find something, it'd be cool to have a /csg/ review before buying it. As I said, there's been plenty of people buying sex toys in the past threads, so why not a cat sex costume?

The only thing I'll stick in is the tail, and that's like 10-15 minutes max until the top pulls it out to fuck me anyway. I'd rather find a cat tail without a buttplug though, if you know of any.

Yea, various of the cheap ones "okay" by some standards lower than the current gen console gamepads. OTOH consoles had worse gamepads in the past.

I'd however suggest a wireless (BT) Mocute 054, or maybe the 056. Most people including me obviously prefer not having a cable, it's also what the consoles do.

Hi anons, I've been looking at chink radios on aliexpress and wondering if they are any good? Does anybody have any experience with those?

tfw no bf :(

Then I remember I'm way too lazy to commit that much time and effort to someone. Chink shit never leaves you though...

Baofeng is the typical choice, IIRC. Might want to look into these.

Most do not meet legal requirements for CB here plus meanwhile we got internet and phone service just about everywhere in the country anyhow, so I didn't end up getting any.

>gluten free
neat, I always wanted to make one of these

I actually forgot to write a key word here. I meant to say CAR radios.

Ah. Well yea, they got those on ali with various features like built-in BT receivers and the ability to play mp3 from sticks and stuff.

I don't think there's anything that can be particularly good on a car radio though, it's not like the speakers are builtin. Maybe DAB+ or predecessor DAB support if you need that where you live?

the cheap ones have horrible joysticks

ha ha okay xD

Tianmen Square General

Thanks to you guys I get all kinds of weird recommendations on Ali. At least I get to see hot models in lingerie when scrolling so that's alright, but the dildos are too much.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-03 Flash Deals - AliExpress com.png (223x223, 55K)

The Mocute is cheap and the joystick is easily okay enough regardless.

Open a dispute and get a partial refund because you received not the phone you ordered.

I saw this one some threads ago. Is it good? I like this snes look a lot.

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 450K)

Kek.
>seller asks you to smash phone to receive full refund

«Carbon» ones or colorful? If colorful — you got second best KZ IEMs.

> so why not a cat sex costume?
Pretty sure most people are looking at cat ears [only that] to then have a reason to apply a butt plug to their GF/BF, not because they want to roleplay cats.

> but the dildos are too much
Too much choice? Too much cost to buy them all? Too much chinese inventiveness?

>Bought mi max 3 on Ali last Friday
>Seller still hasn't shipped
Did I get chinked boys?

Attached: 1534280305749.jpg (360x450, 128K)

8bitdo is good, but pricey.

Yes

That's why I said «partial».

Nah, if seller didn't message you — everything is still good. If they don't ship in a week — you will just get your money back.

I don't need anything too special, just some bluetooth. I was just asking to see if any model stands out at all.

I think that's better and pricier than a Mocute, but I don't own this one.

That said I wasn't actually missing anything substantial from a comparison with a PS4/PS3/Switch/... controller to a Mocute. Yea, sure, it's probably slightly worse with the exactness of the actuation point of some buttons, but it didn't really make the games more difficult.

Still, the gamepad you got there might offer you a more luxurious feel or something. Not sure. OTOH having two shoulder buttons and stuff should be useful for titles from other consoles.

>ask seller to extend protection time again because package hasn't arrived after 3 months
> no response
>protection ran out so I open dispute
>seller asks me to cancel dispute and he'll send another item
I don't want to get chinked guys, what should I do?

Decline offer and get refund.

Sort Ali's radios by order count.

I think its partly aesthetics appealing to russians and

>get fucked over
>"hey wtf thats wrong"
>"oh sorry let me fuck you over again"
>"hmm let me think about it"
might as well take your wife to the local gook restaurant and let her take their 2 inch chopsticks all night

Attached: 1535682686314.jpg (1080x720, 117K)

Yesterday I made a post here that I've cheated the customs tax. Maybe some of you will need this in the future so I hope somebody will save this.

I ordered a OnePlus 6 about one and half months ago from Ali. The chinks sent it in a box labelled as "Gift, Cellphone, 45$", so the customs got suspicious. They sent me a letter asking me to email them the screenshots of the item, customs clearance, the purchase and the transaction info from my bank's website.
I didn't want to pay 150-200$ tax for the phone (Living in Hungary by the way) so I just edited the HTML so the phone was shown as a 45$ dummy phone. (Pic related is mine)
The chinks sent me the clearance, saying that the phone costs 45$.
About the bank's transaction information I just blurred everything out (name, card number etc. too), except the transaction date and the transaction amount, then edited the money sent to 45$, then took a screenshot.
I've sent them the email, and the next day they replied that my package is on the way.
Today my phone has arrived and I had to pay only like 10$ for the customs process.

Hopefully somebody can use this method to fool customs too.

Take care /csg/bros, have safe package arrivals.

Attached: Névtelen(2).png (1366x1036, 195K)

"dear friend, my heart feels very heavy sorry, but i cannot risk to have problem again if it does not arrive. i hope my dispute, will not bring you problems. best fortune to your future [smile]"

send him this

Nah, overpriced now since they have the license to sell in Europe, I see them in shops here.
The controller feels too cramped, the shoulder buttons are not analog like on xb and ps controllers.
You're better off getting a wired xbox 360 controller for cheap.

Thanks, been buying cheap chink shit for years (

got chink protective "glass" for phone

is ok but the holes aren't 100% precise and it doesn't cover the tapered edges of the front panel

also comes with free cum remover

Attached: DSC_1059.jpg (1080x1145, 177K)

neat